EagleBurn

2016 Election Thread

of course you wouldn't see/appreciate the troll he pulled off on Bernout. he's palying 4D Chess and you're just some 2d checker player.

bernie is miserable. don't be surprised to see bernout either BEG or just straight up get super pissed and jsut obliterate himself entirely.

i preedeek dese tings

like i see it; i also happen to think its childish especially coming from someone that plans to run a country

He's a coward.

Not as much as Hllary. She has WAYYYYYY more reasons to debate Sanders. Yes, Trump backed out but the Republican nominee not debating the second running mate of the Democratic party isn't all that odd while Hillary is being a straight up coward. I don't agree with Trump backing out but Hillary is still the largest coward in the race.

straight up coward

• Upvote (+1) 1

that is objectively good investigative journalism

interesting story to say the least 

I don't think you know what objectively means 

lol I knew Bernie was dumb when he made that tweet comparing student loans to home mortgages and car loans... Like seriously that was the dumbest thing I have ever read, I feel bad for anyone that is dumb enough to buy into his campaign.

• Upvote (+1) 3

says the guy who lives in florida, a state that will be under water within the next ten months

• Upvote (+1) 2

sexorcist said that women's suffrage was the cause of 9/11 but a bernie sanders tweet you disagree with is 'seriously the dumbest thing' you have ever read?

sexorcist said that women's suffrage was the cause of 9/11 but a bernie sanders tweet you disagree with is 'seriously the dumbest thing' you have ever read?

keyword "read", you must be the only one taking the time to see what Platano has to say

• Upvote (+1) 3

says the guy who lives in florida, a state that will be under water within the next ten months

actually you're right about it being under water, but it will take a couple hundred years, and it will be a slow process so the displaced population will have plenty of time to move

actually you're right about it being under water, but it will take a couple hundred years, and it will be a slow process so the displaced population will have plenty of time to move

nah i live in florida also and scalzo is right its 10 months at the most lol

• Upvote (+1) 1