EagleBurn

2016 Election Thread

Obama was someone that the republicans said had no experience and wouldn't be able to handle the presidency because of it. It's funny to see them back a candidate with NO actual experience and curse the establishment now while completely forgetting that line of reasoning. Politics are just a really interesting cycle in these ways. Always have been. 

And yes, I voted for her against Bernie and will vote for her again.

I agree politics are full of hypocrites on both sides, I personally think the two party system is flawed and this election cycle should be the end of it. We need to do away with that, it just divides our country... we should be working together to make everything better. 

lol you sound like one of them

"heres something we should be doing, but with no examples of how to execute said goals"

LETS WORK TOGETHER BY SPEWING MORE BULL SHIT!

I'm not saying I have the solutions, lol I'm just pointing out the two party system is flawed. 

I'm not saying I have the solutions, lol I'm just pointing out the two party system is flawed.

and what do you recommend replacing it with? gladiatorial combat? political royal rumble? Hell in a cell?

Obama was someone that the republicans said had no experience and wouldn't be able to handle the presidency because of it. It's funny to see them back a candidate with NO actual experience and curse the establishment now while completely forgetting that line of reasoning. Politics are just a really interesting cycle in these ways. Always have been. 

Thats the thing. The republicans aren't "backing" him. They have been trying to shut him down for the past year. They're only hopping on the Trump bandwagon because they know hes the only person who can win them this election. The PEOPLE are the ones who have been and are backing him. 

If you can honestly support Hillary, there's something mentally wrong with you. At least Bernie seems like a likable guy, Hillary is a joke. 

"Hillary Clinton will say anything, and change nothing." - Barack Obama: 2008

• Upvote (+1) 2

"Mentally wrong with you" - coming from a Trump supporter.

The irony.

Thats the thing. The republicans aren't "backing" him. They have been trying to shut him down for the past year. They're only hopping on the Trump bandwagon because they know hes the only person who can win them this election. The PEOPLE are the ones who have been and are backing him. 

If you can honestly support Hillary, there's something mentally wrong with you. At least Bernie seems like a likable guy, Hillary is a joke. 

"Hillary Clinton will say anything, and change nothing." - Barack Obama: 2008

The republican base is backing him and that is the reason he is at this point. Maybe other elected officials didn't want him to win because he understands the issues it causes for their entire party, but republicans had to back the guy that won the REPUBLICAN NOMINATION. This is the same base that slammed Obama for his lack of experience while rallying behind John McCain, but yeah keep trying. 

There is something mentally wrong with Hillary supporters? Would you like to explain why even in the slightest manner instead of just being a complete asshole to MILLIONS of people? Nah, that's just classic Bill. 

A line from Obama that lines up with his exact message in 2008 of change. Man, you really know how to make a point. 

Voting for someone who at least have 20+ years of experience in politics instead of someone without a single day of office experience means someone is mentally wrong.

Just nuke us already North Korea

• Upvote (+1) 1

lol North Korea wouldn't be able to get across the Pacific without our Naval fleet turning that island into an ocean.

weird post considering how much the establishment republicans hated trump 

Voting for someone who at least have 20+ years of experience in politics instead of someone without a single day of office experience means someone is mentally wrong.

Just nuke us already North Korea

hillary's last contribution in her political career was spearheading the attack on libya and gaddafi which tuned it into the new isis hotspot...

• Upvote (+1) 1

idk, i think its clearly the pant suit...

i really think that is all shes done tho. so literally the last and only time

You know what's worst? People who believe that Hillary did nothing illegal.

You know what's worse, people who don't understand innocent until proven guilty... 

If she did something illegal, it will be out there sooner rather than later. 

Until then, she broke governmental guidelines that have been broken by multiple others. Not to say it was the smartest decision ever, but come on. 

hillary's last contribution in her political career was spearheading the attack on libya and gaddafi which tuned it into the new isis hotspot...

Her actions alone didn't cause the birth of ISIS.

and I'm not a huge Hillary fan either but she's better than Trump imo.

I don't like this candidate, but they are better than that one. 

Houston, we have a problem! 

I don't like this candidate, but they are better than that one.

Houston, we have a problem!

That's how many elections are, especially for independents

Her actions alone didn't cause the birth of ISIS.

and I'm not a huge Hillary fan either but she's better than Trump imo.

they destabilized a region that was cooperating with the west, a lot of the refugee crisis stems from it as well because gadaffi had a deal with italy to stop boats from crossing the mediteranian. by deal i mean italy was paying him money to stop them but that's how things work in the real world. im not sure how many times our politicians are going to take out a dictator in the arab world before they realize things just get a lot worse in doing so.

You know what's worse, people who don't understand innocent until proven guilty... 

If she did something illegal, it will be out there sooner rather than later. 

Until then, she broke governmental guidelines that have been broken by multiple others. Not to say it was the smartest decision ever, but come on. 

wew lad and if it were a republican i am sure you would have the same stance. really good example of what is wrong with american politics.

they destabilized a region that was cooperating with the west, a lot of the refugee crisis stems from it as well because gadaffi had a deal with italy to stop boats from crossing the mediteranian. by deal i mean italy was paying him money to stop them but that's how things work in the real world. im not sure how many times our politicians are going to take out a dictator in the arab world before they realize things just get a lot worse in doing so.

I completely agree with you