EagleBurn

2016 Election Thread

I actually googled "career focused women short term flings" .

Nothing came up.

Where can I find this info @thesexorcist ?

Here's my 'house wife' that does't belong in the work force shooting my new MP5. Fuck you btw ******.dan

http://i.imgur.com/duBuUP1.jpg

What is your wife doing outside? She might fuck some one dude?!??

• Upvote (+1) 5

I actually googled "career focused women short term flings" .

Nothing came up.

Where can I find this info @thesexorcist ?

it's dat boi!

o shit waddup!

She killed a rock havok!!! She needs to get inside asap n do my laundry!!!!! Poor woman is about to get too stressed n fuck my neighbor!!

• Upvote (+1) 1

couldn't help but notice your wife has the same size hands as you (more veins and bigger knuckles than you tho)

leading me to believe her testosterone is actually higher than yours which means...

nah, i'll let you live in your fantasy land

lol. Yet u still haven't posted ur pic.

I'm done here child. Soak in your failure boy.

lol. Yet u still haven't posted ur pic.

I'm done here child. Soak in your failure boy.

me irl rn soaking in my failure

66J8KFd.jpg

u said you wanted a pic, u got one talk that good shit now

thought so

lol arguing with Sauce (probably the dumbest mother fucker on this website) about politcal topics.

God forbid someone gets information about something they've already claimed not to be an expert in. I have a fairly loose grasp of politics and I'm getting more and more information. Color me retarded I suppose. 

you probably like Bruce Springsteen nigga

I am confident I will prevail. The allegations against me are baseless and without merit.

Are you Tom Brady?

God forbid someone gets information about something they've already claimed not to be an expert in. I have a fairly loose grasp of politics and I'm getting more and more information. Color me retarded I suppose. 

you probably like Bruce Springsteen nigga

holy kek that avy

if there's enough demand, i'll write "fuck teambeyond" on my girls ass and take a pic with it as i stick out the middle finger

gotta get tem numbers up tho

• Upvote (+1) 1

Your, uh, "technique" needs work bro. 

If anyone is actually interested in understanding the rants in this thread I suggest looking into the youtube channels American Renaissance, Stefan Molyneux (Freedomain Radio), and Black Pigeon Speaks.

lol her being a woman has nothing to do with how awful of a president she'd be, but I guess there goes our society again... same thing happened when the American people failed to realize Obama had zero experience and no business being president eight years ago (Republicans haven't had a good candidate in a couple decades, making it much easier for them to win the vote), his skin color had nothing to do with that either but yet he got elected because of the color of his skin...

Racism and sexism aren't a real thing you are born with, you aren't born with the thought of discrimination based on gender or race, it's all influence. Our society is influenced to think that way, and it's actually a shame really when you think about it.

• Upvote (+1) 1