EagleBurn

2016 Election Thread

lmao i never even realized his name was the sexorcist, perfect content to username to trump ratio

goodnight sweet prince

• Downvote (-1) 1

was there a specific post that warranted a ban or was everyone just tired of his shit?

remember that don draper role play poem where he said women love finding post it notes with sexy messages in their underwear drawer? good times

the heaviest weighted posts were probably blaming womens suffrage for 9/11 and probably something about jews controlling the world

also he defied our heavenly father cypress

Yeah it's going to be a lot slower without all the high-level shitposting. Going to have to stick with the medium tier now. Here are numbers

Col. Sanders needs to get an average of +18% of the votes on June 7 to get more pledged delegates than Shillary (not including super delegates). As for Trump's situation, here is a raw leaked picture of a mall in California

To2kN1.jpg

I think both mothers and fathers should get paid maternity leave!!!!

[i wait for an insane wall of text but I am greeted with silence. a lone tear runs down my cheek]

He may have been an idiot but he wasn't stupid enough to support Hillary or Bernie.  I can respect that.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think both mothers and fathers should get paid maternity leave!!!!

[i wait for an insane wall of text but I am greeted with silence. a lone tear runs down my cheek]

My brother-in-law works for bank of America and got paid paternity leave, it was a pretty sweet deal

Use your vacation.  There is no reason why a company or the Government should pay for people to have children.  If you cannot plan for them do not have them.

mate do u know how long it takes to care for a baby who gets that much vacation

Your baby ain't walking and feeding itself after two weeks?

Shitty parent you are

• Upvote (+1) 1

Once again, there is no reason why an employer or the Government needs to pay for people to produce future welfare recipients.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1