Sign in to follow this  
CyReN

Quake Champions Discussion

The Quake Live 1v1 Final is delayed because the arena gods are angry at id for Quakewatch  :intel:

LOL!

I will say this, it is a BAD choice to make if id did not design Quake Champions to be played in classic in addition to the champions.

Reason I say this is when a dev tries to force a specific way to play the game, they basically alienate the core player base of the game. While there may be a new breed of people who welcome the champions gameplay, it is bad design to only offer that.

CSGO for example is core CS, but if Valve didn't allow for the community-inspired game modes/settings of CS...CS wouldn't be what it is today.

To me, I think there will be a classic mode/settings, but I do think they're trying to push this "new" concept a bit too far. They seem to be investing a lot into it because Tim in every interview repeats the same talking points and answers, over and over.

I know who he is, I'm asking where did it come from, what is it in reference to? A link to the actual context of the post would be much appreciated.

It's from Discord. I saw somebody else post the screenshot, and I posted it here.

To add more, here's where the one of the best QL matches of all time starts. I won't give any spoilers but don't forget to buckle up.

https://www.twitch.tv/quakecon/v/82160200?t=02h46m56s

So good...RAPHA IS GOD!!  :D I think Quake may be the only FPS e-sport where I watch and am amazed each and every time with the inhuman individual skill level and physic-like reads that are happening simultaneously all while playing at jet-force speeds. 

I actually read a post on ESR today that was praising Overwatch and its "depth" and "innovation" compared to classic FPS like Quake and nearly lost my mind arguing with this fool. Here is just a quick summarization of the conversation.

He says that the abilities and "champions" might add "much needed depth" to Quake and that "nobody plays skill-based shooters anymore".  Here is my replies(Note that I was heated so it doesn't have very good grammar). 

First of all, Overwatch is just a TF2-style game with more classes+gimmicks nothing innovative and it wouldn't be ONE-TENTH as successful as it is if an indie dev nobody knows made a better quality version of it. In fact, it  would probably end up being ignored and called "TF2-lite" or some shit for the most part. Watch it will probably happen now that everyone is on the "hero shooter" bandwagon and everyone will ignore it because Overwatch was FIRST(not really) and the BEST(it wont be) because its made by Blizzard. I will just sit back and laugh because Blizz fan-boys would literally buy shovelware if the Blizzard name was attached to it. Oh wait...they already did when they bought Diablo III.

Here is my reply to his indictment of Quake's supposedly "simplified" Arena shooter design.

How about practically instant weapon switching so you can actually use the best tool for the job, in the game, and not-being-a-class-based-abomination so that you have more than two pre-selected tools and the opportunity to go and fetch others when you decide that a change-of-strategy is in order? So unlike overwatch where you can automatically kill hero X if you play hero Y and encounter them. In this, you arent going to get a kill simply because you can teleport or because you saw them through a wall. You would still have to have the skill and decision making to actually kill them. OW makes it so you dont need any skill or decision making and just requires that you press the right button to stun them or whatever it may be. The game locks you into a rigid defined role where your greatest decisions are made at the class selection screen not in the actual execution of playing the game. This is the opposite of Quake's Arena FPS design that is free-flowing and allows more variety and greater complexity in decision-making allowing the player to assume all roles per life as the situation calls for it and have to quickly adapt strategy mid-battle depending on distance between players, terrain, available weapons, health/armor, movement speed, physics, ect.. never does Quake or a well-designed Arena FPS "lock you" into roles or provide "I-win" buttons that require no to little execution. Anything that pushes Quake towards this design will just be superfluous at best and at worst totally game-breaking and dumbed down.  A shallow superficial meta-game where hard counters and class selection simplify decision making, player execution, and role diversity/fluidity is the total opposite of the basis of Quake design and counter-intuitive to making a quality Quake game.

Lastly, my reply to the "Well nobody plays Arena FPS anymore, id has to move on and ADAPT(.?") blah blah blah

The problem with Quake might be a problem of not releasing a half-decent Quake in 16 years. Not that the Arena FPS design isn't appealing enough to be successful today. The funny thing is id literally just tried to "Adapt" Doom MP turning it into an incoherent quasi-class hero-ability BS FPS and how well did that work out? No, Quake needs strong direction and identity more than ever not a repeat of this fkn weak shot-gun mainstream approach id took with Doom MP. My gut feeling is this will be a miserable failure and a disgrace to the legacy of the Quake IP, although at this point who’s surprised. If it has classic Quake movement it might be fun for a bit, but there’s no way a class-based trying-really-hard-to-cash-in-on-all-the-overwatch-hype “hero shooter” will come close to touching the competitive pedigree of the classic Quake games. If this is really what it appears to be, the soul of the arena shooter is well and truly dead.

