EagleBurn

2016 Election Thread

Honestly I respect Cypress more than anyone else on this site. He's confident enough of a 34 year old to not have to get on the Internet to prove he's not a bitch. I mean, just look at this gun, and that Molson ice and he even posted his grillfriend. That takes guts and you can't hate on that.

Hillary for great leader

@sexorcist you're mad because you know it's true. hence why you used the same lame fail logic insult as you did when i told my story the first time. next time try taking a few breaths and use some logic before you post

I'm totally a cuck if that picture is truthful. I've got a beard. Used to wear glasses.I would totally be ok with my wife making more than me because that means far more money for me in the long run which is what really matters in life. Also sex. 

5th post of you not deny you're a cuck who lied about trump supporters. that means you're 5 times the cuck previously thought. simple logic!

you're really reaching bud. Sad! 

I don't think I'd waste my time debating a moron like Sanders either.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Trumps Sucks, Hillary Sucks, Bernie is shorta ok, Everyone else sucks. Sexoricst is an idiot for voting for Trump but in this election your either an idiot or blind to your candidates actual persona.

• Downvote (-1) 1

It must be true if it's on Gawker!!!

you obviously didn't read the article. regardless of your opinion on gawker, that is objectively good investigative journalism