EagleBurn

2016 Election Thread

Me not bothering with those morons is exactly the reason I'm doing this video.

Three words.

Low hanging fruit.

this makes sense then, every one of those guys (at least the ones I watch from time to time) will take a video of some dumbass making an ass of themselves and debunk it, what they say is funny and the arguments they make against said video may be true but it's a waste of time if I'm being honest to go after a guy like cenk or the flat earthers, they are worthless targets.

• Upvote (+1) 1

this makes sense then, every one of those guys (at least the ones I watch from time to time) will take a video of some dumbass making an ass of themselves and debunk it, it's funny what they say may be true but it's a waste of time if I'm being honest to go after a guy like cenk or the flat earthers.

They are the TMZ of Youtube and a bunch of raving hypocrites. It's pathetic. 

They are the TMZ of Youtube and a bunch of raving hypocrites. It's pathetic.

I may not go that far since I enjoy watching some of those channels and perhaps I have a bias, but I will agree it's waste to go after many of the videos they go after, it's reiterating many of the same arguments over and over again and essentially piggy backing off of other people's content without just outright stealing it, and its not like the videos they go after are of any real challenge to debunk, i mean theyre going after idiots most of the time, sometimes the same idiot multiple times.

Do you nerds really spend that much time on the interwebs where u actually make videos debunking videos?

lmfao.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Do you nerds really spend that much time on the interwebs where u actually make videos debunking videos?

lmfao.

Where do you think half of Trump's fanbase comes from? 

Probably the middle portion and south where all the fatty, religious folk live. Just guessing though.

Liberals come from the internet, Conservatives come from work.

I really have nothing to say about any of those youtube people because I've never heard of any of them.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I really have nothing to say about any of those youtube people because I've never heard of any of them.

Oh fuck gotta tell my lazy ass lib friends who are doctors, pharmacists, and lawyers to fuck off and find a real blue collar factory job.

He said, on the internet
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Oh God you just reminded why I can't fux with reddit. My blood pressure went up after only minutes of reading that cancer.

Oh God you just reminded why I can't fux with reddit. My blood pressure went up after only minutes of reading that cancer.

Go ahead and do a little experiment. Of the top 10 posts in either /r/The_Donald or /r/hillaryclinton, read the top 10 comments for each. 

This says nothing about either candidate specifically, but it definitely speaks to their supporting base. Even if both groups had the same outstandingly low IQ level, at least one group of them isn't knuckle-draggingly belligerent. 

I know nothing about reddit, I don't think I've ever been to the website before, but I have a feeling that it is made up of many over enthusiastic millennials.

Still, Trump is the better of the two realistic options.  If the idiot Democrats would have voted a decent candidate, such as Jim Webb, I'd be voting left.  Too bad they had to elect Hillary for the same reasons they elected Obama...Just so they can say "I voted for the first _____"

• Upvote (+1) 2

Me not bothering with those morons is exactly the reason I'm doing this video. 

Three words. 

Low hanging fruit.

I wonder what qualifies as low hanging fruit here :P

I think that deep deep down you know this isn't true.

Who loves Donald Trump?

I-do-1468618106.gif?quality=.8&height=24

Kel does. He wants the world to burn a brilliant orange. And recognizes that The red haired beast will bring that day quicker than hilldawg, bro, respectively. Archetypes

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think that deep deep down you know this isn't true.

I am 100% against Hillary and about 90% against Trump.

The Supreme court alone is reason enough to not vote for Hillary.  I am not a happy voter, but I will never vote for someone like Hillary.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Go ahead and do a little experiment. Of the top 10 posts in either /r/The_Donald or /r/hillaryclinton, read the top 10 comments for each. 

This says nothing about either candidate specifically, but it definitely speaks to their supporting base. Even if both groups had the same outstandingly low IQ level, at least one group of them isn't knuckle-draggingly belligerent. 

We get it dude.  

All democrats are extremely educated, highly advanced cerebral individuals with the utmost of sophistication and class that has ever graced our society.  If it weren't for the lowely, almost 'monkey like' conservative sub-class having the ability to vote and re-produce, this society would be an urban utopia of scholars, educators and brilliant minds co-habitating with zero crime in an almost heavenly type environment.

• Upvote (+1) 4

We get it dude.

All democrats are extremely educated, highly advanced cerebral individuals with the utmost of sophistication and class that has ever graced our society. If it weren't for the lowely, almost 'monkey like' conservative sub-class having the ability to vote and re-produce, this society would be an urban utopia of scholars, educators and brilliant minds co-habitating with zero crime in an almost heavenly type environment.

I mean too be fair. Generally the most well educated are liberal.

I mean too be fair. Generally the most well educated are liberal.

I just did a little digging and found a study that says liberals tend to be on the opposite spectrums of the education system.  There is a higher percentage of liberals at the lower education levels (no GED) and a higher percentage at the higher levels of education (post graduate).  The same study found that a larger percentage of basic college grads are more likely to vote republican.  link:  https://reflectionsofarationalrepublican.com/2012/01/14/are-liberals-more-educated-than-conservatives/

I have no clue how legit the study is but seems to make sense.  looks like it sources CNN election results.

You also need to take into account that most people living in larger population centers tend to vote liberal which happens to contain a larger percentage of college grads than rural areas (doesn't mean they have higher IQ's... just higher level of education).  

Another bit of into you have to take into consideration when comparing and contrasting liberal vs. conservative is that liberals who fiercly back Hillary Clinton are 98.7% less likely to have a frontal lobe.  This has been thoroughy researched and proven by the Harvard Medical Department and again vigorously studied by the Mayo Clinic's world renowed Brain Development Department (B.D.D.) in Rochester, MN.