Most of everyone, agreed with me btw.  ;)

For good measure, I linked one of my fav e-sport vids of all time to show high-level Quake's complex mind-games and strategy to him. 

So good...RAPHA IS GOD!!  :D I think Quake may be the only FPS e-sport where I watch and am amazed each and every time with the inhuman individual skill level and physic-like reads that are happening simultaneously all while playing at jet-force speeds. 

I actually read a post on ESR today that was praising Overwatch and its "depth" and "innovation" compared to classic FPS like Quake and nearly lost my mind arguing with this fool. Here is just a quick summarization of the conversation.

He says that the abilities and "champions" might add "much needed depth" to Quake and that "nobody plays skill-based shooters anymore".  Here is my replies(Note that I was heated so it doesn't have very good grammar). 

Here is my reply to his indictment of Quake's supposedly "simplified" Arena shooter design.

Lastly, my reply to the "Well nobody plays Arena FPS anymore, id has to move on and ADAPT(.?") blah blah blah

Most of everyone, agreed with me btw.  ;)

For good measure, I linked one of my fav e-sport vids of all time to show high-level Quake's complex mind-games and strategy to him. 

Nice post! And yeah, I can't stand when people say "well Arena is dead so it needs to evolve." Anyone who says has no fucking clue what they're talking about and they made it obvious that they have never touched an arena shooter. Lets go over why Arena is currently not huge. Anyone who thinks arena shooters is no longer popular because people lost interest, please read below.

So Quake and UT released in 1999 and they were the FPS's to play all the way up to 2004. This is when shit hits the fan. UT '04 released and it pretty much dumbed down everything. A lot of fans weren't happy and they had nothing else to go back too since id not only didn't do anything with Quake since four years ago with Q3A: Team Arena, but they also released Doom 4 on consoles. The multiplayer was a complete fucking disaster and why was it a disaster? Because it wasn't arena. Nobody wanted to play it. The campaign also sucked.

Instead of id admitting to a failed attempt to bring Quake-like arena to consoles and bring it back to PC, they just dropped Quake all together for 6 years. They then released Quake Live which was a half-assed attempt to shut Quake fans up. It wasn't a full fledged arena game but more of "okay here's what we did years ago, we carried the assets and copied the gameplay. We won't market this game btw, good luck." It was never built to gain popularity.

But what was UT doing? In 2007, they also released a console game, Unreal Tournament 3, and like id's console Doom MP, it failed hard because it wasn't arena. There wouldn't be another UT until the recently UT4 which is still not finished.

Do you see what I'm getting at? Arena shooters died off because they stopped being arena shooters. With id and Epic losing so much money trying to bring the genre to a controller during the height of consoles, they just stopped making new ones entirely. There can't be any interest if there are no games to be interested in.

Now here we are in 2016 and there are four arena games in development.

Reflex

• This game, which is pretty much a CPMA clone (not a bad thing) is still in early access, which kills hype for games. Early access is a great way to release your game and watch the hype slowly die down all the way up to release and just hope people come back to the game. I've been very against early access which is why I still haven't bought the game. And the thing is, ever since early access, indie games have not gotten better or anything. Closed/open betas are still just as effective as ever. When Turbo Pixel announced it for early access two years back, I immediately knew that the hype for this game will die down by time it releases and it looks like that will be the case.

Toxikk

• This is pretty much a spiritual successor to UT '04. I talked negatively about UT '04 above but that's because it didn't satisfy the arena itch but it was a fun game regardless. Toxikk isn't much different with it's emphasis on vehicles and larger maps. But like Reflex, it's in early access and it's suffering the same faults.

