Onset

EU Free Agents / Partial Teams

There is the ESL and Gfinity cups today a great chance for people to form pick ups and see how they like playing with each other! 

This^

Would be nice to see all these new teams in the gfin/esl tournies. Decent practice for new teams.

Hi im a player for the org @BlackoutEsp and we are currently LF3 if ur down to join or trial please DM or @ me on twitter 

My GT UnKnown Vlocity  im new to halo but im a decent player and willing to grind to get seen and get somewhere

need players who are good at communicating and knows there stuff and can take a loss

Remember Winning is teaching, Loosing is learning

GT:FR33Z FoReNx 

new to the halo  competitive scene.

I was place 2 in eu (COD MLG LADDER)
so ihave a lot of experience in esports.
  Send me a message in xbox if you wanna play  :sunglasses:

GT:FR33Z FoReNx 

new to the halo  competitive scene.

I was place 2 in eu (COD AW MLG LADDER)
so ihave a lot of experience in esports.
  Send me a message in xbox if you wanna play  Beyond%20Sunglasses.png

Current F/A, Irish.

Team has been busy with IRL stuff so I'm a F/A now, I grind daily and just looking to form a decent squad. I know map setups so if you wish to learn or go over in customs I'm good for it.

GT is Diehxrds, if you wanna run just let me know who you are when you add me :)

UPDATE 06/05

Got a few requests so far, grinded with a few F/A on Arena and things are meshing well but won't be gathering a team until the 12th/13th May so hit me up! Wanna scrim so UK teams to see our chances in Open Qualifiers for Pro League.

• Upvote (+1) 1

My GT is GhostOfNovember and I am trying to find an above average team to join, also I have been Champion several times and I have evidence to back up my claim; if anyone is interested in recruiting me please contact me immediately.

• Upvote (+1) 1

SurGe Gaming are LF4 skilled, dedicated players who are willing to play through all qualifiers and hopefully make it to the Pro League. If you/your team are interested reply/message on this or DM on Twitter (@SurGe_GamingGG)

@@Onset @@Wonderboy @simms @@Prsma

I would, but I have wade through 50 pages of memes and bullshit to try and find a scrap of info on EU teams, which 99% of time involves something along the lines of "Jimbo to Optic".  

I know most of the players EU and though I don't have the desire to compete anymore, from a spectators POV it would be nice to have a list of current teams just so I could see who is teaming with who. Plus it would bump the european hype levels from it's current place of rock bottom. I just feel that the EU scene is dead and no body is doing anything to promote it's pro league.

But why do I care, i'm a spectator, i'll go and spectate something else.

@@Onset @@Wonderboy @simms @@Prsma

I would, but I have wade through 50 pages of memes and bullshit to try and find a scrap of info on EU teams, which 99% of time involves something along the lines of "Jimbo to Optic".  

I know most of the players EU and though I don't have the desire to compete anymore, from a spectators POV it would be nice to have a list of current teams just so I could see who is teaming with who. Plus it would bump the european hype levels from it's current place of rock bottom. I just feel that the EU scene is dead and no body is doing anything to promote it's pro league.

But why do I care, i'm a spectator, i'll go and spectate something else.

Shoutout to @@Moa for this one, all the anticipated rosters are right here buddy:

http://www.eslgaming.com/article/europe-divided-epsilon-esports-halo-team-disbands-2829

X-Men

• TuFoxy
  • Jimbo
  • Snipedrone
  • Chalkie
The Dinosaurs
  • BUK 20
  • BUK 57
  • Ramirez
  • Riotz
Online Warriors
  • Snakey
  • Mose
  • Kimbo
  • Respectful
Pulse Gaming
  • Solar
  • CXLII
  • SLG
  • KrystalX
Vitality
  • Hborg
  • Puni
  • Talic
  • FragXR
Movement
  • Lunny
  • Flamez
  • Vexzeus
  • Qristola
Deception
  • Doodle
  • Batchford
  • Warlord
  • Phlux
PENTA Sports
  • Septic
  • Anima
  • Meentlaan
  • Alpha
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Hey i have recently been dropped from a team and i am currently looking for 3 players. If you are interested message me on here, Twitter @AH_Marshy or on Xbox. My gamertag is MarshytheGOAT

I'm either F/A or to2 with Johnny5, I forget. Either way I won't be playing Halo AT ALL until May 21st/22nd at earliest. Still want to qualify through the last chance qualifier though so hmu when the date gets near init ;)

If you are still looking for players lemme know. My gamertag is MarshytheGOAT. MSG me on there or on here

F/A Player

GT: xFloody

Looking for committed team that try and stick together and grind, would like to do online tournaments and LAN events

Yo you still looking for a team???

If any F/A want to try out tonight hit me up, got 3 including myself. Going to be scrimming around 9-9.30PM UK time. Gamertag is Diehxrds

No pressure, just join and play your game.

If any F/A want to try out tonight hit me up, got 3 including myself. Going to be scrimming around 9-9.30PM UK time. Gamertag is Diehxrds

No pressure, just join and play your game.

I could maybe join you guys but the times you mentioned what times are they in EST?Can play up to 5-5.30 pm EST

I could maybe join you guys but the times you mentioned what times are they in EST?Can play up to 5-5.30 pm EST

We're looking at EU peeps atm man, we're a team looking to compete in the Open Tournaments for HCS and it's EU only. Add me though if you want to run games for Arena etc.. :)

We're looking at EU peeps atm man, we're a team looking to compete in the Open Tournaments for HCS and it's EU only. Add me though if you want to run games for Arena etc.. :)

I am an EU PEEP man., you can check my xbl bio info or twitterI'' add you for arena as well

I am an EU PEEP man., you can check my xbl bio info or twitterI'' add you for arena as well

Gotcha lol posting EST confused me there. All good!

that ok.For example 3pm EST means for me 9 o clock at night^

4PM EST. Why are you going by EST though? lol

4PM EST. Why are you going by EST though? lol

its easier for me to establish what time that means for me in my timezone and if whether i can or cant play at  that time