Sign in to follow this  
ZacheryChevere

ZacheryChevere Halo News Video Thread

Should The HCS Pro League Support Other Regions?

There have been many clear positives and negatives that have come with the Pro League. However, a pretty large question still floats being whether or not ESL should consider expanding the Pro League to different regions. Read more here

I'm sorry if your post isn't suppossed to have discussions, but I just feel like this article does more hurting than helping, especially because you wrote this:

"Some may automatically say that there is no reason to support regions with a much smaller population"

LMAO, what?

Do you have any idea of how many Colombian and Mexican teams are? or how many Latin players without a team are still actively playing Halo?

If anything, I'm 100% sure a Latin America Pro League would attract more teams than any of the North America Pro League qualifiers. It's just that ESL are pathetic and they don't even know how to grow a scene. Halo has so so much potential for becoming the new CSGO outside of North America, but that's never going to happen with this shitty company.

Saying that South America with its lack of developer support or any support in that manor meaning that less money is being put in these regions is more attractive to organizations compared to North America who has the majority of support is very silly to say. Almost every top organization competing in the Pro League is in it only for the money so it would be dumb to invest in a Mexican team right now considering that there is no money in Mexico for Halo.

I'm sorry if your post isn't suppossed to have discussions, but I just feel like this article does more hurting than helping, especially because you wrote this:

"Some may automatically say that there is no reason to support regions with a much smaller population"

LMAO, what?

Do you have any idea of how many Colombian and Mexican teams are? or how many Latin players without a team are still actively playing Halo?

If anything, I'm 100% sure a Latin America Pro League would attract more teams than any of the North America Pro League qualifiers. It's just that ESL are pathetic and they don't even know how to grow a scene. Halo has so so much potential for becoming the new CSGO outside of North America, but that's never going to happen with this shitty company.