Unreal Tournament

• Epic is doing the same thing as early access but it isn't on Steam. I think this game will be the last to finish out of the four. It's a long way off and I wish they weren't doing the early access like model tbh. I understand the appeal of it ("you make the game with us!") but so much time and resources that could go into development go into feedback and responding to feedback with fixes/changes. Instead of releasing a beta-then game, have the hype on your side, and then show support from the feedback at post-launch, they're releasing their game by trying to make it 110% perfect but by time they do so, most of the could-be fans have already lost interest.

Diabotical

• This is the only one of the four that is not doing an early access-like model and a closed beta-then release model, and it already has the most hype I've ever seen for an arena shooter since UT '04. People are talking about this game like Reflex, Toxikk, and UT haven't seen yet. People can't play it yet so they're talking about it instead. When they do play it, it's going to be a semi-solid product during the closed beta. Then it's going to be taken away and people are going to want more. Then when it releases, it's an Internet party and everyone's talking about it.

Turbo Pixel, Reakktor, and Epic need to start getting on the ball with their games. Their model is already hurting them and the longer it last, the worst it will get. I couldn't be happier that GD is staying away from that and going for the beta-then release method.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Fuck hero abilities but it looks well polished, still looks like it needs to be faster.

Nice post! And yeah, I can't stand when people say "well Arena is dead so it needs to evolve." Anyone who says has no fucking clue what they're talking about and they made it obvious that they have never touched an arena shooter. Lets go over why Arena is currently not huge. Anyone who thinks arena shooters is no longer popular because people lost interest, please read below.

So Quake and UT released in 1999 and they were the FPS's to play all the way up to 2004. This is when shit hits the fan. UT '04 released and it pretty much dumbed down everything. A lot of fans weren't happy and they had nothing else to go back too since id not only didn't do anything with Quake since four years ago with Q3A: Team Arena, but they also released Doom 4 on consoles. The multiplayer was a complete fucking disaster and why was it a disaster? Because it wasn't arena. Nobody wanted to play it. The campaign also sucked.

Instead of id admitting to a failed attempt to bring Quake-like arena to consoles and bring it back to PC, they just dropped Quake all together for 6 years. They then released Quake Live which was a half-assed attempt to shut Quake fans up. It wasn't a full fledged arena game but more of "okay here's what we did years ago, we carried the assets and copied the gameplay. We won't market this game btw, good luck." It was never built to gain popularity.

But what was UT doing? In 2007, they also released a console game, Unreal Tournament 3, and like id's console Doom MP, it failed hard because it wasn't arena. There wouldn't be another UT until the recently UT4 which is still not finished.

Do you see what I'm getting at? Arena shooters died off because they stopped being arena shooters. With id and Epic losing so much money trying to bring the genre to a controller during the height of consoles, they just stopped making new ones entirely. There can't be any interest if there are no games to be interested in.

Now here we are in 2016 and there are four arena games in development.

Reflex

• This game, which is pretty much a CPMA clone (not a bad thing) is still in early access, which kills hype for games. Early access is a great way to release your game and watch the hype slowly die down all the way up to release and just hope people come back to the game. I've been very against early access which is why I still haven't bought the game. And the thing is, ever since early access, indie games have not gotten better or anything. Closed/open betas are still just as effective as ever. When Turbo Pixel announced it for early access two years back, I immediately knew that the hype for this game will die down by time it releases and it looks like that will be the case.

Toxikk

• This is pretty much a spiritual successor to UT '04. I talked negatively about UT '04 above but that's because it didn't satisfy the arena itch but it was a fun game regardless. Toxikk isn't much different with it's emphasis on vehicles and larger maps. But like Reflex, it's in early access and it's suffering the same faults.

Unreal Tournament

• Epic is doing the same thing as early access but it isn't on Steam. I think this game will be the last to finish out of the four. It's a long way off and I wish they weren't doing the early access like model tbh. I understand the appeal of it ("you make the game with us!") but so much time and resources that could go into development go into feedback and responding to feedback with fixes/changes. Instead of releasing a beta-then game, have the hype on your side, and then show support from the feedback at post-launch, they're releasing their game by trying to make it 110% perfect but by time they do so, most of the could-be fans have already lost interest.

Diabotical

• This is the only one of the four that is not doing an early access-like model and a closed beta-then release model, and it already has the most hype I've ever seen for an arena shooter since UT '04. People are talking about this game like Reflex, Toxikk, and UT haven't seen yet. People can't play it yet so they're talking about it instead. When they do play it, it's going to be a semi-solid product during the closed beta. Then it's going to be taken away and people are going to want more. Then when it releases, it's an Internet party and everyone's talking about it.

