EagleBurn

2016 Election Thread

Define mass shooting. and then answer these questions.

Has our government done a good job stopping them? ie do they stop more than they dont?

no because even one mass shootings is unacceptable

i like to think so, the fbi stopped one in January 

Did the FBI fail to protect us in Orlando?

i want to say yes but how do you stop someone who never broke any laws? the fbi ain't minority report 

i think the laws failed us more so than the FBI did

Which government agencies operate effectively and efficiently?

NASA and NSF

i think

Good Morning guys and gals.

Hope everyone is having a great Thursday.

Any guesses as to who Trump names as his VP tomorrow?

Either Pence or Tim Tebow. 

Mass shootings are generally defined by 4 or more shot or killed in a single event

Ty for having decent to above average vocabulary skills Beyond%20Hearts.png. liberals like Mark are the worst at comprehending basic words and concepts, the only thing he has grasped lately is his pokemon themed fleshlight - nicknamed Ash Ketchcum

Rumors that Trump will be nominating Mike Pence as his VP. Pretty poor choice IMO. Starting to look like he is trying to lose if this is true. Guess we'll find out tomorrow.

Ty for having decent to above average vocabulary skills Beyond%20Hearts.png. liberals like Mark are the worst at comprehending basic words and concepts, the only thing he has grasped lately is his pokemon themed fleshlight - nicknamed Ash Ketchcum

lol

You expect this country to run smoothly with little to no government rule when we can't go more than a month without a mass shooting. Lmao

Most of these mass shooting stem from political motivations. Remove politics entirely. Problem solved.

Ultimately, your argument for having government is based on fear. You fear that chaos will erupt and you worry someone else will hurt you and maybe kill you without govt in place. It's the same fear that kept African-American slavery alive for 400 years. The fear, propagandised by the rulers, that the slaves would turn into a bunch of savages and chaos would erupt. They were only 3/5ths of a human being, after all. 

It all comes down to whether you value liberty more than safety. Many slaves, once set free, voluntarily returned to their masters because they were provided with food, shelter and security. They chose safety and security over their own freedom. This is key to understand the psychological state that world is still in today: people value safety and security - which are ultimately nothing more than illusions - over their own freedom and liberty. Many slaves also hunted down other slaves who escaped and beat them down because they were so deeply indoctrinated by their masters. 

Liberty isn't concerned with how 'safe' you are. So, instead of arguing that governments are all about freedom, instead, just accept that they are all about control. No govt is interested in your freedom; the same way the slave owners weren't. It's about control and exploitation. 

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO................................

A truck plowed into a group of people, killing 30 people. Only 20 kills shy of the Orlando shooting, maybe more will die but you dont need a gun to kill a lot of people. I mean shit, dunno what kind of truck it really is just that easy. Pick a day where there is a lot of people bunched up and drive into them, set off bombs, shoot em. Super easy.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/14/europe/nice-france-truck/

Also, europe aint safe anymore.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO................................

A truck plowed into a group of people, killing 30 people. Only 20 kills shy of the Orlando shooting, maybe more will die but you dont need a gun to kill a lot of people. I mean shit, dunno what kind of truck it really is just that easy. Pick a day where there is a lot of people bunched up and drive into them, set off bombs, shoot em. Super easy.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/14/europe/nice-france-truck/

Also, europe aint safe anymore.

Its sheep like Mountain who think its about "assault rifles"

This is an ideological war. you can only fight it with education and opportunity.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anybody ever got told they owe money to the IRS?

I got a letter saying I owe 3k. My accountant doesn't know why. I've been trying to call the IRS for a week straight with no luck. They have this message that says they are too busy call back later. How is our tax system so fucked????

Anybody ever got told they owe money to the IRS?

I got a letter saying I owe 3k. My accountant doesn't know why. I've been trying to call the IRS for a week straight with no luck. They have this message that says they are too busy call back later. How is our tax system so fucked????

Investigate it. The IRS is constantly trying to see what they can get away with, kind of like Clinton.

• Upvote (+1) 1

#Ban trucks

Are people going to realise that inanimate objects are incapable of causing violence on their own?

It's the driving force behind the truck/gun that results in violence.

It's not guns/cars we're at war with; it's the human psychological state.

McKeever, if it weren't for your gay ass no meat thing, you're actually a good dude ;)

McKeever, if it weren't for your gay ass no meat thing, you're actually a good dude ;)

Hey, everyone on the Beyond fam are good people. Half of us may not see eye to eye but we are all still on these forums.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Once again senseless killing, the scariest part is we are so used to it. I fear it only gets much worse before it gets any better.

The French president "We cannot deny that it was a terrorist attack." I'm so glad the French don't get caught up in all the PC bullshit and call it for what it is.

The French president "We cannot deny that it was a terrorist attack." I'm so glad the French don't get caught up in all the PC bullshit and call it for what it is.

Yes well anyone who wouldn't call it that is blind, a truck full of grenades and guns and he plows through hundreds of people? Fucking waste of human life just because some guy has a mental issue.

Well it only took 300+ dead french citizens. 

If the left continues to deny deny deny, then French citizens will eventually become desperate for safety and start doing some "house cleaning" on there own.