Onset

EU Free Agents / Partial Teams

Halopatata

Italy

I'm looking for a european team because the competition in italy it's low...

Add me if you are interested :)

Coxy I 91

F/A

Looking for a to3 who are willing to play and get better as a team currently onyx in arena. Message me on Xbox live.

Irish player looking to join a team, I am available most days and am a good player and listener msg Skye CG if anyone is looking for a player

GT: ConorForbes98

Looking for a team that will grind as much as possible and play in cups. Also my twitter is @frubes_98

F/A

Team split today as a few couldnt commit to playing in each week of the challenger league, so presently looking for a new team for challenger league.

On most nights and will be free for all of the challenger league. I grind this game a lot.

Have been onyx in pretty much every playlist since launch, not that that means much.

Message if interested

GT - vBlite

Twitter - @@Bliteyyy

Im F/a 16 years old EU looking for a dedicated team my gt is DasHHH and twitter @DasHHHH____ and twitch unitdash come back to if intrested

Im f/a EU/UK 16 years old looking for a dedicated team to do esl tourneys qualifers etc my gt is DasHHH and twitter @DasHHHH____ and twitch unitdash msg me on whatever if u are intrested

FA for all upcoming events looking for a committed team that is highly skilled and knows exactly what they are doing in game.

Hi,

Myself and a friend are looking for two english speaking players to team with. Looking to enter the open circuit. Want people with a positive attitude that are here to have fun and learn while also trying to win. If you're interested then message iWrck on xbox or message me on here.

European player looking for a team to play in the Challenger league. Have been in Onyx since launch and I am willing to grind the game. Haven't played as much this season on my main account, but I have been smurfing a lot on another Onyx account.​ I am from The Netherlands, and my english is good. I know callouts and general setups on all maps.

Gamertag: Eu Assault

http://halotracker.com/h5/player/eu-assault

looking for a team to compete in all up coming events open challenger cups I58 and anything else that is upcoming. team must be able to communicate through discord. have knowledge of all set ups rotations and how to break them. be chilled out and not rage at all. looking for people that are skilled around onyx 1800-1900. would like to get a team sorted soon to get practicing. GT:darthejet.

Looking for a regular team, playing since CE, im on most nights, 25, Birmingham UK

gt: Gr1m

• Upvote (+1) 1

• GT: aoX Breezy

What your looking for: Looking for a team thats pretty much willing to learn together and knows how to take a loss. Was a CoD SND player for a long time  but after CoD took the switch to PS4 and after not switching ive been looking for a FPS too compete on. Can play whenever and willing to learn let me know.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Still looking for a team.

looking for a team to compete in all up coming events open challenger cups I58 and anything else that is upcoming. team must be able to communicate through discord. have knowledge of all set ups rotations and how to break them. be chilled out and not rage at all. looking for people that are skilled around onyx 1800-1900. would like to get a team sorted soon to get practicing. GT:darthejet.

EDIT: (8th July) No Longer F/A !

Team of 3 looking for 1. EU only.

We're looking a high level Oynx-Champ level players :)

HMU here, Twitter (@Diehxrds) or Xbox LIVE (Diehxrds)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Free Agent for I series  team must be able to communicate through discord. have knowledge of all set ups rotations and how to break them. be chilled out and not rage at all. looking for people that are skilled around onyx 1800-1900. would like to get a team sorted soon to get practicing. GT:darthejet.

bob3Sixer,

The Netherlands,

Looking for a team or a partner to play arena with.

I'm a good team player and I pay attention to the competitive scene, I take this game seriously and i want to improve and get as far as possible competitive wise. i play on weeknights and weekend afternoons.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Free agent for season 2 looking for a dedicated team that is chilled out high skilled knows how to control spawns, where to apply pressure and when, how to set up properly and rotate properly, and how to break set ups. Looking for a team of 3 to join. GT: darthejet.

Gamertag : Klonk3n
Region : Norway ( EU )
Rank : Diamond ( although i just started and im aiming for onyx) 
I'm on everyday 

Im just looking for a team of guys to play with everyday , im a competetive guy and long term i guess i would like to compete :) 

• Upvote (+1) 1

F/A

GT: IOneStepTooFarI (letter i - I know it's a shit GT but hey ho) 

I'm a washed halo 3 tournament attender and would love to get back into it. Played a lot of Halo 5 and have been onyx a lot but just haven't found a team to settle on. I've watched hours of gameplay and follow the pro league closely so I've got good understanding of meta gameplay and could fit into a team well. I'm able to commit until late September when I start my postgrad degree, then I might not be on as much. 

Send me a message on XBL if interested 

• Upvote (+1) 1

F/A

Region : United Kingdom

GT: Fragzuhh

Onyx level player looking for a solid UK team to play tournaments and attend events with.

• Upvote (+1) 1