Turbo Pixel, Reakktor, and Epic need to start getting on the ball with their games. Their model is already hurting them and the longer it last, the worst it will get. I couldn't be happier that GD is staying away from that and going for the beta-then release method.

I actually love the way Epic has approached the development of UT4 in stark contrast to the super secretive closed doors approach that has plagued the AAA industry for years. That is how games like UT3, H4, and Diablo III are produced, when a hive mind at a studio is created where there are so many people working on a single game that cohesion becomes impossible and as a result their ends up being no real direction for the game and the end result is an extremely watered down mainstream product.

That is how you get the infamous lines from devs about how their "test teams"(aka mainstream casuals) loved the new direction of the game but when the actual game is released to the die-hard fans they are confused as to where all the backlash and criticism is coming from. What happens is they created a hive-mind of positive reinforcement at their studio that led them to believe their new direction was super awesome, but with no actual input from the hardcore fans that have much higher standards and expectations for the game especially as it relates to the core experience. I strongly believe, the best core FPS games have always been and always will be created by small independent teams with a cohesive vision. As such, how Quake 3, Rainbow Six 3, Halo CE, Shadowrun, CS 1.6, UT 99',ect... was created. John Romero himself mentioned this in his new video about how Blackroom is being developed with a small but very experienced team because its easier to develop quality core FPS this way.

UT4 is being developed the right way, the devs are VERY active(more than any dev I can think of in recent memory) on the UT forums and working with the community to create the best UT possible for all communities involved. They have even directly tweaked the core game-play based on community feedback and of course have allowed community-created maps into the game. Sure the "surprise factor" will not be there as much when the game is complete, but most of everyone in the UT community is pretty much on board with how Epic is creating UT4.

I doubt Quake champions makes it past the conception stage if id develops Quake champions the same way because it would literally be World War III on the forums lol. Their complete resistance to a classic mode is baffling to me considering how well the new Wolfenstein and Doom did playing to their core audiences. At this point, I would ask myself as a Quake fan if I even want to support a dev that displays such arrogance and ignorance to the core Quake community.

UT4 is in my opinion the best current Arena FPS on the market(running on the best engine on the market imo) and has potential to be better than UT 99'/Ut2k4 people just need to take notice.

7.jpg

Here is a Ut2k4 map y'all should remember. DM-Lea  <3

UT4: Headshots and Shock Combos; ESL Duel Tournament Fragmovie. - YouTube

• Upvote (+1) 1

CbltPDSUcAEL2RD.jpg

That's what I send people at work when I want to show that I'm in disagreement or disgust with them...it gets the point across real quick.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Whoopee! Theres duel in a Quake game! Even id isn't that out of touch with their fans. Next we will be celebrating there is no ADS on the railgun!

I watched the gameplay trailer again multiple times and its definitely ALOT slower than Q3A and less fluent looking.This run speed looks to be about 2/3 of Q3A's and that just isn't fast enough. Also, not every character can strafe-jump and others dont have any air control?? Who the fuck is going to pick a character who cant strafe jump in a Quake game? Everyone is going to target those players INSTANTLY its like a huge noob indicator over your head saying KILL ME!

Goddamn I hate id and Bethesda right now. Its going to take the community YEARS to fix this Overwatch wannabe and mod all this shit out to make it a legit Quake title and by then it will be dead like Quake 4. When did every AAA shooter become a fkn wanna-be MOBA? No SKILL required, just choose the most OP champion and spam his OP abilities to victory! What a disgrace to the Quake IP, I am not an "elitist purist" as all the MOBA kids are accusing me of! I am just a competitive FPS fan and I was expecting(like most people) the king of DM Quake by id software to return and remind us all of the greatness of a quality MP DM FPS! Not League of QuakeWatch!

