Onset

EU Free Agents / Partial Teams

To3 Looking for 1 that is of appropriate skill level and is willing to put in the time to improve to improve both individually and as a team for the HCS EU Challenger Circuit which starts tomorrow. We've competed in the last few open circuit events of S1 with a quarter finals finish in its last open cup, and are aiming to compete in HCS S2 and online tournaments. I know it's extremely last minute, but we had a steady four man which we felt was a strong team, but due to the change of the open cup times from S1, our fourth can't make them due to work responsibilities, thus we have had no choice but to find a new fourth. We already have an organisation for the team (@Zealous_eSport) which will fund tournaments and has an upcoming apparel line. If you're interested and would like to know more/run games, message me here or on Twitter. 

GTs: L3G3ND6, ZerkzXL, and Righten HCS

EU F/A

Gamertag: Will is BASED

Kik: Will_Is_BASED

(some might remember me as Tengu, whether that be for a good or bad reason ;) )

Starting to play the game seriously again. Tried to break through 6 months to almost a year ago, got somewhat close. Played for orgs and stuff and still have connections. Looking for anyone who wants to run games, whether that be a TO3, TO2 or any other F/As. I have a friend who might want to compete, of which is on the same skill level as me. Used to get about 1700 in TA and Slayer back in the day, though I'm warming back up and getting high diamonds and 1500/1600s (bear in mind I haven't been grinding this game like I did before).

Mainly interested in online tourneys until I'm with a team that I feel will get somewhere. I've had a team beforehand that I was willing to go LANs with, looking to the iSeries mainly. If I get w/ a team I'm happy with, then I'm 100% down for any LANs. Also interested in Challenger Circuit I really want to get somewhere in the scene. I'm seeing people that I was on the same level as back in the day seriously make some noise.

Pop me a message on XBL or on Kik, or even on here!

Team of 3 currently LF1, to compete in Open circuit.

We are called Vivify eSports and are currently looking for a 4th. We are a chill lot but love playing competitively. The traits we are looking for in a potentail 4th would be the following :
• Communication, not just callouts (i.e small talk)

• Ability to play preferably most days of the week (for unsaid nr of hours, normally between 2-3 on a standard day)

• Willing to spend time working on potential issues (gameplay wise)
• Don't be an ass
• Don't suck ;)

I am looking for a Halo 5 HCS open team to do tournaments with my stats onyx 1676 in arena and 1663 in slayer, if you're interested on adding me into you team my Gamertag is Spartxn IV.

I'm in the EU by the way

GT: Halo Jumper 3

Some Halo History: Been playing since I was very young with CE, but I only got serious about competitive play in Halo 5. I've been to LAN before and I've dipped my toes into competitive play. You may have also seen me hanging around Twitch before and if so; hi there!

Hey guys, right so I'm currently F/A and I'm looking for a good and fun team to pick me up that'd be willing to go to LAN as well as try the Open Circuit. I'm looking for people that want to practice to get good chemistry, but are also fairly chilled. I'd be looking for trustworthy and honest people that also want to find a friendship in their team. One of my goals is to try and live off of playing competitive Halo at some stage, which means I'd be up for streaming and all sorts.

Whilst I'm serious about trying to become the best I can be, I'd hope for no nonsense or drama in any team I'm in. What I mean by that is a team where nobody talks behind anyone's backs, we support each other and we try to all improve our games without things turning into a shouting match. Anyone that's familiar with Ola's style of being a supportive teammate is what not only I would hope to be for others, but that we could all be for each other.

Anyway guys I wish everyone well and just message me on here or XBL if you want to team. We can figure out if our personalities play well off each other (which I think is an important aspect to a team) and go from there.

I wish you all the best :)

TO3 LF1 to fill an open spot on our Halo 5 team. Currently looking for a player to play permanently under the Org OutlastGG. We have a possible funding opportunity depending on tournament placements in the near future.

Requirements:

- Player will need to be at least minimum Onyx CSR in either Team Arena or Slayer.

- Must know most call outs on the rotation maps.

- Must be polite and willing to bond with teammates.

- Must be able to take constructive criticism from teammates in order to improve when needed.

- Must be available to compete in Open Circuit Cups on Saturday Afternoons.

If you are interested in this position, feel free to reply to this post, follow me on Twitter @theogzanty, or add my GT - Zanty and send me a message with your interest.

Thank you for reading,

GLHF!

- Zanty

Im LF2 Halo EU want players to grind wth and eventually go lan my gt is DasHHH message me if intrested or dm or tweet at me on twitter @DasHHH___ We are also both 16

To2 looking for 2 players. We're from Germany/Switzerland and are currently looking for 2 additional players. We're both Onyx level (and pretty good slayers) and seek to improve our teamplay as a to4 (preferably players that excel at objectives) to find a balance. Of course overall teamshot is everything. This shouldn't be just a Job though, hoping to also make a friendship as this will make it alot easier and enjoyable. We're trying to remain calm and not start shouting/raging too much, stay focused.

