EagleBurn

2016 Election Thread

Y'all know Michelle didn't write that speech either right?

nothing about politics is real

tumblr_o94fhg4HpL1uwb3kho1_400.gif

Nothing is more absolutely classic than an immigrant reading a black womans speech, to a crowd who thinks blacks and immigrants are killing this country. 'Murica.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Nothing is more absolutely classic than an immigrant reading a black womans speech, to a crowd who thinks blacks and immigrants are killing this country. 'Murica.

Well now people found out that Michelle stole the speech from Elizabeth Dole in the '97 RNC. What do you think of that, or is that different?

Pete is the guy who uses Pokemon Go as a punch line to talk about millennials. 

Pete is the guy who uses Pokemon Go as a punch line to talk about millennials. 

What the hell are you even talking about lol

Well now people found out that Michelle stole the speech from Elizabeth Dole in the '97 RNC. What do you think of that, or is that different?

I think turnitin.com needs to be utilized. 

Michele prob a freak in the sheets doe

His daughter is probably even wilder.

NIo74c.jpg

How can America not want her as the First Daughter? Yeah, I don't get it either.

• Upvote (+1) 1

that's not the reason why this is a bad look for the trump campaign & why whoever wrote that speech for Melania should be sacked.

& if anyone is actually trying to blame Melania for any of this they are just as stupid as the speech writer. I honestly feel bad for her.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What the hell are you even talking about lol

just busting your balls, hows life been treating you? 

She did this on purpose so the news would put here side-to-side with Michelle Obama and people can see how attractive Melania is in comparison. 4D chess.

She looks like a young Steven Tyler lmao

So Melania Trump says the same 50 words as Michelle Obama and suddenly Hillary supporters scream "dishonest!"

The hypocritical liberal ideology just baffles me. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Yeah liberals as a whole are so stupid compared to us conservatives who actually know what's good for the country. Lololol shut up you're a bigger part of the problem than me and I can't even vote.

Yeah liberals as a whole are so stupid compared to us conservatives who actually know what's good for the country. Lololol shut up you're a bigger part of the problem than me and I can't even vote.

"Did-did you just make fun of liberals!? THEN YOU MUST BE A CONSERVATIVE and hate gay rights and stuff!"

stop-posting-big.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've seen the errors of my ways and will heed that pictures advice. Thank you oh wise one.

I've seen the errors of my ways and will heed that pictures advice. Thank you oh wise one.

World isn't black and white. Didn't think I had to explain this to you. I was wrong

No shit that wasn't my point. It wasn't that long ago I said that shitting on a school of thought as a whole only divides us further. Liberals think this, conservatives think that, but some liberals hold certain conservative views and some conservatives hold certain liberal views. I don't give a shit one way or the other how you identify but anyone willing to boil it down to the hypocritical liberal ideology is just as stupid as saying all conservatives are Bible thumping, gun toting anti abortion red necks. My point was that things aren't black and white ya dingus.

Milf is a slur now.. I should apologize to this plastic bitch with a kid I've been seeing.

13707578_10154350716166171_5285303700977

I literally call my friend Cody half of those on a regular basis. How is Bitch, Slut, Whore, and Cunt as sexist anymore? Those words can EASILY be used on a guy.

You can call me a ****er all you want and it won't bother me but say to Jamal and you might get knocked the fuck out. 

How is Bitch, Slut, Whore, and Cunt as racist anymore? Those words can EASILY be used on a guy.

1. it's not racist, it's sexist

2. uh, yeah

that's not many tweets anyways, 600-700 tweets is absolutely insignificant 

You can call me a ****er all you want and it won't bother me but say to Jamal and you might get knocked the fuck out.

Jamal?

1. it's not racist, it's sexist

2. uh, yeah

that's not many tweets anyways, 600-700 tweets is absolutely insignificant

I meant to put sexist. God damn had a brain fart.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Jamal?

black people dont like the *** word and bitches don't like cunt I guess.