EagleBurn

2016 Election Thread

Out of curiosity. Who is they? Like specifically. Seems like a giant blanket statement.

Are you telling me any time you see a Muslim you are concerned they want to kill you?

And since you cannot tell who they are, why would you risk your life or the future of our country by allowing any in? That is Trump's position, as is many of us.

Depends. Do they have the keys to a delivery truck?

“First of all, there was no voter fraud — they caught him,”

http://archive.is/NgKlg#selection-3969.0-3969.59

House Minority Leader David Toscano (D-Charlottesville) referring to the person who registered using the identity of a dead man in Virginia. The FBI is helping the cover-up *cough* investigation.

Trump is now winning Colorado, another state he promised to put in play. The Trump train has no brakes.

Are some cultures are better than others? I think so. PJW had a good video on that. Some data suggest that it depends on where they live. That doesn't change what they believe, I think you get a better idea once you hit critical mass.

I'm imagining all of you finishing your posts, rotating your dxracers in the direction of your gaming monitors, then trying to beat halo 5 campaign with all the skulls on for the 12th time.

Trump has falsely claimed “thousands” of American Muslims were “celebrating” in the streets after 9/11, when in fact five Israelis – later identified as Mossad agents – were actually witnessed in jubilant celebrations on a rooftop in New Jersey, where they filmed and photographed themselves as the towers burned in the backdrop. The Israeli suspects were arrested, later telling their FBI interrogators that their joy at the sight of horrific terrorism and death stemmed from a realization the attacks would make Americans sympathize with Israel and its “cause,” somehow knowing who would be blamed before any investigation. Echoing the dancing Israelis, Netanyahu, Trump’s “good friend,” repeatedly said 9/11 was “good for Israel” and “swung public opinion” in the country’s favor.

Overall, Trump is holding up the failed and unfixable two-party system and the illusory left-right paradigm that the elites have crafted, thusly keeping Americans subdued in the thinking that voting actually matters. It is this dangerous delusion and its perpetuation by Trump that is most troubling. The US elites are brainstorming new, creative ways to maintain their horrid crony capitalist system in place, and what better way to dissuade popular revolt then by sending in an “outsider” like Trump to storm into the arena promising to “make America great again,” just as Obama sold the masses on “hope and change” in 2008.

http://nonalignedmedia.com/2016/08/trump-pledges-to-keep-anti-semitic-attitudes-out-of-america/

Whoever you vote for, American sons and daughters will be dying in more wars for Israel in the Middle East. Bank on that. Both Trump and Hillary know exactly who owns their ass.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That's like saying pearl harbor was good for the British so the British dropped the bombs and torpedoes.

We were destined to fight in this war. It started September 2000 and will last a multiple of 7 years but no more than 49. It is the last war for a very long time. It is world war 3.

I simply cannot fathom Trump being willing to go along with the people you speak of seeing how they are so scared of him winning. Trump isn't winning because they own him. Trump is winning because the Trump train has no brakes.

• Downvote (-1) 1

That's like saying pearl harbor was good for the British so the British dropped the bombs and torpedoes.

We were destined to fight in this war. It started September 2000 and will last a multiple of 7 years but no more than 49. It is the last war for a very long time. It is world war 3.

I simply cannot fathom Trump being willing to go along with the people you speak of seeing how they are so scared of him winning. Trump isn't winning because they own him. Trump is winning because the Trump train has no brakes.

The fact that you have children frightens me. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Are some cultures are better than others? I think so. PJW had a good video on that. Some data suggest that it depends on where they live. That doesn't change what they believe, I think you get a better idea once you hit critical mass.

Maybe Saudi Arabia is on to something by not letting women drive  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

The fact that you have children frightens me.

The fact that he gets laid n u dont should scare u even more!

• Upvote (+1) 1

The fact that he gets laid n u dont should scare u even more!

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

• Upvote (+1) 1

Maybe Saudi Arabia is on to something by not letting women drive :simms:

I wouldn't mind having a hot 16 year old promised to me and then I can beat her when she runs her mouth. I might convert to Islam for the perks :/.

I guess that's what happened in Jersey too. The passengers boarded a Trump train. Serves them right.

hahahahahahahaha  grow the fuck up u clown

• Downvote (-1) 1

Well, this certainly took a dark turn.

and I'm not surprised in the slightest.

I take the silence of not answering my question above means...it's not a racist statement.

I know there are Clinton supporters in this thread...lets get honest about your feelings on US border control.

