EagleBurn

2016 Election Thread

lol calling trump racist is lazy but calling Hillary a criminal isn't.

What about murderer? Can I call her that? Trump is just an arrogant ass hat who happens to love his country.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What about murderer? Can I call her that? Trump is just an arrogant ass hat who happens to love his country.

Just proves your stupidity.

Im not even a Hillary supporter but saying one label is lazy and then to throw out two lazy terms for her is just dumb.

Listen, I understand if you don't like Trump. Fine. But If you can honestly support Hillary after all the scandals AND the DNC Leaks. I just don't know what to say. You are literally too stupid to insult. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just heard Michelle Obama state "slaves built the White House"....disgusting

That is one of the most racist things I've ever heard...

Nobody alive today has been affected by slavery, yet people still use it as a crutch. Can racism be a two way street at some point in my lifetime? I'm sick of being called priveledged because of my skin color.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

So Within a span of a few hours Donald Trump refuses to release his taxes (there's something going on!) and then asks Russia to hack into Hillary Clinton's emails. So he's basically asking a foreign country to hack into his own governments emails. And this isn't even the dumbest thing he's said. Let's vote for this guy he has great ideas.

Listen, I understand if you don't like Trump. Fine. But If you can honestly support Hillary after all the scandals AND the DNC Leaks. I just don't know what to say. You are literally too stupid to insult.

And Trump is such an outstanding citizen.

Just heard Michelle Obama state "slaves built the White House"....disgusting

That is one of the most racist things I've ever heard...

Nobody alive today has been affected by slavery, yet people still use it as a crutch. Can racism be a two way street at some point in my lifetime? I'm sick of being called priveledged because of my skin color.

This is so incorrect.

And Trump is such an outstanding citizen.

He's a successful businessman who loves his country. Personally I believe a businessman is exactly what we need, which is why I voted Mitt in 2012. Are there better options? Of course, there always are in every election. But out of the 2, I just don't understand how one could put their support behind Hillary. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is so incorrect.

You're right. There is tons of racism in today's world. 

Why do I (as a white man) not have the same opportunities for financial aid for college as a minority? 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

He's a successful businessman who loves his country. Personally I believe a businessman is exactly what we need, which is why I voted Mitt in 2012. Are there better options? Of course, there always are in every election. But out of the 2, I just don't understand how one could put their support behind Hillary.

The only reason he is successful is because he was a media favorite and stuck his name on the side of buildings and made revenue from that with a shitty tv show as a side gig. He's basically the equivalent to Paris Hilton. Kim Kardashian is a better business person than he is.

• Downvote (-1) 1

How is it incorrect for me to be offended by her comment? What if a white person said "slaves built the White House" at any point in their speech??? It's racist, doesn't matter who says it, Michelle Obama is discriminating.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

You should read White By Law if you're actually interested in this subject.

The only reason he is successful is because he was a media favorite and stuck his name on the side of building and made revenue from that with a shitty tv show as a side gig. He's basically the equivalent to Paris Hilton. Kim Kardashian is a better business person than he is.

lol trying to knock down others' accomplishments. Thats childish. 

You compare him to Paris when he should be compared to Conrad Hilton. Trump is the greatest real estate investor since Thomas Jefferson. 

Comparing Donald Trump to Thomas Jefforson is something that Trump would do and apparently his supporters.

This man could cure cancer and you would find a way to discredit it. Must suck being that dense. 

How is it incorrect for me to be offended by her comment? What if a white person said "slaves built the White House" at any point in their speech??? It's racist, doesn't matter who says it, Michelle Obama is discriminating.

you do realize she's pointing out a historical event right? Are you suggesting that simply mentioning that white people at one time had slaves is racist in and of itself?

If he had actually done something incredible and noteworthy in his life then yes I would credit him. He's failed way more than he has succeeded

He's failed way more than he has succeeded

Hahahahahahaha. Whatever you say there broski. Do some more research on Msnbc.com 

you do realize she's pointing out a historical event right? Are you suggesting that simply mentioning that white people at one time had slaves is racist in and of itself?

Why is she pointing it out? Because she's a racist. We all know slaves existed prior to us being alive, it doesn't have to be mentioned... So yes I am going to assume she's a racist bitch. Am I wrong for having an opinion just like you or anyone else... if a white person mentions slaves building the White House in a speech, Jessie Jackson, the racist in a suit that he is would be on his private jet rallying his hate groups to protest.
  • Downvote (-1) 3

This man could cure cancer and you would find a way to discredit it. Must suck being that dense.

I'm convinced Hillary could shoot a black cop on camera and my entire extended family from Massachussetts would still vote for her, that's how biased they are! Lol

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm saying you don't have to agree with me, my opinions are my own. Sorry if they aren't yours. I don't mind tolerating others opinions, I'm not a liberal maniac who refuses to accept people who don't share the same views.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Why waste a vote, or your time, on someone who doesn't have a chance of winning?

you're an idiot if you think it's a "wasted" vote