If you're interested message iTz So Bronzey or xX Cry THURU Xx

Hope to play with you soon :-)

Btw we're trying this to become a serious team playing together regularly and go pro :-)

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm now an FA. I consider myself a decent player with good knowledge of how to play the game. I have scrimmed some of the top EU teams and have taken games off of them. Hmu if you're interested. GT: JMarshyy

Im a FA from Germany but i can speak english too.

I have some competitive experience:

-played in teams before

-played some ESL cups

-played often scrims

Team Arena: Onyx 1800-2000

looking for a EU Team !

Gamertag: Aimplex (the L is a big i)

msg me :)

Im a FA from Germany but i can speak english too.

I have some competitive experience:

-played in teams before

-played some ESL cups

-played often scrims

Team Arena: Onyx 1800-2000

looking for a EU Team !

Gamertag: Aimplex (the L is a big i)

msg me :)

I am trying to look for an EU team as well(f/a from Sweden). I added you on my friends list a few months ago and we had msg exchanged before.I've never been able to reach high diamond or onyx level in team modes due to not finding teammates at or better than my skill level.Only been onyx once in swat,3 times in ffa these last 3 seasons.My gt is: awakeningrager1

I am trying to look for an EU team as well(f/a from Sweden). I added you on my friends list a few months ago and we had msg exchanged before.I've never been able to reach high diamond or onyx level in team modes due to not finding teammates at or better than my skill level.Only been onyx once in swat,3 times in ffa these last 3 seasons.My gt is: awakeningrager1

No sorry .. I am looking for players on Onyx in Arena.

No sorry .. I am looking for players on Onyx in Arena.

ok dang.cause it would have been nice to rank up to those high ranks or practice octagon with someone consistently given as hard as it is finding teammates that know about maps,strategies,spawns,callout as good as you or better whether they are EU or NA players:(

• Upvote (+1) 1

F/A

GT: a Couga7

Online cups and other events (LANs?)

I used to play competitively in Halo 3 and Reach but I've been out of the scene for a while now. I've been playing more recently and want to get back into playing seriously with a dedicated to4. I'm around 2100 in team area at the moment, so looking for people of a similar standard.

I'm open to playing with other F/As or partial teams, just message me here or on XBL.

Hello

Free agent from Ireland I'm on pretty much every evening looking for a team to play with consistently and do some scrims and maybe online tournaments. Currently around 1700 in team arena playing solo. I've good communication and im an objective player

Competitive EU player from Sweden looking for a team.I speak and understand English fluently of course and I am looking for NA and EU players for both customs,social play and for consistent arena plays.Due to not finding teammates at/better than my skill level i have not been able to go past platinum most of the times.Am familiar with callouts,power ups,most map positions(if 343 does change them every damm month haha) but consistent plays with a team can improve my gameplay.I use EST as timezone reference.I have also played some beyond ffa and 2v2 tourneys but been unable to do 4v4 ones.my gt is: awakeningrager1

Hey

F/A looking for a team

Gt: Danny Se7en

I'm 22, from Scotland. I've played halo since H3 and have followed the competitive scene since 08. I usually reach roughly 1800 onyx playing by myself or with a friend. I've been wanting to compete for years and hoping to finally get on a team that can make that happen. Drop me a message, cheers.

Hey

F/A looking for a team

Gt: Danny Se7en

I'm 22, from Scotland. I've played halo since H3 and have followed the competitive scene since 08. I usually reach roughly 1800 onyx playing by myself or with a friend. I've been wanting to compete for years and hoping to finally get on a team that can make that happen. Drop me a message, cheers.

check my post above your post if you want to play sometime,if not thats cool

My EU to3 is looking for one! We are two guys from norway and one from the UK. Looking for high diamond-onyx players(we all had onyx last season). We recently dropped our 4th, so we havent been practicing as a team in a while. Contact me here, or on xbox: Kikkaoui.

To3 LF1

Hey guys, team of 3 looking for a skilled player to fill our 4th spot and compete in ESL under the org Prime eSports. I am the current owner of the org so I can organise possible apparel sponsorships, funding etc in the future.

If you are at least Onyx in Team Arena and communicate well, feel free to DM me on twitter @theogzanty or Add me on XBL - Zanty for more info.

Thanks for reading guys!

My team of 3 is looking for one more player to finish our team. We are three guys, two from norway and one from the UK. We have played together for a while now, and have had two different 4th players. We recently split with our 4th guy, and we are now looking for one player.Recuirements

• You have to know basic to intermediate level callouts, and have a decent mic
  • You HAVE to be from Europe
  • Need to be at least diamond, preferably high diamond or onyx.
  • You need to be able to work as a team
  • If you are an objective oriented players, then thats a big plus
  • You need to play a few times a week
  • You need to be able to stay positive while playing

Send me a message here on the forums, or at my GT: Kikkaoui. We can play some games, and see how it goes!