EagleBurn

2016 Election Thread

I don't want to know what's in store for this country or its future. I just want Internet and air conditioning everywhere I go.

Who would have thought he would be one of the 47%.

Honestly, if you don't pay taxes you should not have the right to vote (People drawing social security excluded).

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hey guys if 4% of Americans fought the government we could totally overthrow them, trust me or are you a liberal college naive sheep baby?

Iraq? Afghanistan? What does 'taking the gloves off mean' ?

-random forum link-

67% of forum members there were smart enough to enough to join the military, clearly they could never be wrong because they were in the military and that means you're automatically an intelligent person

But hey... You aren't some sheep liberal college cry baby are you?

Lmao, good one bro

his points are nonsensical

the civilian population with civilian arms would stand no chance against the most powerful military in the history of the world

flat out stupidity

even with external help it probably isn't possible

only thing a civilian uprising would probably do is fuck the economy pretty good

there is no reasoning or logic in this post. please provide examples

the most powerful army in the history of the world is Genghis Kahns calvalry amd the mongolian empire. how did it end for them?? you clearly know nothing

Hey guys if 4% of Americans fought the government we could totally overthrow them, trust me or are you a liberal college naive sheep baby?

Iraq? Afghanistan? What does 'taking the gloves off mean' ?

-random forum link-

67% of forum members there were smart enough to enough to join the military, clearly they could never be wrong because they were in the military and that means you're automatically an intelligent person

But hey... You aren't some sheep liberal college cry baby are you?

Lmao, good one bro

and you're allowed to vote. Scary.

You're now insulting the intelligence of members of the military who are indeed the most informed demographic on the subject.

Also, I dont think i can remember a more lop sided conversation with someone with such little to bring to it. You still haven't backed your opinions up with anything other than feeble little one liners that frankly contribute nothing. Id be willing to bet you have no idea why this is an important topic either.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Who would have thought he would be one of the 47%.

Honestly, if you don't pay taxes you should not have the right to vote (People drawing social security excluded).

You think I actually vote? lol 

Why on earth would anyone vote for some crook to govern/rule your life?

a5572b290f8766b0fdb25a4f78aa6910.jpg

6dc2bedb75c3403b99af412345d01c98.jpg

Goats gonna goat.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You think I actually vote? lol 

Why on earth would anyone vote for some crook to govern/rule your life?

You seem confused. You're confused. I'm also a huge libertarian. Though the government still has a role and that role should only be regulating the free market without entering it with child labor laws, minimum wage, etc and the protection from foreign threats. That requires taxes

• Upvote (+1) 1

You seem confused. You're confused. I'm also a huge libertarian. Though the government still has a role and that role should only be regulating the free market without entering it with child labor laws, minimum wage, etc and the protection from foreign threats. That requires taxes

I am confused. I wasn't responding to you. I was responding to that idiot Rick.

But, I've found a vid just for you:

What needs to happen is for America to restore the constitution so that, as you say, the government's involvement in society is minimal and barely noticeable. Basically, what the founders stood for. Then, we need to evolve and make the next step of abolishing govt/authority altogether. But that can only happen when we completely change our thought process.

People will starve to death and suffer for as long as we don't consider other human beings our brothers and sisters.

Once people see the other as they see their brother or sister, they will voluntarily help those in need because they see them as a brother or sister.

People must FREELY CHOOSE to help other human beings rather than being forced by someone else to do so. (taxation)

Authority, as proven, will accomplish NOTHING in the long run.

I'm well aware this will be a gradual process, unless there is actually a violent revolution. It took 400 years to convince white people not to own black people. I'm hoping people realise a lot sooner that govt force and coercion is not necessary at all in society.

I am confused. I wasn't responding to you. I was responding to that idiot Rick.

But, I've found a vid just for you:

What needs to happen is for America to restore the constitution so that, as you say, the government's involvement in society is minimal and barely noticeable. Basically, what the founders stood for. Then, we need to evolve and make the next step of abolishing govt/authority altogether. But that can only happen when we completely change our thought process.

People will starve to death and suffer for as long as we don't consider other human beings our brothers and sisters.

Once people see the other as they see their brother or sister, they will voluntarily help those in need because they see them as a brother or sister.

People must FREELY CHOOSE to help other human beings rather than being forced by someone else to do so. (taxation)

Authority, as proven, will accomplish NOTHING in the long run.

