EagleBurn

2016 Election Thread

You do realise that the founders had MORE FREEDOM under British rule than you currently have now. Please try and contemplate that for just a second. You are being taxed ridiculous amounts and are having your freedoms violated every single day and you bend over and take it up the ass.

My god, if those men were alive today they would take a giant, steaming piss over the 97 percenters such as yourself and then take up arms and overthrow the government, the police force and restore the constitution. All while you raged about them being 'criminals', 'terrorists' and 'tax cheats' on the internet because you don't have the balls to challenge authority and corruption yourself.

What real men look like. You don't 'protest' or politely ask for your freedom, you TAKE IT.

don-troiani-stand-your-ground-lexington-

Physically standing up to the US government would never ever ever ever work.

We don't live in an era where a militia could realistically overthrow the US, or any government really.

Physically standing up to the US government would never ever ever ever work.

We don't live in an era where a militia could realistically overthrow the US, or any government really.

3 percent of the population is all that would be required - just like back then.

Do people even realise how strong and powerful King Georges' army was back then? It was the British empire for crying out loud, the force that was taking over the world.

Despite dropping more bombs than all of world war II, the might of the US military was forced to back off from Vietnam. The most powerful military presence in the world couldn't even crumple Afghanistan.

A well-armed militia all over the US would DESTROY the govt today, just like they were destroyed in 1776.

• Downvote (-1) 2

drones would wreck a civilian militia all day long

also, you are clearly ignoring the political intricacies of the conflicts in the middle east & vietnam, & also forgetting that a large portion of the american troops shipped over to vietnam were your average american citizens.

i love you andrew

That's my name and I don't feel the same. We can still be friends though...

yeah i'm sure these guys could overthrow the government nowadays

no prob ez mode

edit: can i be the guy with the drum?

dude those drummers could fight the government by themselves, that's how badass and murica they are.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

What has Mckeever done to take back his freedom again?

Not eating meat doesn't count.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I understand him being elected in 2008, there was not a republican alive who could have won that election.

2012 though?  That just makes me disappointed in this country.  It's only going to be worse with Hillary.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Good to know that when you're peacefully protesting on the side of the highway not doing anything illegal and using your freedom of speech is grounds for being arrested.

Dude @@Mckeever you can't just shoot people to solve your problems anymore. Times are more complex. Communication and public relations are a bigger and more pervasive part of public relations than they have ever been.

You can't possibly believe that a fledgling militia has a chance against the might of the US gov and all its military strength. The tech discrepancy is significantly larger now than it was during the revolutionary war

Holy. Shit.

No amount of showing up on talk shows and being the "cool uncle" will make Obama any less shitty of a president.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Protestors in Chicago have been throwing bottles and rocks at police and their horses. stay classy .

Protestors in Chicago have been throwing bottles and rocks at police and their horses. stay classy .

You're a cop right? Stay safe man. The police do not deserve to be treated like this because of a few bad apples. They put their lives on the line and I respect that. I couldn't do it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't know that I could do it either, but Scalzos brother is a cop, and I agree with you.

oh pls. Bernie endorsing Hilldawg was inevitable.

Yeah talking shit for months on end (and for good reason) about Hillary and then just falling in line. I thought Bernie was bigger than that. Guess not.

no dem wants to see Trump win the election. Bernie's endorsement is important in the dem's fight against Trump. you're naive as fuck if you're honestly troubled by this

• Upvote (+1) 1

no dem wants to see Trump win the election. Bernie's endorsement is important in the dem's fight against Trump. you're naive as fuck if you're honestly troubled by this

You need to tell democrats that trump is toxic? Uhm...

he should be troubled by the entire process, agreed <3