EagleBurn

2016 Election Thread

Investigate it. The IRS is constantly trying to see what they can get away with, kind of like Clinton.

I have a tax lawyer on it. Apparently its "normal" not to be able to get ahold of the IRS. Its just scary that an institute has this kind of power and doesn't even have to tell you why you owe an additional amount from 3 years ago.Every American should demand the IRS be shut down and that we would be given a reasonable tax system.

Well they are massively understaffed due to huge cuts in their budgets, so that is part of the reason they are a bunch of incompetent fools, but even when you get ahold of them half the time they aren't helpful. 

Deal with them constantly because of work. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Well they are massively understaffed due to huge cuts in their budgets, so that is part of the reason they are a bunch of incompetent fools, but even when you get ahold of them half the time they aren't helpful. 

Deal with them constantly because of work. 

Gets worse and worse every year :(

understaffed sums it up; you end up dealing w computers most of the time. bleep blop. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

McKeever, if it weren't for your gay ass no meat thing, you're actually a good dude ;)

Ha ha ha. If you told me I would give up meat/animal products a few years ago, I would have laughed you hysterically out of the room.

Watch Earthlings bro; you'll at least see where I'm coming from.

Turkey is in the middle of a military coup because the president was pushing for an Islamic state. Lets all go over this again. The Turkish military overthrew the central power of their own damn country. This happened because of radical Islam influence. Turkey doesn't want that. So they did something. They didn't deny it. They accepted it and they did something about it. Interesting concept.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Didn't Bill Clinton shut down military bases all over the states, weaken our military, and make us vulnerable for attack in 2001??? Can't wait for his wife to do the same so we can get destroyed by Isis!!! Anybody but trump right guys!?!?!

Turkey is in the middle of a military coup because the president was pushing for an Islamic state. Lets all go over this again. The Turkish military overthrew the central power of their own damn country. This happened because of radical Islam influence. Turkey doesn't want that. So they did something. They didn't deny it. They accepted it and they did something about it. Interesting concept.

I honestly cant hear Coup anymore without thinking of FMAB and those amazing episodes where the North and East overthrew Central.

Also the coup has completely failed, 100+ people are now in jail.

it has something to do with their constitution where the military has the right to protect turkey if its secularism is threatened 

i wish it were that way in america 

7 Baton Rouge officers shot, 3 confirmed dead 2 miles away from where I was raised. Holy fucking shit wtf?

7 Baton Rouge officers shot, 3 confirmed dead 2 miles away from where I was raised. Holy fucking shit wtf?

Its crazy that people think shooting at police officers is going to solve or change anything.

makes no sense.

Very frustrating to say the least. I went to Orlando Police Department on Friday with my boss to deliver them 20 boxes of pizza just as a way of saying thank you! We love our police, you should see some of the scum of this earth they have to deal with on a daily basis. It's not fair that social media has taken the stance of turning our heroes into the enemy... they are just normal people with jobs like us, and now they are being shot at because of their badge? It fucking boggles my mind that people in this country can be this stupid and senseless. 

Imagine if people just had respect for the police, and allowed them to do their job without making extremely difficult life or death decisions? Would any of this really be happening? 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Pizza is unhealthy for you bro. Obesity kills.

you also better hope that was some vegan pie or mckeever is going to skin you alive. rest in pizza

• Upvote (+1) 4

People need to be better. Cops need to be better. 

That doesn't magically occur from nowhere though. Takes systematic changes that no one is interested in, so sit back and watch the world burn with a cold and refreshing coors light. 

People need to be better. Cops need to be better. 

That doesn't magically occur from nowhere though. Takes systematic changes that no one is interested in, so sit back and watch the world burn with a cold and refreshing coors light.

Cops do a pretty damn good job 99.9% of the time. do you expect perfection?

The bad ones should be held accountable for their crimes, but lets be honest, our social justice system is fucked on so many levels. In some cases these cops get off easy, but so do a lot of cases regarding regular citizens. Its consistently ineffective overall. Do you expect cops to be held to a higher standard than your average criminal? and if so, why?

Our prisons are filled with non violent drug offenders. and we do little to reform these people. I think 50% of them return to prison/jail. You expect a system that consistently fails, to uphold its servicemen and women to a higher standard? seems hypocritical

• Upvote (+1) 1

She can't be serious....

What fucking world do i live in CsL1W.pngCsL1W.pngCsL1W.pngCsL1W.png

She did this on purpose so the news would put here side-to-side with Michelle Obama and people can see how attractive Melania is in comparison. 4D chess.

• Upvote (+1) 6

She did this on purpose so the news would put here side-to-side with Michelle Obama and people can see how attractive Melania is in comparison. 4D chess.

Michele prob a freak in the sheets doe