When did preferring a certain brand of shooter and valuing its core values that make it exceptional and unique make you an elitist? The problem is some of(not all) of these people(who have not been active in supporting the Arena FPS community the last decade) telling me this are ironically by definition more elitist in their actions than myself by supporting and mainly playing and advocating for one type of mainstream FPS style that has in part led to the disenfranchisement and dilution of the very genre they supposedly are "progressive" in supporting! Meanwhile, the non-progressive supposed "elitist" that I am that has played 100's of shooters, tested/developed maps in multiple FPS games, and supports all devs big and small is the one holding back gaming and keeping the Quake community from expanding! Wrong, I just like Arena FPS the most and support diversity in the genre! It seems like everyone is fine with CoD being the same shit every year and forks out their money regardless but "Quake had to adapt to modern times" the hypocrisy is killing me! Irony at its finest! Really PROGRESSIVE FPS genre we have today thanks to open-minded folk like them! Its like everything looks different but plays similar to (insert that popular game here)!

/strafe-jumps(not BUNNY-HOP you fucks) back to Q3A 1999

• Upvote (+1) 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygnqreLX8WM

From r/QC lol

I respect Tim Willits(part of the team from the id golden days) but man..in this interview it appears he must really be feeling the pressure from Quake fans with his constant insistence that "Quake champions is the true Quake Arena style game(lol)" but he contradicts himself like 20 times in this interview to the point it appears that he's almost trying to convince(or fool) himself of what he is saying. I am starting to suspect there may have been pressure put on them from Bethesda to "modernize" QC just like the new Doom was originally reportedly looking like a CoD game early on until it was scrapped and re-done the right way. I know its too late for QC but maybe there is still hope for a classic pro mode or something now that id is feeling the heat from the community.

Another great post on r/QC 

Everytime someone says he doesn't like the addition of unique abilities in QC there's always someone responding that we're no longer in the 90's, that FPS have evolved, etc. Well, let's take a look at CS:GO, shall we? Does it have any trendy additions copied from other games? Nope. Is it ultra popular? Yep. It's pretty much what it used to be back in CS 1.6 and CS: Source. The challange there was to pick the best elements of both worlds and unite the fanbases. It was more about recreating the scene rather than reinvening the wheel and bringing the whole into the world of e-sports and next-gen hardware.
So why does Quake - the most legendary multiplayer franchise that pretty much kickstarted e-sports - with the variety and richness of Quake World / Quake 2 and Quake 3 / Live maps, mods, game modes, 20 years of experience and ideas, suddenly need to get a brand new core element borrowed from games no one will likely remember in 10 years? Why suddenly Deathmatch is meant to be something else that it used to be? So it can be better marketed to kids, that's why. And that's sad.
I hope we'll get a pro-mode of sorts that the competetive community will accept as standard and these noob-friendly abilities will only remain a low-tier ffa curiosity where they belong.
edit:

Just to clarify. I'm all up for anything that could make the game fun for the masses. We had many mods, game modes and such in the past so let's make the best of it and add more! I just don't want high-level play to be forever redefined by a minor core game design change. Give us more than PURE FPS - give us PURE DEATHMATCH.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

@@Hitman I totally agree, the people that get super hyped for QC are the people that didn't play any arena title for the last years. And then they cry when the core afps community calls out features like abilities to be shit. I mean who would know best but the people who always played afps titles?

I never even got hyped for Quake Champions because the idea of not having equal starts is working against the idea of an arena shooter imo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Hitman I totally agree, the people that get super hyped for QC are the people that didn't play any arena title for the last years. And then they cry when the core afps community calls out features like abilities to be shit. I mean who would know best but the people who always played afps titles?

I never even got hyped for Quake Champions because the idea of not having equal starts is working against the idea of an arena shooter imo.

I'm excited for qc. There are numerous people in esr that are excited.

Well we didn't see too much yet but I wonder why people get excited about this game. Maybe you can tell me. Is it the graphics?

On my end it is always about the gameplay and I don't see too many positive things in QC. The movement speed seems slower than normal and different champions are also not on the list of things I like. For me the gameplay of Reflex seems far better than what I saw of QC so I can't get hyped for it.

I think that most of them are more excited about an AFPS with a decent marketing budget than anything

• Downvote (-1) 1

Well we didn't see too much yet but I wonder why people get excited about this game. Maybe you can tell me. Is it the graphics?

On my end it is always about the gameplay and I don't see too many positive things in QC. The movement speed seems slower than normal and different champions are also not on the list of things I like. For me the gameplay of Reflex seems far better than what I saw of QC so I can't get hyped for it.

