EagleBurn

2016 Election Thread

If you are stupid enough to think that Hillary is in any way the lesser of two evils...

Either you are absolutely stupid or are a victim of liberal brainwashing.

Well it isn't that hard to be the lesser of two evils when compared with a sexual predator now is it?

In equally surprising news, it isn't just liberals who hate Trump, any anti-fascist will do.

Well it isn't that hard to be the lesser of two evils when compared with a sexual predator now is it?

In equally surprising news, it isn't just liberals who hate Trump, any anti-fascist will do.

Hey douche bag you know Hillary helped a man escape punishment for raping a 12 year old girl and fucking laughed about it right? She said a 12 year old girl fantasized about sex with a 30 something year old man. Hillary will say and do anything to win, fuck even Obama said that.

Anybody saying Hillary is the lesser of the two evils has a mental disorder.

Nobody should be voting for either candidate.

• Downvote (-1) 1

legitimate question, i have zero guilt for being an American.

Who would

I'm sure everyone in here likes America lol im laughing at how this is being asked unironically

• Upvote (+1) 1

We have fucking missile defense systems, and if we have the intelligence to know that a nuclear weapon is flying over the Atlantic, our planes will blow it out of the sky before it even makes it halfway.

But they don't work very well against modern ICBMs. Of course terrorists wouldn't have those and states would never actually use them, though.

I also hate how America is ran.

Too many entitlements, too much spending, too much Government interference in our lives. Treating gun owners as mentally unstable while being expected to celebrate those who actually are.  Expecting 3% of the population to pay for the rest is absurd any way you look at it.

The problem with America is about 65% Democrat, 35% others.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Two questions:

1. You base your opinion on what exactly?

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 for president, how would you rate both Clinton and Trump?

his consistent demonstration that he has no actual clue how government works, his horrific set of debate performances that were probably the worst in american history, constantly bumbling on what his platform is, his perpetual peddling of idiotic conspiracy theories that most republicans would admit are lunatic in private

clinton- 5 at the most

trump - 0

clinton is one of the most baggage heavy, awful candidates we've seen. she's a bad debater, bad speaker, and bad campaigner. but trump is so grossly and demonstrably inept for every aspect of being president, and can hardly speak or write without going off on an incomprehensible tangent. it's quite concerning.

Hey douche bag you know Hillary helped a man escape punishment for raping a 12 year old girl and fucking laughed about it right? She said a 12 year old girl fantasized about sex with a 30 something year old man. Hillary will say and do anything to win, fuck even Obama said that.

Anybody saying Hillary is the lesser of the two evils has a mental disorder.

Nobody should be voting for either candidate.

the fact that you're trying to paint someone as an immoral demon because they couldn't legally refuse a judge's request and end up getting the defendant acquitted is hilarious and sad. she had an obligation to do her job the best she could, and the court case ended up being a netflix series worthy level circus. the actual audio that people try to cite actually pretty clearly shows her laughing at how inadequate the prosecution was and how unprofessional the entire ordeal was. she laughed about the fact that they couldn't beat her in a case when her client was pretty obviously guilty. this is not even remotely close to laughing about the fact someone raped a girl.

if this is really the angle you want to take, can you quote me your outrage from somewhere about how you're disgusted with casey anthony's laywers? or any lawyer that successfully did their job in an uphill court case?

on your Obama bit, why are you holding his words with such high merit on this topic? isn't the fact that he ran against her and said those things and now is singing a different tune a little demonstration of... willing to say anything to keep a political opponent from winning? have you considered this?

• Upvote (+1) 1

His debate performances were so horrible that major news networks took down their polls because he was leading. 

please stop putting any sort of thought into unscientific web page polls. trump winning those is in the same vein as 4chan voting their site owner to the top of time's person of the year.

please stop putting any sort of thought into unscientific web page polls. trump winning those is in the same vein as 4chan voting their site owner to the top of time's person of the year.

web polls and rally attendance is all they have left lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

When it doesn't mirror my exact opinion on a subject, it is wrong. Is that essentially what you're saying?

You also said he has no clue on how government works. Is there any example of this other than entirely reinterpreting what he said to claim he meant something else? Also how exactly does "government work?" Can it not be changed or modified. Does the U.S, German, North Korean, and Peru government work entirely the same? Are there no differences between them?

How does one explain what their platform is without "bumbling" on it?

web polls and rally attendance is all they have left lol

The web poll wasn't to say he is currently or is going to win. Making the broad statement that it was the worst performance in debate history is a pretty far stretch considering  how many people considered him the winner. 

Is there any example of this other than entirely reinterpreting what he said to claim he meant something else?

Article XII. 

When it doesn't mirror my exact opinion on a subject, it is wrong. Is that essentially what you're saying?

You also said he has no clue on how government works. Is there any example of this other than entirely reinterpreting what he said to claim he meant something else? Also how exactly does "government work?" Can it not be changed or modified. Does the U.S, German, North Korean, and Peru government work entirely the same? Are there no differences between them?

How does one explain what their platform is without "bumbling" on it?

1. no

2. we could start with his inability to answer a student's question about what 3 functions of the government are, his constant pinning of sole responsibility to change laws on hillary and not like... the other 99 people in the senate. really his whole portion of the 2nd debate where he consistently showed his weak grasp on how laws are passed.

3. your "government work" bit is funny. are you really going to try to muddle this as not being distinctly about how our american government is setup and functions? do you have that little of faith in your argument right before this?

4. perhaps you should look up the definition of bumbling.

Trump isn't any more of a sexual predator than Hillary Clinton is a murderer. And if we are going down that route, I'll take a sexual predator over a murderer.

1. no

2. we could start with his inability to answer a student's question about what 3 functions of the government are, his constant pinning of sole responsibility to change laws on hillary and not like... the other 99 people in the senate. really his whole portion of the 2nd debate where he consistently showed his weak grasp on how laws are passed.

3. your "government work" bit is funny. are you really going to try to muddle this as not being distinctly about how our american government is setup and functions? do you have that little of faith in your argument right before this?

4. perhaps you should look up the definition of bumbling.

Saying "how government works" is a pretty broad statement. I was just wondering if you were referencing a specific branch, responsibility, task etc. I think you answered it actually in answer 2. My question wasn't really an argument so I wouldn't say I had high or low faith in it. 

I'm aware of what bumbling is. It's certainly a matter of opinion and I can respect yours if that's what you think he was doing. 

Can't tolerate another persons views? Color me shocked. 

what does tolerating have to do with not being sure if he's serious and laughing at it?

Saying "how government works" is a pretty broad statement. I was just wondering if you were referencing a specific branch, responsibility, task etc. I think you answered it actually in answer 2. My question wasn't really an argument so I wouldn't say I had high or low faith in it. 

I'm aware of what bumbling is. It's certainly a matter of opinion and I can respect yours if that's what you think he was doing. 

but that's not what you went on to question lol. I got the vibe you were gonna roll with "but thats the point, trump doesn't want our gov to function how it does now".