EagleBurn

2016 Election Thread

Take a vacation. LOL.

Yes, taking your 2 to 4 weeks of vacation after having a child is ample time. Once he/shes a month old they can take care of themselves

You're probably against abortion too

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Take a vacation. LOL.

Yes, taking your 2 to 4 weeks of vacation after having a child is ample time. Once he/shes a month old they can take care of themselves

You're probably against abortion too

Yeah it makes sense to FORCE and employer to pay for your decision to have kids. While your coworker, billy, chooses not to have kids and ends up working more hours.

Having kids isn't your employers problem. They hired you to do a job , not to have fucking babies and sit at home collecting money.

I worked for 6 years and saved so my wife didn't have to work when we started having kids. That's because I am RESPONSIBLE. Maybe if people didn't shit out kids they can't afford things would be better...hmmmm.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So r/politics is now going to censor posts talking about pro-Bernie bias in the moderation.

Facebook has had it on documents that they have deliberately ignored conservatives/right-wing posters.

Twitter is shadowbanning and also removing right-wing posts and anti-Hillary media.

Good lord. This shit is ridiculous.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So r/politics is now going to censor posts talking about pro-Bernie bias in the moderation.

Facebook has had it on documents that they have deliberately ignored conservatives/right-wing posters.

Twitter is shadowbanning and also removing right-wing posts and anti-Hillary media.

Thats how media is man. Even effecting social media now. 

Liberals are tolerant, only when you agree with them. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

And google is doing the same. When you searched "crooked", "crooked hillary" was the first thing that popped up. Now it doesn't even show until you type "crooked hill" and even then it's the 4th option.

What a stupid cunt. 

Seriously hate these people. 99.9% of police are great people and literally lay their lives on the line everyday while these fucking losers sit home and collect government money or money from their enabling parents. 

99.9%? I'm not a cop hater, but come on.  

99.9%? I'm not a cop hater, but come on.

It's more or less the same as the percentage of any profession.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah it makes sense to FORCE and employer to pay for your decision to have kids. While your coworker, billy, chooses not to have kids and ends up working more hours.

Having kids isn't your employers problem. They hired you to do a job , not to have fucking babies and sit at home collecting money.

I worked for 6 years and saved so my wife didn't have to work when we started having kids. That's because I am RESPONSIBLE. Maybe if people didn't shit out kids they can't afford things would be better...hmmmm.

Pretty much agree 100%.  I think my wife gets around 6 weeks maternitiy leave which is decent (I think).  I plan on taking about 2 weeks of vacation during that time to help out and then we'll transition to daycare part time but then again, we're not broke ass paycheck to paycheck gas station employees cranking kids out like chiquanda in da hood or Susie bobby joe IV down in da trailer park.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This. People are too entitled these days, they have no concept of personal responsibility. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

i am so responsible blah blah

you have to account for morons in life and the welfare of children is important

if you have a problem with fmla idk what to say

but i know you guys are talking about some weird federal paid maternity leave mandate thing so continue 

Bern victims on suicide watch. No free shit for you!

http://bigstory.ap.org/779b7012af24446289623a968926ec04

hillary is way worse than bernie, bernie is a blind idealist with no actual way to deliver on 5% of what he said and would have driven corporations out of the country to set us up for a worse economic recession than we experienced in 2009 which would have led to another global economic recession which a good chunk of countries still haven't recovered from, and would have doubled the unemployment rate with his 'lol15bucksanhourforeveryone', which ironically will hurt lower income people more than help, but at least he was genuine as politicians come. hillary is just an evil corrupt war mongering bitch.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Once again, there is no reason why an employer or the Government needs to pay for people to produce future welfare recipients.

i  disagree with you on the count of how the fertility rate crisis is currently fucking most of the developed world, and most of the devoloped world has more of a support system for having children than we do. there needs to be some sort incentive for highly educated high earners to have children in this day and age. people in situations like cypress who are having children is quite rare now. i highly doubt i will have children even though i come from an upper middle class background and will likely be upper middle class myself, which is bad for the country because if i had children they would likely be educated workers.

you can look at our fertility rate and say that it's fine, but the people who ~are~ having children are mostly in the welfare recipient class that you are talking about.

try to see it from this perspective instead of a moralist perspective, which is pretty much all people are arguing from in this thread, sometimes you have to break a few eggs to make an omelette.

if you are going to say 'well people used to have children regardless', that is because it takes one or two generations to break habits of previous generations. our great grandparents had lots of children because that was their social security, our grandparents had lots of children partly because of that reason and partly because it was just what people did. our parents had less children overall because it's a fucked financial decision. our generation is having even less children for that reason. it is a proven concept in development economics.

i  disagree with you on the count of how the fertility rate crisis is currently fucking most of the developed world, and most of the devoloped world has more of a support system for having children than we do. there needs to be some sort incentive for highly educated high earners to have children in this day and age. people in situations like cypress who are having children is quite rare now. i highly doubt i will have children even though i come from an upper middle class background and will likely be upper middle class myself, which is bad for the country because if i had children they would likely be educated workers.

you can look at our fertility rate and say that it's fine, but the people who ~are~ having children are mostly in the welfare recipient class that you are talking about.

try to see it from this perspective instead of a moralist perspective, which is pretty much all people are arguing from in this thread, sometimes you have to break a few eggs to make an omelette.

if you are going to say 'well people used to have children regardless', that is because it takes one or two generations to break habits of previous generations. our great grandparents had lots of children because that was their social security, our grandparents had lots of children partly because of that reason and partly because it was just what people did. our parents had less children overall because it's a fucked financial decision. our generation is having even less children for that reason. it is a proven concept in development economics.

If I am interpreting you correctly we agree with each other.

The main reason why I am Pro-abortion is because most people who are getting abortions are young and single, and having children will be a big enough burden on them that they will not be able to be a productive member of society.  I am willing to bet that nearly all of them would end up on welfare if they are forced to have children.

It's hard for rich smart people to have kids

Maybe you aren't as smart as you think you are

It's hard for rich smart people to have kids

Maybe you aren't as smart as you think you are

Why is it hard? I would say successful people spend many years grinding to the top and when they finally make it, having kids isn't the first thing people do.

You also have to keep in mind that for people not on welfare, kids are expensive as shit. Even with insurance it costs 5K to have a baby in medical bills. Meanwhile 1 out of every 2 children are born paid for by medicaid. Successful people won't have kids until this country stops punishing success and starts sterilizing dumb shits that pop out kids like candy.