It will all come down to two things in the end whether Quake Champions succeeds or not, and its NOT the champions. If your looking for a hero shooter or an exclusively team-based game, clearly id must KNOW that Quake will never beat out TF2, Overwatch, possibly Lawbreakers(which kinda reminds me of the "Hero" version of UT funny enough) and the plethora of other hero-shooters that will inevitably be released before or around the time of the release of QC. To go against those games when they have been built from the ground up for that experience(and are more casual shooters in nature) is suicide. Not only to Quake, but it also has a huge negative impact on the Arena FPS genre as a whole seeing as how Quake/UT carried the genre for years and are still the biggest names in the genre. Another AAA Arena FPS failure of the company that fkn created the FPS and popularized the DM-style of FPS would almost certainly relegate the sub-genre to the extreme niche it admittedly holds now and all hope of another AAA Arena FPS would be lost.

That is why Quake Champions and the new UT CANNOT fail not only for the e-sport/competitive side which has always relied on those IP's but for the popularity of the genre itself in the modern age and beyond. For that reason Quake Champions will be given a LONG fkn leash by AFPS veterans like me that would almost have immediately written off a semi-abomination like this years ago(like many did with QL when it introduced load-outs and all that BS). But there is no denying we are desperate and hungry for a game like Quake(even if its Quake "Champions") to succeed. I am happy to hear that their will be a public beta(I think public?), because that is when the AFPS community will make our voice heard and can hopefully get the core gameplay mechanics right among other things that NEED to improve. We also need to vouch for ranked playlists without abilities where a game closer to true Quake can be played and enjoyed. I am fine with the champions for lower-tier skill servers and for different team modes as long as it doesn't fuck with my ability to play Quake at a competitive level and the skill ceiling of the game. Mods and the support of id(historically not known for the support of their titles) for e-sports will be the other thing that will determine the success of this title. Gameplay,mod support, and dev support in that order.

Interesting video, I dont agree with the premise(as nobody thinks Quake can be "number 1" or even top 5 in terms of popularity) but there is some cold hard truth in the points he is making. Such as that in order to make Quake in to a more accessible game that could accrue the popularity of a game like League or CS:GO you would have to kill what makes Quake exceptional(speed, S-jumping, weapon/resource management) which would just create a diluted and less appealing versions of other popular shooters in the end.

I always found it interesting though that gamers are willing to spend countless hours to learning new meta in a game like LoL for example after every new patch and mesmerizing tons of meta-game for each champion but that apparently the learning curve in Quake(S-jumping, adjusting to speed of game from other shooters, aim,ect..) is too much for some people. If the fundamental issue with Quake and AFPS in general is the skill differential between players(like he said, someone that is just 5 percent better than you can probably dominate you most matches) there is no way to change that without completely changing the game which would ruin it. In the same way that changing Dark Souls into a modern instant re-spawn from check-point game without any penalty cost would ruin the fundamental challenge and risk-reward element of the game that makes it unique and fun to play over and over again.

A modern MM system with proper skill matching, tutorials, and a healthy player-base can help to remedy those issues and I truly believe that Quake can succeed in the modern FPS market it just has to be a very well supported game and offer more than just a generic template of an Arena shooter. Perhaps, emphasizing new and returning team modes more would help as well as most people are understandably not comfortable with going into duel or DM right away. There is no doubt that Quake is a hardcore FPS and has to be the "Dark souls" of FPS in order to succeed. Much like DS is successful because of From Software's superior level design, depth/originality in gameplay, and embracing the mantra of a challenging and hardcore game Quake has to do the same but also find ways to make it interesting and accessible to every day players as well. "Prepare to die" might as well be the mantra for noobs playing Quake for the first time anyways  :laughing: 

The challenge for modern AFPS is finding a way to keep new players interested enough through that learning curve until the game slowly opens up for them and their skills improve to the level where they get comfortable enough with the speed of the game and get to experience the rewards of learning a deep and challenging shooter. Then hopefully they will want to keep on wanting to come back to keep improving their skills as a game like Quake only gets better with increased experience and skill. Its why an older FPS Player like me still has interest in it despite not being as good as I used to be. Every slight movement, every pixel of accuracy, every millisecond in Quake affects the game and every encounter is shaped differently because of it. That is the penultimate of FPS beauty. 

• Upvote (+1) 1