Sign in to follow this  
Grim

Need some practice competing online? (ACL Halo 4: OR4)

Hello everyone, just a reminder that ACL (the equivelant of AGL for Australians/New Zealanders) is holding their fourth online round.

This is for those of you who are in Australia/New Zealand ... or not.

It's a competitive online tournament featuring the best players over in Australia and New Zealand.

Support this online round, as the last one didn't do too well regarding the number of those participating.

Official thread on their forums:

http://www.aclpro.co...124?do=findComment&comment=262124

Hope you guys can get a quick team together and show the competitive side of this game some love!

I'll be a F/A for this so if anyone needs a fourth, hit me up by commenting on here or PMing me. More details can be found on the link above.

Playing NZ host anywhere but NZ/Aus kinda takes out the competitive factor... I don't think it should be open to anybody lol, but best of luck with the event.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Is Ogre 1 even in the scene anymore?

Good luck with the tournament.

Nope! :(

Playing NZ host anywhere but NZ/Aus kinda takes out the competitive factor... I don't think it should be open to anybody lol, but best of luck with the event.

Yes, I know. Its just that Halo in the ACL circuit has not been very successful this year. It's a real shame.

Yes, I know. Its just that Halo in the ACL circuit has not been very successful this year. It's a real shame.

Halo has hardly been successful anywhere lately besides AGL and UMG. Then how much people hate Online Tournaments. I hope it starts becoming more successful soon.

Halo has hardly been successful anywhere lately besides AGL and UMG. Then how much people hate Online Tournaments. I hope it starts becoming more successful soon.

You will see the growth of Online tournaments on the Xbox One with Halo 5. I just hope it doesn't negatively impact LAN's.

You will see the growth of Online tournaments on the Xbox One with Halo 5. I just hope it doesn't negatively impact LAN's.

Yeah dedicated servers will definitely help. I have the same concerns about LAN's with the strange features the Xbox One seems to have.