EagleBurn

2016 Election Thread

Why is it hard? I would say successful people spend many years grinding to the top and when they finally make it, having kids isn't the first thing people do.

You also have to keep in mind that for people not on welfare, kids are expensive as shit. Even with insurance it costs 5K to have a baby in medical bills. Meanwhile 1 out of every 2 children are born paid for by medicaid. Successful people won't have kids until this country stops punishing success and starts sterilizing dumb shits that pop out kids like candy.

oh it's hard because having kids isn't a priority for them?  :thinking:

successful people aren't having kids because dumb people are?  :thinking:

if i were you i wouldn't hold my breath on the whole "sterlizing dumb shits" thing

i don't see the USA legislating eugenics any time soon, or ever 

• Upvote (+1) 1

oh it's hard because having kids isn't a priority for them? :thinking:

successful people aren't having kids because dumb people are? :thinking:

if i were you i wouldn't hold my breath on the whole "sterlizing dumb shits" thing

i don't see the USA legislating eugenics any time soon, or ever

There is no reason to allow people to continue breeding if they have to rob others to pay for it. Its not logical, its not sustainable. You have to stop thinking with your feelings.

Its not that having kids isnt a priority, its more like smart people have kids when they have their shit together.

Also I never said successful people don't have kids because dumb people are, not sure where you got that from....

Also sterilize is a harsh word, and I was using it for effect. IUDs are a better choice. I believe all minors of breeding age should have IUDs until they reach a certain age. Haven't thought of the details but something has to be done. Any comment on the staggering statistics of medicaid babies? The reason its so expensive for people not on government assistance is because so many people are on government assistance. The middle class gets raped and chooses not to pay 5k in doctor bills, the same reason I'm not having a second kid right now.

There is no reason to allow people to continue breeding if they have to rob others to pay for it. Its not logical, its not sustainable. You have to stop thinking with your feelings.

i absolutely 100% agree with you however there are a lot of things to consider

Yeah it's emotional, but so are politics

no one is being robbed, that is how our society functions, you pay taxes, you know the deal

you just don't like that lazy and stupid people are getting benefits, which is a normal feeling to have, but you have to consider the welfare of children who have done nothing wrong other than have degen parents 

Also sterilize is a harsh word, and I was using it for effect. IUDs are a better choice. I believe all minors of breeding age should have IUDs until they reach a certain age. Haven't thought of the details but something has to be done. Any comment on the staggering statistics of medicaid babies? The reason its so expensive for people not on government assistance is because so many people are on government assistance. The middle class gets raped and chooses not to pay 5k in doctor bills, the same reason I'm not having a second kid right now.

do you honestly think this would ever happen? because obviously this is never going to happen

it's a decent solution i give you that, but it will never ever happen

• Upvote (+1) 1

i absolutely 100% agree with you however there are a lot of things to consider

Yeah it's emotional, but so are politics

no one is being robbed, that is how our society functions, you pay taxes, you know the deal

you just don't like that lazy and stupid people are getting benefits, which is a normal feeling to have, but you have to consider the welfare of children who have done nothing wrong other than have degen parents

do you honestly think this would ever happen? because obviously this is never going to happen

it's a decent solution i give you that, but it will never ever happen

Good response.

The only thing I would say is I still consider taxes for welfare robbing. Everyone pays taxes at the barrel of a gun. Taxes are for the betterment of a society(roads etc) and military. Instead 87% are spent on entitlemens(some I'll give you are earned like SS, but many are not).

It's robbing because if you don't pay taxes, you go to jail. You resist arrest and you're shot. Its robbing the working responsible to pay for the irresponsible. Even worse the irresponsible have the power of the ballet to vote in politicians to increase said money. I'm not arguing that we shouldn't take care of children, nor should anybody. However something must be done because the welfare state is growing.

I know I seem visceral and harsh, I don't want you to take it that way.

Also I do think IUDs would work. After the first child, you tell the parent that they can have all the benefits they want, but they have to have an IUD or some other form of contraception. If they refuse, you cut off the benefits. Its harsh, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

We need a flat tax.

That or a fair tax. Something to prevent the rich and illegals from dodging. Fair tax would work better because no more working under the table and its easier to save money.

The only thing I would say is I still consider taxes for welfare robbing. Everyone pays taxes at the barrel of a gun. Taxes are for the betterment of a society(roads etc) and military. Instead 87% are spent on entitlemens(some I'll give you are earned like SS, but many are not).

It's robbing because if you don't pay taxes, you go to jail. You resist arrest and you're shot. Its robbing the working responsible to pay for the irresponsible. Even worse the irresponsible have the power of the ballet to vote in politicians to increase said money. I'm not arguing that we shouldn't take care of children, nor should anybody. However something must be done because the welfare state is growing.

I know I seem visceral and harsh, I don't want you to take it that way.

in this respect i agree 100000000000000000000% 

taxes are supposed to be spent on helping society, not spent providing for those too lazy or unwilling to work

i know so many people who just sit around all day and collect money and do nothing, it's sickening

those people should be out cleaning the streets and doing something productive 

Also I do think IUDs would work. After the first child, you tell the parent that they can have all the benefits they want, but they have to have an IUD or some other form of contraception. If they refuse, you cut off the benefits. Its harsh, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

i think it would work, i just don't think it would happen because of the sexual implications, IUDs have to be put in by a doctor right?

i like the plan, i think it's a good idea but i just don't think it would ever happen

also thanks for being able to talk about politics like an adult, pretty refreshing 

• Upvote (+1) 1

That or a fair tax. Something to prevent the rich and illegals from dodging. Fair tax would work better because no more working under the table and its easier to save money.

Deport illegals. Build wall.

sK8DUWI.gif

Just cast my primary vote for President Trump. 

#10FeetTaller

No brakes on the Trump Train. The Trump Train just got 10 mph faster. 

Imagine just saying racist things over and over and continue to get support.

GOP is a disaster

Imagine just saying racist things over and over and continue to get support.

GOP is a disaster

What racist thing was said?

I'm a person of color which means I have the authority to say Trump is NOT a racist.

What racist thing was said?

"Mexico not sending there best"

"Rapists, drug dealers, coming over board, some are good people"

"Temporary ban on muslims, till we know what is going on"

I don't see anything racist lol.

Kek. I'm an old timer. You might have heard of me, I'm kind of a big deal. They call me venky.