I'm well aware this will be a gradual process, unless there is actually a violent revolution. It took 400 years to convince white people not to own black people. I'm hoping people realise a lot sooner that govt force and coercion is not necessary at all in society.

Christ you're delusional. Violence will always be answered with more violence without central control. You will be killed and your loved ones will be killed over meaningless shit.

Also, you're asking for the community to help crime without government intervention. That's called a fucking mob. Want protection? Pay them and if you stop, watch your ass. It's cute how you think the world would naturally fix itself without central authority.

Christ you're delusional. Violence will always be answered with more violence without central control. You will be killed and your loved ones will be killed over meaningless shit.

Also, you're asking for the community to help crime without government intervention. That's called a fucking mob. Want protection? Pay them and if you stop, watch your ass. It's cute how you think the world would naturally fix itself without central authority.

lol, what are you talking about? Yea, without a centralized control system, people will just be killing each other over meaningless shit. Ever heard of the Native Americans? Try and explain the concept of taxation to them and you will be laughed out of the room. Right, and without the slaves, they would just become a bunch of animals and kill each other over meaningless shit. Said the slave owners for 400 years.

And without traffic lights (another centralized control system) people would be crashing into each other and killing each other on the roads.

This is what freedom/anarchy actually looks like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aljypA3UdCc

People don't actually need a tiny minority of people declaring authority over them and telling everyone what to do. Authority, as proven in the Milgram experiments, will only end up producing violence.

Libertarian/mini govt mindset: The slave owner only whips us once a week, while the plantation down the road whips them 7 times a week. We're free!

Native Americans also never achieved the technical advancement of Europe. They were brutally murdering each other. There were sacrifices to "gods". So yeah they were totally on the evolutionary track towards the perfect civilization.

Native Americans also never achieved the technical advancement of Europe. They were brutally murdering each other. There were sacrifices to "gods". So yeah they were totally on the evolutionary track towards the perfect civilization.

lol @@amo819 how is this racism allowed here?

lol, what are you talking about? Yea, without a centralized control system, people will just be killing each other over meaningless shit. Ever heard of the Native Americans? Try and explain the concept of taxation to them and you will be laughed out of the room. Right, and without the slaves, they would just become a bunch of animals and kill each other over meaningless shit. Said the slave owners for 400 years.

And without traffic lights (another centralized control system) people would be crashing into each other and killing each other on the roads.

This is what freedom/anarchy actually looks like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aljypA3UdCc

People don't actually need a tiny minority of people declaring authority over them and telling everyone what to do. Authority, as proven in the Milgram experiments, will only end up producing violence.

Libertarian/mini govt mindset: The slave owner only whips us once a week, while the plantation down the road whips them 7 times a week. We're free!

Native Americans brutally slaughtered each other lol. And your other argument is a damn traffic light. Holy shit you are some type of special.

lol @@amo819 how is this racism allowed here?

Honestly I wasn't trying to be racist, my great grandma was pure Cherokee Indian. Sorry if I offended. I was just pointing out some actual facts, Every culture has done irrationally stupid things.

Honestly I wasn't trying to be racist, my great grandma was pure Cherokee Indian. Sorry if I offended. I was just pointing out some actual facts, Every culture has done irrationally stupid things.

he was just trolling don't worry

Honestly this election is just a lose, lose scenario. Regardless of who gets in, the standard of living in America is only going to get worse post GFC.

he was just trolling don't worry

im actually 1/32nd native american, dont act like you know me

You expect this country to run smoothly with little to no government rule when we can't go more than a month without a mass shooting. Lmao

You expect this country to run smoothly with little to no government rule when we can't go more than a month without a mass shooting. Lmao

Define mass shooting. and then answer these questions.

Has our government done a good job stopping them? ie do they stop more than they dont?

Did the FBI fail to protect us in Orlando?

Which government agencies operate effectively and efficiently?

Define mass shooting. and then answer these questions.

Has our government done a good job stopping them? ie do they stop more than they dont?

Did the FBI fail to protect us in Orlando?

Which government agencies operate effectively and efficiently?

A mass shooting generally is when multiple people or injured or killed.

http://www.gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

Who cares what Mark thinks, his vote doesn't count anyway, he lives in Massachusetts. lol 

If you don't live in a swing state you essentially don't have a vote.