EagleBurn

2016 Election Thread

alton sterling's son broke down in tears during a press conference and philando castile's 4 yr old daughter was in the back of the car when he got shot point blank four times, but yeah, they don't raise their kids.

Protests tomorrow for the 2 Dallas police officers shot?

Of course not.

• Upvote (+1) 1

alton sterling's son broke down in tears during a press conference and philando castile's 4 yr old daughter was in the back of the car when he got shot point blank four times, but yeah, they don't raise their kids.

72% of Black children are raised in single parent (mother) households.

• Upvote (+1) 1

don't even have to prove my point. Rick already did.

"thug"

lolz

He is was a thug. 

3 police dead, 10 shot.

What a joke

It's cool tho right guys? Fuck cops? Right guys? Fucking disgraceful.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

lol at thinking wanting police to be accountable includes wanting police to get killed.

You're a fucking idiot.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Cops are held accountable. When they are actually at fault. Happened in Alabama 3 months ago. Happens all the time.

Stop letting the media and half full videos make up your mind for you.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

10 cops shot, 3 were killed.  I wonder how many Police will riot and protest.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

probabaly none because the suspects will be killed or caught and be held accountable for their actions.

some of you guys are lucky i'm not a mod

i'd ban you for disparaging the good Trump name

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sounds shitty but I hope it was ISIS trying to create racial divides. 

Over 500,000 americans already died making the sacrifice to bring what stability and we have now. Violence like this is not needed. 

The U.S. is not perfect but we don't have mass violence and tragedy as in 3rd world countries. We have laws and constitutional right. Change is slow, but it takes time and cannot be rushed with violence.  

The idea that this is what protesters want is awful.

This is a tragedy and a terrorist attack by terrible people who will be punished. 

It's during times like these that I sit back in my house, with a my 9mm on my desk, watching the human race kill each other over lies and is just absolute entertainment for myself.

Even with our incredible ability to think critically and learn, whites and black are still fighting ghost that do not exist. Fucking incredible. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Cops need body cameras. We also need police to be assigned specific parts of a community and serve only that community. If the cops were a part of the community, and knew most of the people they served, I feel like this crap would happen less.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Cops need body cameras. We also need police to be assigned specific parts of a community and serve only that community. If the cops were a part of the community, and knew most of the people they served, I feel like this crap would happen less.

all of this is already a thing.