Sign in to follow this  
Teapot

Patch LAN 5/14/16 Weekend

Posting this incase anyone wants to check out some top tier Halo CE OG LAN gameplay. I know there used to be a lot more people here during MCC release that were interested in quality top tier LAN gameplay, but hopefully some of you guys enjoy it.

I'm not quite sure what the updated rankings are, but Patch is considered a top 4 player in the nation and part of the four horseman along with Ogre 2, LegendPimps, and Harris. The first year of the power rankings he was voted 3rd, followed by 2nd the following two years.

Here is the twitch

https://www.twitch.tv/patch_pumps

Notable players there include:

Patch

Prime

Jownz

ColonP

Toxin

• Upvote (+1) 5

Wow I read that gamertag LegendPimps and had a flashback from 10 years ago. I think I was at a party in Orlando after an H2 LAN tournament and remember that dude talking about driving up and down florida challenging everyone to halo ce 1v1s for a $100 minimum bet. I think I remember the same dude and his buddy hiding away not sharing their weed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wow I read that gamertag LegendPimps and had a flashback from 10 years ago. I think I was at a party in Orlando after an H2 LAN tournament and remember that dude talking about driving up and down florida challenging everyone to halo ce 1v1s for a $100 minimum bet. I think I remember the same dude and his buddy hiding away not sharing their weed.

LOL. Do you remember when this was?

Streams live again though.

It was probably 2006 and I believe that memory comes from after a 2v2 tourney that tuLegit and Chobo beat me and my partner in (don't remember lan center name). It was at an apartment in Orlando and I also think those guys were playing H1 and getting stoned in another room while the rest of us were drinking in the kitchen/living room. The Kilos were also there if any of the fl players remember them, Kilo 1 and Kilo 2.

I was watching today and yesterday's streams, who was 7oogood?

It was probably 2006 and I believe that memory comes from after a 2v2 tourney that tuLegit and Chobo beat me and my partner in (don't remember lan center name). It was at an apartment in Orlando and I also think those guys were playing H1 and getting stoned in another room while the rest of us were drinking in the kitchen/living room. The Kilos were also there if any of the fl players remember them, Kilo 1 and Kilo 2.

I was watching today and yesterday's streams, who was 7oogood?

jownz