It is indeed a fact, illegals coming from Mexico are rapists and drug dealers...it's fact. It's also fact there are regular people just coming over as well...but Trump's comment about Mexico (when not taken out of context) means Mexico doesn't want the trash in their country...so send it to the US...let them deal with it.

This all goes back to...why would anyone be against a wall and/or stronger immigration laws?

• Upvote (+1) 1

It is indeed a fact, illegals coming from Mexico are rapists and drug dealers...it's fact. It's also fact there are regular people just coming over as well......

To be grammatically accurate you should say rapists and drug dealers are among illegals that come across the Mexican border. Grammatically your statement is literally claiming everyone who is illegally crossing is a rapist or drug dealer. Your intent is clarified by the next statement but it is grammatically inaccurate statements you and Trump need to avoid so that the felonious SoS supporters don't point to the exact meaning of your statement to say you are wrong.

As for cursed Lemon, there isn't anything you can do to stop him from saying you are wrong. He will make that claim while changing the topic along the way.

hyniqp6j5rox.jpg

• Downvote (-1) 1

To be grammatically accurate you should say rapists and drug dealers are among illegals that come across the Mexican border. Grammatically your statement is literally claiming everyone who is illegally crossing is a rapist or drug dealer. Your intent is clarified by the next statement but it is grammatically inaccurate statements you and Trump need to avoid so that the felonious SoS supporters don't point to the exact meaning of your statement to say you are wrong.

As for cursed Lemon, there isn't anything you can do to stop him from saying you are wrong. He will make that claim while changing the topic along the way.

hyniqp6j5rox.jpg

I forgot about the context police.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/09/30/ohio-new-york-times-declare-no-longer-bellwether-trump-pulls-ahead/

Apparently NY times is down playing Ohio because Trump is going to take Ohio. This makes clear that they know the polling is sliding in Trump's favor and they have to lie about the importance of Ohio to continue any hope for Hillary.

I don't think ive ever witnessed a scare like this from the Libs.

This all goes back to...why would anyone be against a wall and/or stronger immigration laws?

Not American, but my perspective on the issue anyhow.

A wall is probably the worst possible solution you could come up with to deal with illegal immigration. It requires a huge injection of funds in the short term (Mexico won't pay for it, unless their leader commits political suicide), and even more money in the long term for patrolling and maintenance. And it likely won't reduce illegal immigration enough or otherwise provide value in an amount that will equal your investment.

Wall or no wall, making your immigration laws stronger (or as I read that, stricter) will just push more people towards illegal means of entering the country. I would look at ways of incentivizing people into your legal immigration system. Pulls people away from crime, lets you register and monitor them so you know how they are impacting the communities they move into, gets them paying taxes, lets you keep the economic benefits of a growing population. And to top it all off, makes it much easier for minorities to consider voting for your party.

I gotta be honest though, as an outsider, I don't get the sense that illegal immigration is even close to your most urgent problem. Not on a national level anyway.

Not American, but my perspective on the issue anyhow.

A wall is probably the worst possible solution you could come up with to deal with illegal immigration. It requires a huge injection of funds in the short term (Mexico won't pay for it, unless their leader commits political suicide), and even more money in the long term for patrolling and maintenance. And it likely won't reduce illegal immigration enough or otherwise provide value in an amount that will equal your investment.

Wall or no wall, making your immigration laws stronger (or as I read that, stricter) will just push more people towards illegal means of entering the country. I would look at ways of incentivizing people into your legal immigration system. Pulls people away from crime, lets you register and monitor them so you know how they are impacting the communities they move into, gets them paying taxes, lets you keep the economic benefits of a growing population. And to top it all off, makes it much easier for minorities to consider voting for your party.

I gotta be honest though, as an outsider, I don't get the sense that illegal immigration is even close to your most urgent problem. Not on a national level anyway.

The cost of the wall would just be a drop in the bucket in Obama's $20 trillion deficit. Building, patrolling, and maintenance = more jobs created for Americans. Better to spend the money on immigration control then to spend it on healthcare, education, welfare, food stamps, court costs and the imprisonment of illegals being here. It's a losing battle and only will get worse.

Seems as if you're one of those who think "as long as I'm not personally affected, then it's not a problem" types. Most Americans seem to be that way, which is why this country does nothing about problems until the shit really hits the fan.

What issue affecting America more than illegal immigration?! I've been saying for a very long time now(way before Trump started running) that illegal immigration and free trade are the two biggest issues affecting our country. The good jobs go out and the uneducated, poorly skilled immigrants flood in. It's been a 1-2 knockout punch for America. Trump addressing these issues with passion is why I support him.