Sign in to follow this  
Vampire

The Champions Bundle Announced

Once again relax. Look at it this way. If 343 came out and said they are releasing a new map pack that's costs $X but that LE/Season Pass owners would get it for free, what do you think that would do to LE/Season Pass sales for Halo 5?

Not much... thats not exactly something people take into consideration when purchasing a map pass...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lol you keep saying relax because he's destroying all your moot points. maybe you're the one that should give it a rest Randy hehe

Keep it clean.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Once again relax. Look at it this way. If 343 came out and said they are releasing a new map pack that's costs $X but that LE/Season Pass owners would get it for free. What do you think that would do to LE/Season Pass sales for Halo 5?

Alright, please stop telling me to relax. I haven't said anything to show that I'm angry, just confused. You're actually blaming 343 for not planning every map pack before release (Bungie started development on map packs after release as well). We didn't even have an option for a map pass in Halo 2, 3, and Reach. We had to pay full price for each map pack. We saved $10 this time and you're still saying that wasn't enough? You deserve more than that simply because you bought the game at launch? Don't you think that's a little rude?

You're missing the point. Let me illustrate.

"We know you have been asking for no-throw oddball and flag-drop so we brought you............ WEAPON SKINS!"

Priorities are in the wrong order IMO.

pro mod can't do that?

It also wouldn't cost the player base money...the real issue.

I have a feeling a lot of us would pay for flag juggling/ball throw turned off. Shit I'd even pay for Assault to come back.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have a feeling a lot of us would pay for flag juggling/ball throw turned off. Shit I'd even pay for Assault to come back.

It would be unprecedented to charge for a TU like that. There is already a precedent for charging for map packs hence why we are seeing one and not the other.

Dreams coming true in map pack form. Kudos 343i, Halo is making an epic comeback.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I was there when they announced it, everyone was soo fuckin happy!!!

I was happy when they announced it. Honestly, I thought they were done with Halo 4 in terms of DLC, so all this content is a nice surprise.

I was happy when they announced it. Honestly, I thought they were done with Halo 4 in terms of DLC, so all this content is a nice surprise.

They gave us an awesome poster :D here it is!!!

m22x0.jpg

to lazy to take a picture with my camera xD

• Upvote (+1) 2

Vertigo looks awesome but pit I had a huge smile on my face. Also they said you can close the hole in sword room and turn the mancannon off hopefully we'll out a wall up in the OS hall cause now its just a hiding spot.

I can't wait to NEVER play the pit just like I NEVER play any other dlc map, including skyline in throwdown.....

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just watched the BE video of this, so I'm guessing the only things that will eventually come for free are:

-Ricochet gametype

-stances

everything else is exclusively in the bundle?

Just watched the BE video of this, so I'm guessing the only things that will eventually come for free are:

-Ricochet gametype

-stances

everything else is exclusively in the bundle?

Gametype, yes. Not sure about the stances, though. I thought they were part of the bonus deal if you bought the bundle, but not 100%.

I thought there was an offense and a defense round?

No, it is like Sabotage from Cod 4. Neutral bomb, one destination.

They are trying to prolong whats left in the life of h4 while they work on the next halo for xbox one, if they came out and said no we are not releasing anything after castle map pack everyone would be mad about that. We should be glad they are even bothering with h4 at this point while they work on whatever they are releasing on the xbone in my opinion.

It's just a no win situation with some people I guess.