EagleBurn

2016 Election Thread

Lemme slow it down. Call your friend Cody a cunt it's no big deal. Call a girl a cunt you may as well have just called a black dude a hard R. I'm not being PC here, I'll call someone a hard r or a cunt if they're being one, but certain groups have their words is what I'm saying. 

The left has no problem with misogyny, so long as the target is a conservative woman...

• Upvote (+1) 2

Pick a position on a particular issue and debate it, but consider yourself left or right and you've only divided us further. If I wanted to join a gang I'd have stayed in my old neighborhood.

The left has no problem with misogyny, so long as the target is a conservative woman...

Yep, and they have no problem calling Black Conservatives Uncle Tom's either. 

Next week, Democrats will feature a self admitted incestuous child molester and sexual predator... the lovely Lena Dunham! Disgraceful. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pick a position on a particular issue and debate it, but consider yourself left or right and you've only divided us further. If I wanted to join a gang I'd have stayed in my old neighborhood.

I choose the lords side, which is the 'up' party. For our father in thee heaven above hath granted us thee ability to choose afterall for that is what a human made in his image is capable of. That is what divides sinners from thee heathen. ie: dark vs light and left vs right

• Upvote (+1) 1

The whole "You're so intolerant/ bigoted" argument is the absolute worst. Calling someone intolerant/bigoted because they don't agree with gay marriage is incredibly hypocritical. Why doesn't intolerant apply when liberals disagree with a conservatives?

Its not a coincidence that the more social liberal ideology takes over the general public, the more turmoil there is in the world. That ideology promotes a selfish and entitled attitude that leads to lazy kids that have no respect for superiors. Then, those kids grow up to not respect police authorities and demand $15/ hr for doing the bare minimum at McDonalds. 

The millennial generation is the most spoiled, entitled bunch of kids I have ever met (I am in education, I'm around 14-18 year olds all the time). The Liberal ideology is to blame. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I choose the lords side, which is the 'up' party. For our father in thee heaven above hath granted us thee ability to choose afterall for that is what a human made in his image is capable of. That is what divides sinners from thee heathen. ie: dark vs light and left vs right

That's what I been sayin tho. But conservatives just want to halt all social progress. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

The whole "You're so intolerant/ bigoted" argument is the absolute worst. Calling someone intolerant/bigoted because they don't agree with gay marriage is incredibly hypocritical. Why doesn't intolerant apply when liberals disagree with a conservatives?

Its not a coincidence that the more social liberal ideology takes over the general public, the more turmoil there is in the world. That ideology promotes a selfish and entitled attitude that leads to lazy kids that have no respect for superiors. Then, those kids grow up to not respect police authorities and demand $15/ hr for doing the bare minimum at McDonalds. 

The millennial generation is the most spoiled, entitled bunch of kids I have ever met (I am in education, I'm around 14-18 year olds all the time). The Liberal ideology is to blame. 

Amen to that. This whole "I'm a special snowflake" shit show needs to end. I'm 23 years old, and seeing these millennials treating their parents, their mentors, and their superiors like garbage is completely unacceptable.

Every generation has its downside. I can't judge every generation because I wasn't born in the beginning of time. But if anyone were to ask me what I think about modern day society in America, I would say, "It's like everyone forgot that they had to grow up in life". Heck my own signature even states that people today with the internet on their side have a choice to be ignorant, and they're still choosing ignorance.  

• Upvote (+1) 2

That's what I been sayin tho. But conservatives just want to halt all social progress. 

Exactly what I was saying. Libs claim social progress=the general public aligning more and more with their ideals, yet the world is diving into more and more turmoil.

She sounds like a damn commy to me with that russian accent, probably should investigate her!

Not sure what u mean. My post was pure non sense.

Also, social progress is a united, white america where women are objects for sex and reproduction only. Gays, blacks and muslims are mere sporting animals and libtards are caged, starved and slaughtered for general morale.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Not sure what u mean. My post was pure non sense.dan

Also, social progress is a united, white america where women are objects for sex and reproduction only. Gays, blacks and muslims are mere sporting animals and libtards are caged, starved and slaughtered for general morale.

Mine was too.. Referencing my complaints earlier to liberalism and conservatism. 

Second part, if you wanna run for office on that platform I'm willing to help you campaign for you. I just want to hunt the most dangerous game. Gays.. 

ya gay marriage shouldnt be allowed, kids are all fkn lazy nowadays and libs suck! move along old man  :uncledrew:

ya gay marriage shouldnt be allowed, kids are all fkn lazy nowadays and libs suck! move along old man  :uncledrew:

Never said a thing about gay marriage. Personally, I don't think its right, but its not my place to tell someone what they can or cannot do and I don't judge someone based on their orientation. If i were to vote, I'd vote in favor. 

Please, make your next post on this topic sensible. Trolling just makes you look childish.

Never said a thing about gay marriage. Personally, I don't think its right, but its not my place to tell someone what they can or cannot do and I don't judge someone based on their orientation. If i were to vote, I'd vote in favor. 

Please, make your next post on this topic sensible. Trolling just makes you look childish.

Please elaborate why you don't think gay marriage is right, I'll go grab some popcorn while you try to weisel your way out of this one  ;)

Because I believe marriage should be between a man and a woman. I am a Christian and it goes against my beliefs. However, were all sinners in the eyes of God so its not my place to judge. 

If you cannot accept that, then that makes you intolerant/bigoted.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Because I believe marriage should be between a man and a woman. I am a Christian and it goes against my beliefs. However, were all sinners in the eyes of God so its not my place to judge. 

If you cannot accept that, then that makes you intolerant/bigoted.

I mean you can believe in what you want, it's a free country after all. But eventually it becomes very hard to believe when science and @@Reason come into the equation.

Marriage is a contract

Two consenting adults should be able to enter into a contract if they so choose

Also, science > faith

Facts > non facts

I hope no one thinks I'm a bigot for saying that

I mean you can believe in what you want, it's a free country after all. But eventually it becomes very hard to believe when science and @@Reason come into the equation.

The science vs religion is an age old arguement that's just a big headache of both sides. Let's not go there lol.

I find that when I and others around me are happiest, I am closer to God. The further from God I get, the more turmoil is in my life. So therefore, I trust that my God will bring me happiness. Also, the happiest families I've ever met were religious.

Based on those facts, it's enough of a foundation for me to base my morals.

No Christian is perfect, and most don't portray the "beliefs" that they lecture others about. I know this. The Bible says "For we all fall short of the glory of God," but the cool thing about God is the fact that if we ask for forgiveness and work to correct the problem as best as we can, it's all good. Clean slate.

I can't speak for other denominations, but I was raised to love everyone and accept people for who they are, regardless of their sin. I was taught to love others like my God loves me and I try (but don't always succeed) to do my best.

Marriage is a contract

Two consenting adults should be able to enter into a contract if they so choose

Also, science > faith

Facts > non facts

I hope no one thinks I'm a bigot for saying that

That's not a bigoted statement though. Simply voicing your opinion doesn't make you a bigot. If you were to say "your opinion is dumb, think my way" then you'd be a bigot. (Also ironically if you called someone a bigot because they just said they opposed gay marriage that actually makes you a bigot IMO).

I respectfully disagree, however. I walk by faith, not by sight.

So faith>Science for me

Edit: I also hate the term "bigot" because it causes people not to voice their opinion out of fear of being called a bigot.

• Upvote (+1) 1