Sign in to follow this  
CyReN

TeamBeyond.net 3 Year Anniversary

Good job Beyond team. I've always seen Beyond as a home away from home. Let's keep chugging along. Now let's aim for the 10 year anniversary.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Beyond always been my go to sight whenever I'm mentally feeling unease.

Thank you everyone.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Beyond ought to be the centerpiece for Halo discussion on the entire internet. We are by far the best, most level-headed forum. 

Oh wait, that's exactly the reason.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Beyond ought to be the centerpiece for Halo discussion on the entire internet. We are by far the best, most level-headed forum.

Oh wait, that's exactly the reason.

And if Beyond is the most level headed, we're all fucked :kappa:

Happy anniversary guys, thanks to the staff for making one dope ass website

• Upvote (+1) 2

Been here since Day 1! Congrats, and Thank You for being the only sane Halo forums.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've already been a member for over a year now. Crazy how fast the time went by. Thank you, Beyond, for saving me from baseless opinions and blind fanboyism by making me think a little bit about the video game series that I've been playing for almost 11 years.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Congrats, guys. I've been signed up since day one. I was way more into the streams and halo in general back then. I definitely remember the hype train in streams and stuff before the site went public.

Still my go-to for all my Halo news and updates, but the forums are just a cess-pool for negativity and people in denial, so need to visit that part of the site.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Congrats! Safe to say this is the best place to be to talk about Halo. Really glad I found it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

For old times sake bring back the Uncle sudd emote :kappa: 

Anyways, lets keep this community growing!

• Upvote (+1) 1

It really doesn't feel like 3 years, wow. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Congrats guys. Time sure does fly by--I registered when I was a Junior in high school and now I'll be a Junior in college, damn.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So glad I found this place.

Desperately missed the days of discussion on MLG forums and TB filled that gap.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've been here for almost an entire year, and I can say that without a doubt, if I didn't have the Beyond family to keep it going. I would have stopped caring for Halo long ago.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Got me sitting at work reminiscing the Team Beyond vs The Halo Council days. We've come so far. Thank you to all the people who make this site what it is.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Been here since the Halo Council days. Amazing to see the forums grow and it's insane to think it's already been 3 years.

Saucey, Cyren, Clicked and everyone else behind the scenes, I just want to say thank you for creating these forums and working incredibly hard to grow them. You guys gave the competitive crowd a voice and a place to congregate to discuss what we think Halo should be when we didn't have one. In turn it actually helped influence Halo 5, even if just a little.

I can honestly say that without TeamBeyond we probably wouldn't have HCS right now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This forum is awesome, feels great to be a part of a community like this.

Here's to another 3 awesome years!  :beyond:

• Upvote (+1) 1