EagleBurn

2016 Election Thread

Why is she pointing it out? Because she's a racist. We all know slaves existed prior to us being alive, it doesn't have to be mentioned... So yes I am going to assume she's a racist bitch. Am I wrong for having an opinion just like you or anyone else... if a white person mentions slaves building the White House in a speech, Jessie Jackson, the racist in a suit that he is would be on his private jet rallying his hate groups to protest.

in what dimension is pointing out factual events indicative of being racist? She said something thats literally correct and you're saying the mere mention of it makes her a racist. That's not what racism is, if she said all white people were evil because they made the slaves do it then that'd be racist, but she didn't say that.

The simple fact that she brings them up suggests to me that she's discriminating... And Malcolm Browns mother speaking??? Is that a joke?? Lol

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The simple fact that she brings them up suggests to me that she's discriminating... And Malcolm Browns mother speaking??? Is that a joke?? Lol

against who? Who is she putting down by confronting The objective reality that something happened over 200 years ago?

Its all good. The DNC panders to illegals, minorities, disabled people, and rapists (cough Lena cough) while the RNC has ACTUAL speakers at their convention. 

Just amazes me that people are so dumb that they can't see the truth. Are the Republicans perfect? Of course not. But its obvious they care much more about the country than crooked Hillary and the Dems. 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

against who? Who is she putting down by confronting The objective reality that something happened over 200 years ago?

against those of us who weren't "once slaves"... like news flash lady, you weren't "once a slave" either, none of us were... it's like gun people claiming founding fathers would have wanted us to have assault rifles, it's a different world now, you're not being objective by citing slaves in 2016. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

While the Republicans keep winning the poorest most undereducated parts of the nation.

Always funny when white people get so offended by their own history and privilege.

What do slaves have to do with me? I was born in 1989! lmao the idea of white privilege in itself is the very definition of discrimination in my eyes. We are all the same, get over yourself. Maybe idk, comply with police officers and don't resist arrest? That might work, but no it's just because they are black that they get shot, right? I'm the wrong one, right? 

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

against those of us who weren't "once slaves"... like news flash lady, you weren't "once a slave" either, none of us were... it's like gun people claiming founding fathers would have wanted us to have assault rifles, it's a different world now, you're not being objective by citing slaves in 2016.

she's not saying she's a slave, she said she wakes up every day in a house built by slaves, which is true. It's not racist and it's not discriminatory, she's not saying white people suck, shes not even talking about white people she's pointing out a fact and you're offended by that.

Whether today is different or not, it still happened and she's not wrong for pointing that out.

While the Republicans keep winning the poorest most undereducated parts of the nation.

Always funny when white people get so offended by their own history and privilege.

If you can tell me what Privileges my skin color have given me, I'll leave this thread forever. 

I'll wait but reply fast because the democrats and their policies keep destroying every single major American inner city. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why though? Why say it? What exactly does "pointing out a fact" contribute? I would like to understand... 

It's not like I'm waking up today thinking, how can I find a way to call Michelle Obama a racist? lol no man, it's just that I really do not understand why she brought it up in the first place. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why though? Why say it? What exactly does "pointing out a fact" contribute? I would like to understand...

what does getting offended by it contribute?

Which former president spoke at the RNC again?

Which presidents have been impeached again? 

How many mentions of ISIS at the DNC again?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Which presidents have been impeached again?

How many mentions of ISIS at the DNC again?

lol one of the speakers finished his speech by saying "vote with your conscious". How awesome!

Not even done with the convention.

what does getting offended by it contribute?

a lot less than whatever she contributes with her huge platform... I'm just venting/ranting on a forum to y'all, my voice doesn't actually get heard. 

It's like you didn't even read or listen to the context around her statement.

It was to point out how far the country has come both in regard to women and the black population and here you are arguing in the context of her trying to incite some kind of racial debate.

It's completely idiotic, Geoff.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's like you didn't even read or listen to the context around her statement.

It was to point out how far the country has come both in regard to women and the black population and here you are arguing in the context of her trying to incite some kind of racial debate.

It's completely idiotic, Geoff.

Would you expect anything else?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thanks, like I said I am only trying to understand... sorry if my reactive personality comes off as idiotic at times. (all the time) 

Seriously though, I haven't watched a minute of either convention, only just saw the part of her speech this morning... I try not to get too involved in that mess! We all know the system is rigged and Hillary will win in November. 

Dana White.

Yeah. A successful business man. 

Not an illegal.

Not a dead criminals mother. 

Not an actress who is a child molester. 

Not a former president who "loves" his wife yet cheats on her regularly.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Which former president spoke at the RNC again?

I'm glad the Bush's weren't there. They were horrible presidents that have more in common with Hillary than they do with Trump.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah. A successful business man.

Not an illegal.

Not a dead criminals mother.

Not an actress who is a child molester.

Not a former president who "loves" his wife yet cheats on her regularly.

I wasn't asking what Dana White is not.

We should do that Facebook social experiment in this thread, since it is relevant and everyone just seems to argue otherwise.

Go see how many of your friends follow trump and Hillary, post results.

Trump - 27

Clinton - 3

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

there is no such thing as white privilege, in fact, ill go the other way around and say there's all privileges except white.

I have an Hispanic friend who literally got a free mentorship thru college, and private tutoring and internship jobs all because he was hispanic and was funded thru the Hispanic college fund he was on. i asked him one time if i could get a mentor and he said, probably not becuase this is my hispanic mentor from my program.... and im like wtf?

then ive got a black friend who went thru college, paid his own way, and is now working in oil and gas as a finanace guru... he wasn't handed anything... he earned it.

unlike my hispanic friend though... its been given to him on a silver platter.

meanwhile lil ol white privileged me had to take out student loans because my white privileged parents couldnt afford to pay for me to goto college, so lil ol white privileged me had to use my money and i still to this day will be paying back my loans for the next 20 yrs.

So please.... spare us the white privilege garbage.

• Upvote (+1) 3