Shak3 2 Da Bake

New TV and my aim and movement is all messed up...any tips???

Hey guys i just got a new 24" TV last week and ever since then i can't move or aim correctly and it just feels really weird. I thought I would get used to it but i'm still in the same position. I play on a 4 sensitivity and i just can't move around maps and turn around and out br somebody anymore. Tips??

Hey guys i just got a new 23" monitor last week and ever since then i can't move or aim correctly and it just feels really weird. I thought I would get used to it but i'm still in the same position. I play on a 4 sensitivity and i just can't move around maps and turn around and out br somebody anymore. Tips??

Are you using the correct screen resolution? Go on you Xbox settings and switch to 1920x1080 if you haven't already done so and see how that is. 

Give us the model number of the monitor so we can look at it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sorry man, I looked it up the specs on future shop and what you're running into is called response time. From when you move the analog sticks on your controller to look or move, it will take 8.5ms to transfer on to your television making a slight delay between action and reaction. This is your problem, the only way to try and improve this is to try and find a "game-mode" setting on your television settings to try and reduce the response time (barely helps). Otherwise, I'd recommend returning the current one you have and looking into a television with a much lower response time >5ms at least, or you could go the other route and buy a computer monitor instead of a television.

Good Luck,

-Inversion

• Upvote (+1) 6

Sorry man, I looked it up the specs on future shop and what you're running into is called response time. From when you move the analog sticks on your controller to look or move, it will take 8.5ms to transfer on to your television making a slight delay between action and reaction. This is your problem, the only way to try and improve this is to try and find a "game-mode" setting on your television settings to try and reduce the response time (barely helps). Otherwise, I'd recommend returning the current one you have and looking into a television with a much lower response time >5ms at least, or you could go the other route and buy a computer monitor instead of a television.

Good Luck,

-Inversion

Do you recommend any good computer monitors i can get from Best Buy because that's where i can afford it because I have a gift card. 

Thank you

So I am experiencing a similar issue. I am thinking that I can buy a HDVGA cable as a temporary fix. The problem is that I don't know if I can use my Turtle Beaches with that. I currently use HDMI. Can anyone help me with this?

Here's the link to a nice monitor that you could probably search around Best Buy to buy. I think it's exactly what you're looking for and it will surely be an improvement from what you currently own, check it out here.

EDIT: Destroyaaa, I found a youtube video that explains how to configure your Turtle beaches with a VGA setup on your monitor. Hope it works out,

Happy hunting,

-Inversion

• Upvote (+1) 2

Check out the Asus VH236H: Link

This is the old official MLG monitor and I can say it's still an amazing monitor today. I've had it for nearly 3 years and haven't had an issue. (I hope I didn't jinx myself)

Here's the link to a nice monitor that you could probably search around Best Buy to buy. I think it's exactly what you're looking for and it will surely be an improvement from what you currently own, check it out here.

EDIT: Destroyaaa, I found a youtube video that explains how to configure your Turtle beaches with a VGA setup on your monitor. Hope it works out,

Happy hunting,

-Inversion

So would this work?    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Asus---23.6%26%2334%3B-LED-HD-Monitor/8767187.p?id=1218890757510&skuId=8767187&addToWishList=true&_requestid=232943#tab=overview

Do not buy anything over 5ms response time. Also, Insignia makes terrible TVs for gaming. Never try it. I personally like Asus and (you're probably gonna hate me for this) Dynex. I game on a 24 inch dynex LCD and its really nice honestly.