Sign in to follow this  
HuNteR Jjx

Check Out My First Gameplay Commentary Ever!

Hey Guys I'm doing content now! This is my first ever gameplay commentary, and I wanted to do something a little different so I decided to do an FFA featuring a few other top players. So check it out and let me know any suggestions you have!

Dont forget to follow me @Hunter_Jjx

And tune into my new stream at Twitch.tv/Hunter_jjx

• Upvote (+1) 2

Dat HL in the clip at the end!

Good video, maybe try and go a bit more in depth of what you're thinking, but I'm terrible at FFA so anything like this is good for me

Dat HL in the clip at the end!

Good video, maybe try and go a bit more in depth of what you're thinking, but I'm terrible at FFA so anything like this is good for me

Thanks man!

Awesome video dude. Glad to see more people who actually know how to play are streaming.

Awesome video dude. Glad to see more people who actually know how to play are streaming.

I thought you were black?

I thought you were black?

Check my signature. Haha I get questioned about being that kid a lot because he's apparently the most hated kid online, but I'm not that kid. haha 

Nice video, really good to see some high quality gameplay against good players.

Only things I would say is maybe turn the game volume down a little bit, and maybe try to improve your mic quality or get a better mic if you can afford one. Also, like someone else said, maybe try and explain your plays a little more. You sort of commentated them, told us what was happening, but not really why you did what you were doing. Why were you not doing great at the start, but really good at the end? If you could manage to explain your gameplay so such questions could be answered, it would be amazing.

Nice video anyway, just trying to help.

Check my signature. Haha I get questioned about being that kid a lot because he's apparently the most hated kid online, but I'm not that kid. haha

oh ok lol. I can't see signatures cause I'm on my phone