EagleBurn

2016 Election Thread

How old are you? I mean, do you own your own house and have a family?  you do realize its almost impossible for a couple with a kid to move forward in our economy on a single income right?

yea fam you realize youre talking to people who probably arent half way done with uni yet, i am making 50k and feel very very restricted with my spending (while being fiscally responsible with savings and retirement)

if i were supporting a wife and kid on my income i would be living paycheck to paycheck and would have to live in a trailer or shoe box apartment to not go into massive debt

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lol please source this.

Gotta see this fact.

Only use Yahoo though. Gotta be legitimate.

He won't. He doesn't have a single source for 90% of what he says. 

Just spouts random bullshit in the moment. 

He is basically trump. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

He doesn't have a single source for 90% of what he says.

Do you have a source for that 90% number? Do you have the math?

How old are you? I mean, do you own your own house and have a family?  you do realize its almost impossible for a couple with a kid to move forward in our economy on a single income right?

my wife and I both work full time and make mid 100 k's combined income.  she's preggers and happy too...  I'll have her come and read that lol.

Republicans telling women what to do with themselves, bodies and career drive so many votes away its not even funny.

I do own my own home and I do have a GF. She doesn't work because she doesn't have to. See because I make way more than enough money for the both of us and then some.

It's called majoring in skills that are in high demand? maybe becoming a Man of high value? Nah?

Any man who NEEDS his woman to work aint a man at all. 

Truth hurts, but you dont make excuses. You improve.

yea fam you realize youre talking to people who probably arent half way done with uni yet, i am making 50k and feel very very restricted with my spending (while being fiscally responsible with savings and retirement)

if i were supporting a wife and kid on my income i would be living paycheck to paycheck and would have to live in a trailer or shoe box apartment to not go into massive debt

Okay and Im talking about marriage and life after uni for a Man. Why you getting offended for? If youre in college as a man the last thing in your mind should be relationships/wife/kids. You should be 100% focused on establishing a solid career first. In fact studies prove that settling down for wife/kids is best to do when you're in your early to mid 30's. 

With a nubile wife. Not no 30 yr old used up, past her prime career hoe.

Reality hurts.

He won't. He doesn't have a single source for 90% of what he says. 

Just spouts random bullshit in the moment. 

He is basically trump. 

Havok has been trolling for sources from yahoo since i obliterated him when he said Trump does poorly with latinos. keep up will you?

as for actual sources, I already said Confirmation Bias will always be at play when any of you read my sources. Do your own research. I gave you all the key words you can ever need for your journey. Have fun!

and lol @ framing it as "right wingers want to control women!"

it's called if you want to  save the nuclear family and western civilization, man the fuck up and take charge. women all love dominant men, even the bitter feminists.

otherwise they will vote for liberal welfare state, since they repulse quality men away (which means no commitment/financial security), forever.

So now i have no skillz lol. This isn't 1950 bud. I have a 5 year professional degree in architecture and have been a licensed architect for 5 yrs n in the field for 9. My wife doesn't need to work but why not double our income, net worth and savings? Oh... It's not worth it cause she might have a caveman brain relapse n go fuck the neighbor or file for divorce because she can't handle the stress at work. You see, i'm more of a man because I value my wife as someone more that just a dish cleaner and have enough self confidence to let her pursue her career n love for graphic design.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Please post a picture of yourself too. I'm dying to see this glorious MAN that makes a million dollars a year just outta harvard.

Im pretty conservative n you sound like a total interweb dweeb boy that lives on some shallow little corner of a gaming forum all day.

Btw, what do you do for a living that allows you to research n post so much on the interwebs?

• Upvote (+1) 2

So now i have no skillz lol. This isn't 1950 bud. I have a 5 year professional degree in architecture and have been a licensed architect for 5 yrs n in the field for 9. 

Yet you need your wife to work.

My wife doesn't need to work but why not double our income, net worth and savings? 

Basic consumer mindset. We need to double up on our moneyz to buy unnecessary shit (which of course, sold & advertised by jews)

Good goyim?

Oh... It's not worth it cause she might have a caveman brain relapse n go fuck the neighbor or file for divorce because she can't handle the stress at work. You see, i'm more of a man because I value my wife as someone more that just a dish cleaner and have enough self confidence to let her pursue her career n love for graphic design.

All rationalizations. I legit cracked up at the thought of you actually believing we are above our 10 thousand year old brains. Ahh The ego of our species, never fails to amuse me.

You couldnt even help yourself from entering this "pissing" contest, talmbout "Im more of a mans then u, cuz i white knight for womynz!" yet you expect me to believe your wife, apparent Mrs. Monk Mind, is going to supress her hypergamous nature (look that term up right quick)

You have too much to learn about human biomechanics. Good thing you stuck with architecture. 

Please post a picture of yourself too. I'm dying to see this glorious MAN that makes a million dollars a year just outta harvard.

Im pretty conservative n you sound like a total interweb dweeb boy that lives on some shallow little corner of a gaming forum all day.

Btw, what do you do for a living that allows you to research n post so much on the interwebs?

hahahaha how mad does one have to be to request the picture of another man on a forum

who else wants to see my picture? maybe if there's enough demand

Quit stalling n get to it vagina boy.

On my phone here patiently waiting. :)

Confirmed: total interweb vagina basement dweller.

Is it the pencil neck or the zits that make u hesitate? Maybe the lingering baby fat?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Confirmed: total interweb vagina basement dweller.

Is it the pencil neck or the zits that make u hesitate? Maybe the lingering baby fat?

why can't it be all three!?!?!??!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh bh  ahb abh h asgeawgbveagbtsfnhdjntfrd

you are a fucking idiot, and this is coming from someone who would strongly prefer trump in office rather than hillary.

• Upvote (+1) 4

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh bh  ahb abh h asgeawgbveagbtsfnhdjntfrd

you are a fucking idiot, and this is coming from someone who would strongly prefer trump in office rather than hillary.

I sincerely apologize you were triggered today. If there is anything I can do to help your feelings, please do not hesitate to ask. I clearly care for your well being, and I wish you the best.

Xoxo,

-Lucifer's Idol

if you think anyone's triggered about what you're saying more power to you. but i can tell you that everyone is just mildly amused at your world view. i also dont believe anything you are saying about your personal life.

• Upvote (+1) 1

He's not 'triggered'... We're just laughing how completely fkn dumb n dull u are. lol

if you think anyone's triggered about what you're saying more power to you. but i can tell you that everyone is just mildly amused at your world view.

Tell that to the entire UFC thread and the lifting thread, which half of the reg posters blocked me.

also scalzo over here wants me to never reproduce!!! halt from spreadin muh genes fam, wat did i do!

got cypress out here desperately lusting for my picture, so triggered he forgot his manners, cant even say pls smh smh msh

and i got you to call me a fucking idiot despite posting 100% solid well known facts

2016 is clown world,

but not for long!

i also dont believe anything you are saying about your personal life.

As you shouldn't, ever. It's the internet. 

your fucking name aint "box"

He's not 'triggered'... We're just laughing how completely fkn dumb n dull u are. lol

you were a hair away from sending me death threats fam

box had to step in and inbox you sayin calm down

o my god i got BARS EZ

Sry. Just got back from shooting my new MP5 with my house wife. What did I miss?

Sry. Just got back from shooting my new MP5 with my house wife. What did I miss?

i also dont believe anything you are saying about your personal life.