EagleBurn

2016 Election Thread

"Mexico not sending there best"

"Rapists, drug dealers, coming over board, some are good people"

"Temporary ban on muslims, till we know what is going on"

I don't see anything racist lol.

This is still, by far, the most racists comment in this election. There's no spinning here like the MSM does with what Trump says.

VdTCdVm.jpg

Word-by-word quote. And don't give me the "out of context" bs. Here's the video.100% in context. I'm right. Whenever Trump says something, the MSM takes out key words to make it look racists. Taking out "illegal" when he said he doesn't like illegal Mexicans is corruption!

I'm leaning toward Gary Johnson but the American people need to stop being fooled by the MSM. There's a good reason they're straight up lying about Trump. They are scared as fuck of this guy because he wants to crumple the establishment that they've been working on for decades.

And I wonder when Col. Sanders will swallow his "movement" and endorse Shillary

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

have you not heard any of the stuff he has been saying about that judge lol

Yes and I didn't find any of it to be racist. Then again I don't let the MSM decide for me what is and isn't racist.

Judge, law firm bringing Trump U case both tied to La Raza. http://tiny.iavian.net/am8j

• Upvote (+1) 2

This is still, by far, the most racists comment in this election. There's no spinning here like the MSM does with what Trump says.

VdTCdVm.jpg

Word-by-word quote. And don't give me the "out of context" bs. Here's the video.100% in context. Whenever Trump says something, the MSM takes out key words to make it look racists. Taking out "illegal" when he said he doesn't like illegal Mexicans is corruption!

I'm leaning toward Gary Johnson but the American people need to stop being fooled by the MSM. There's a good reason they're straight up lying about Trump. They are scared as fuck of this guy because he wants to crumple the establishment that they've been working on for decades.

And I wonder when Col. Sanders will swallow his "movement" and endorse Shillary

do you seriously believe that this is more racist than Trump implying an American judge is unable to do his job properly due to his Mexican heritage? i'm not even defending Bernie, but lettuce b real
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Yes and I didn't find any of it to be racist. Then again I don't let the MSM decide for me what is and isn't racist.

cool me neither, except what he said was def racist

do you seriously believe that this is more racist than Trump implying an American judge is unable to do his job properly due to his Mexican heritage? i'm not even defending Bernie, but lettuce b real

I do.

Hernie specifically called out the entire white population whereas Trump was generalizing a subset of Mexicans, namely the ones that illegally immigrate. Also, Muslim isn't a race.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh whale whale what do we have here. Look at this. No direct quotes in your post I see? This is a common tactic when people call Trump a racists. It's a pandemic actually. Lets quote him shall we? Don't be scared.

"His Mexican heritage is an absolute conflict in the case" With our court system, it's the law that there are zero conflicts of interest. With his views against illegal Mexicans, a Mexican heritage judge is a strong conflict of interest. "b-but-but john oliver and hillary said that was racists!" Yeah, that's when all this started, when they conveniently failed to quote him and just called him racists (HBO officially endorses Hillary btw).

I'm trying to help you. Read what Trump is actually saying. Stop falling into this picture that establishment is so desperately trying to paint.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Btw, the POTUS has the express authority to deny non US citizens from entry into the country.

So while it might hurt the fee fees of some, it's perfectly legal.

cool me neither, except what he said was def racist

Not really. The judge is a member of La raza and Trump holds a strong position on illegal immigration. Its not unreasonable or racist to believe the judge may hold a bias. That's just common sense.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Oh whale whale what do we have here. Look at this. No direct quotes in your post I see? This is a common tactic when people call Trump a racists. It's a pandemic actually. Lets quote him shall we? Don't be scared.

"His Mexican heritage is an absolute conflict in the case" With our court system, it's the law that there are zero conflicts of interest. With his views against illegal Mexicans, a Mexican heritage judge is a strong conflict of interest. "b-but-but john oliver and hillary said that was racists!" Yeah, that's when all this started, when they conveniently failed to quote him and just called him racists (HBO officially endorses Hillary btw).

I'm trying to help you. Read what Trump is actually saying. Stop falling into this picture that establishment is so desperately trying to paint.

i've watched the interview it's def racist bruv

no its not, its only racist if you participate in the new american trend of perceiving everything as racist/sexist/whatever even when deep down you know there is truth in it

our culture is fucking crazy, someone can say something that you cannot deny has a point, but we have to pretend they are wrong because it may or may not hurt someone's feelings

literally the only thing that trump has said in his campaign that i feel is reasonable to perceive as slightly racist was the comment where he said something like 'i assume some of them are good people and aren't criminals'.. that's it..

• Upvote (+1) 1

Looking for direct quotes in your post or responses to the quote I gave you. Zero results.

racist

'i dont have a leg to stand on so im just going to act like i was baiting people to respond to me'

• Upvote (+1) 3

No Mexican, Muslim or woman judges for trump! All white everything

so you just put words in peoples mouths because u dont have an argument or what

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm leaning toward Gary Johnson

Why waste your vote on him? That's pretty much a vote for Shillary. #Trump2016

It's great that after thousands of tumultuous years of human civilization, mankind has finally been gifted the presence of TeamBeyond.net forum poster EagleBurn and his ability to determine what objectively is and is not racist.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why waste your vote on him? That's pretty much a vote for Shillary. #Trump2016

If I lived in a swing state, then I wouldn't choose a third party,

It's great that after thousands of tumultuous years of human civilization, mankind has finally been gifted the presence of TeamBeyond.net forum poster EagleBurn and his ability to determine what objectively is and is not racist.

Yeah I'm pretty great.

All these groups have white people.

Do you really not know what a race is?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm prob. the leading expert on racism within this forum because I actually practice it everyday.