EagleBurn

2016 Election Thread

Shillary Clinton is a complete PSYCHOPATH. If you can't see that, I really don't know what to say. A meth addict on the street would grant America more freedoms than Hillary. Expect those gun control laws to crack down under Hillary.

If you can't see that Hillary is another bought and paid for prostitute president to take on from Obama's first black prez to first woman prez - you're a lost cause.

She's nothing more than a minion for the establishment and the powers that shouldn't be and should be avoided at ALL COSTS. Even if it does mean voting for a narcissistic, egotistical prick such as Trump.

Lesson to live by - Anything the establishment likes to propagandise is usually a VERY BAD THING (see any history book). The Establishment have done nothing but try to destroy Trump's image and big up psychopath Hillary.

If Americans had any true courage, they wouldn't vote at all and start a revolution to restore the constitution, but that's just not going to happen (see lack of courage). So, whatever you do, for the love of god, don't vote for Hillary Clinton.

This woman is fucking terrifying.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

what message does it send to the rest of the world if we elect crooked Hillary?

id say it'd look pretty damning if we elect either candidate.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

id say it'd look pretty damning if we elect either candidate.

True shit. Straight from the fax machine.

Both candidates are bad. However its impossibly stupid to not see that Hillary is WORSE in every fucking way possible.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

DNC is at the home of the Sixers... who have the worst record in the NBA.

RNC was at the home of the Cavaliers... current NBA champions. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Hilldawg is still substantially more qualified than Trump. Regardless, this election is an absolute clown show. It sucks that we are so dedicated to a two-party system. If ever there was a time for a third party ticket to blossom as a serious contender, it would be now.

I'll probably vote Stein or Johnson because I wouldn't vote Clinton or Trump unless someone had a rusty serrated knife to my throat.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

That way you can play the "I didn't vote for him/her" card when one of them gets elected. I like your style. 

Regardless of whom ends up in the White House, our problems with the political system remain. 

We elect Trump, not only are we brazenly admitting that our political process/environment is still in shambles, but in a completely separate gesture, we flip double-birds to the rest of the globe. 

oh except putin that guys a rad alpha thundercock

• Upvote (+1) 2

DNC is at the home of the Sixers... who have the worst record in the NBA.

RNC was at the home of the Cavaliers... current NBA champions. 

:(

• Upvote (+1) 1

I said worst record, sorry buddy I only presented a fact, wasn't trying to bash your team!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Negatives can always be turned into positives. America is now in a perfect position to start a non-violent revolution. This is a chance for the American people to say NO. To not vote for either candidate and demand REAL change.

Negatives can always be turned into positives. America is now in a perfect position to start a non-violent revolution. This is a chance for the American people to say NO. To not vote for either candidate and demand REAL change.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huWJuEZtE9o

I would love a counter for all the times you've said revolution.

There's not one person in government... in any country around the world that's not crooked. The world doesn't work without them but they are all in it for themselves. There's no good option to any election...ever 

If we made any and all campaign contributions illegal and played politicians the salary of a standard government employee, that would be a start.

Also political adds should be illegal. The are too influential on the masses and unfortunately focus on negative slanders of the opposition rather than policy.

If politics continue to be extremely lucrative and closed off to those without money, than ideas and sincerity will never stand a chance.

Trump is such an idiot. Feel sorry for whoever supports him.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I'd rather support an idiot than a criminal or someone who can't win. What's the point of voting third party again? Sure, he's an egomaniac and xenophobe, but he's not a racist... calling him that is lazy. Plus, he's not a puppet of the establishment. Hillary is so much worse, how can anyone not see this? 

I'm not saying you're an idiot, or even that Trump is a great option...

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

you know trump isn't exactly clean either, google trump university some time.

I'd rather support an idiot than a criminal or someone who can't win. What's the point of voting third party again? Sure, he's an egomaniac and xenophobe, but he's not a racist... calling him that is lazy. Plus, he's not a puppet of the establishment. Hillary is so much worse, how can anyone not see this?

I'm not saying you're an idiot, or even that Trump is a great option...

the point of voting third party is using your right to vote for a candidate if you don't support either candidate from the republican or democratic parties. Dur?

lol calling trump racist is lazy but calling Hillary a criminal isn't.

• Upvote (+1) 1

the point of voting third party is using your right to vote for a candidate if you don't support either candidate from the republican or democratic parties. Dur?

Why waste a vote, or your time, on someone who doesn't have a chance of winning?

• Upvote (+1) 1

hey man, it's your vote... no matter what, but I just see it as a wasted vote, especially if you are in a swing state.