Sign in to follow this  
ZacheryChevere

ZacheryChevere Halo News Video Thread

This is my thread for posting my Halo news videos. In here I post quality daily news videos for you all to enjoy while I avoid thread spamming so Cyren and Saucey don't complain about me hurting the community. Im just here to help.

Not saying it's your fault but one piece of information in your piece is incorrect, as ESL have now made the LCQ double elimination. I believe it was announced yesterday afternoon, so it is possible you made the video prior to the announcement, just thought i would let you know.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not saying it's your fault but one piece of information in your piece is incorrect, as ESL have now made the LCQ double elimination. I believe it was announced yesterday afternoon, so it is possible you made the video prior to the announcement, just thought i would let you know.

Yeah, I made my video prior to that being announced but thanks for letting me know.

A few critiques:

• When discussing gamertag's instead of going apg got his og gamertag, lethul got his ot gamertag, towey got his og gamertag,.............. you should have gone lethul, apg, towey and randa got their og gamer tags, far less repetitive and annoying that way.
  • Also try and keep your personal opinions to yourself somewhat, as in don't call windows 10 trashy as it makes you look a bit unprofessional.
  • Finally take your time, breathe and compose yourself, the segment right before the book signing felt rushed and I could hardly understand what you saying.
  • Edit:Additionally, don't be afraid to go more in depth with some of views, aka why is windows ten bad, but make it informative i.e do research on windows 10 if you are going to comment, see how it is doing, and what is your opinion about assualt, rather than just relaying pro opinions, what are yours and give sensible reasons, and views whether or not it should be added into the rotation. 

I think this will add serious value, to your video's. All in all good work though.

It also may not be a bad idea to try and collaborate with other content creators on beyond, such as those who track scrim results, so you update users about how there team is doing etc. I say this as that thread is by far the most populated thread on this site thus has the most potential for you, a daily update of scrim results as well as the news would save guys alot of time and as long as gave credit to the content creators then I dont think they will mind, it is worth a shot at least.

It also may not be a bad idea to try and collaborate with other content creators on beyond, such as those who track scrim results, so you update users about how there team is doing etc. I say this as that thread is by far the most populated thread on this site thus has the most potential for you, a daily update of scrim results as well as the news would save guys alot of time and as long as gave credit to the content creators then I dont think they will mind, it is worth a shot at least.

Thanks for all the advise I really appreciate it.