Onset

EU Free Agents / Partial Teams

Current Team of 2 (GT: TE Sketch and Mr Jamieism) looking for two more to eventually compete in the Open Circuit and ESL. Onyx 2008 last season, 1638 this season (only played 50 odd games). Criteria:

• Open to reviewing strategy in Custom Games, not just playing online.
  • Not too fussed about your current skill level you just need an understanding of Spawns and map knowledge.
  • Able to play atleast 3x a week, the longer the better.
  • Willing to learn and listen to advice as well as not be afraid of giving your own advice.
  • MUST be from Europe.

I'm open to anyone really and happy to run some games to see if you'll fit. About us:

• Both from the UK (1 Scotsman and 1 Englishman) with full time Jobs.
  • Always positive (well maybe 99% of the time)
  • Playstyle: 1 Slayer, 1 Obj player. We're both strat callers, I'm the in game leader. Aggressive players are more suited.

That's about it, message me here or on Xbox, GT: TE Sketch. :D

https://twitter.com/JoeSketch1

Since worlds has announced that there will be a UK event I have decided to go F/A and look for a team. I am focused on making London (top 10 EU non pro teams). I am a big grinder and am glad to finally have a reason to try in this game. To keep it short (and hopefully not sound arrogant) I am looking for people that are at that level at this present time. Feel free to contact me

GT - vBlite

• Upvote (+1) 1

Same as the post above me, I'm looking for players to compete in the EU League and hopefully the London LAN. I've competed in the NA before moving to the EU (Italy) for work related reasons.

Experience: Placed 5th at the Austin FFA Qualifiers for the Halo 4 Global Championship and Top 64 at the Finals. Placed 33rd at the H2A UGC St. Louis event in 2015 - Team Cypher.

Add me and let me know that you're interested!

GT: Watts MJ - Looking to hop on a team for UGC St Louis.. will be playing the ffa and attending regardless..

Onyx 2000+ in arena multiple seasons

FFA and Slayer champion

Hit me up

GT: xFloody

Onyx level in all seasons so far mainly playing solo

Haven't played seriously in a while so I am a bit rusty but would like to grind for the London LAN 

Zealous eSports are looking for one player for Halo World Championships (including the Gfinity LAN in London). Prerequisites: We're looking for a player that is dedicated, can 100% attend the LAN, is willing to put in the grind to take on the top players and has sufficient skill for this level of play.

Our previous achievements in Halo include placing semi finals in the final of the HCS EU open challenger cups last season which got us into the final Legendary cup where we had the chance to qualify for finals, but sadly, didn't make it. We had a pretty strong roster coming into this season's HCS Challenger circuit, but a couple team mates didn't get along too well and some became inactive, so we didn't perform as we would've liked to. We've also been one of only four EU AM teams invited to a French vs EU tournament hosted by @HaloFR_eSport where we got to play against teams like Pulse.

The entry fee to the Gfinity LAN will be covered.

Any questions, feel free to DM on Twitter. http://www.twitter.com/Zealous_L3G3ND6

Team's GTs: L3G3ND6, ZerkzXL and Strongtrocity.

Me and my freind are looking for two players to play some competitive halo we mainly play weekends only Friday, Saturday and Sunday we are based in the UK.

I would say we are both pretty skilled players and all that holds us back is we dont have a team of four.

We play serious but we also have a laugh my xbox name is Darthcrucial msg me for more details.

Me and my freind are looking for two players to play some competitive halo we mainly play weekends only Friday, Saturday and Sunday we are based in the UK.

I would say we are both pretty skilled players and all that holds us back is we dont have a team of four.

We play serious but we also have a laugh my xbox name is Darthcrucial msg me for more details.

I am based in Sweden,does one rank matter and what is your gt if i were to contact you over xbox live about this?

F/A - EU, UK based 

I'm Will, I've been competing for over 10 years and have attended LAN events 

Keen to get back on a team with a regular schedule

I've got high level in-game understanding and a pretty good shot. 

Can't stand immature players, so if your team is organised and don't moan all day then send me a message 

IOneStepTooFarI 

(capital i at the start and end of the gamertag) 

Same as the post above me, I'm looking for players to compete in the EU League and hopefully the London LAN. I've competed in the NA before moving to the EU (Italy) for work related reasons.

Experience: Placed 5th at the Austin FFA Qualifiers for the Halo 4 Global Championship and Top 64 at the Finals. Placed 33rd at the H2A UGC St. Louis event in 2015 - Team Cypher.

Add me and let me know that you're interested!

Still looking for players? 

Current team of 3 (FireTeam Rampage) GT: WittyJoey405278, Forcystus3, Kyle81576.

Looking for one more for HWC Europe Seeding and Qualifying.

Team/Player Backgrounds

New team/players to the competitive scene, been playing for multiple years together on and off (know each other from school).

Looking for anyone who also wants to gain some experience in tournaments etc who is also up for some fun.

All based in UK, London.

Must be able to play Seeding and Qualifiers!

I am a free agent who is new to competing myself but has been watching halo competitive for years now. Looking for players/team that want to grind the game and improve .

GT: Sampo7

Current team of 3 (FireTeam Rampage) GT: WittyJoey405278, Forcystus3, Kyle81576.

Looking for one more for HWC Europe Seeding and Qualifying.

Team/Player Backgrounds

New team/players to the competitive scene, been playing for multiple years together on and off (know each other from school).

Looking for anyone who also wants to gain some experience in tournaments etc who is also up for some fun.

All based in UK, London.

Must be able to play Seeding and Qualifiers!

i could not find your gt on xbox to msg you about this,tried to enter wittijoey but I dont know if thats the one

GT: CobraKingz9

Looking to join a competitive team for HCS. Very disciplined player, works great with team play, and FFA.

Hi

I'm looking for a team to compete with at gfinity london. 

I'm in onyx and have played halo since Halo CE, now looking to take the next step competitively. 

Even if no one is available for the tournament coming up. Id be down for any of the online cups also for the Halo world championship.

Hmu if you are interested in playing, even if youre not on a team, id be down to play with anyone if there isnt a team already looking to fill a spot.

cheers,
GT: Mad L3pr3chaun

F/A based in south east England, looking for a team.

Only 16 years old but have already played with the likes of Pistola, Penguin, Cratos and Lifestyle

I'm dedicated to try and join the pro circuit and I can follow orders when told. I partially know all game spawns and I know all callouts.

I'm able to do some LAN events if close to him and able to do online tournaments

GT: Dominvnce

Twitter: @Dominvnce

F/A 

From UK, South East

Hour from london.

Can attend Lan Events But Cant Go Gfinity Qualifiers!

Im 20.

Play everyday and always down to grind.

I think im good enough for a open circuit team but open to any teams... 

Can go to Lan if needed.

Down to LF2 or LF1.

Xbox GT: RKTintz

What I need

3 people over the age of 18 with headsets willing to put in several evenings of practice a week

Preferences:

• Played previous Halo games
  • Knows call outs and other map knowledge
  • Watches competitive Halo
  • Has previously been and Is capable of being Onyx in a playlist
  • Basic understanding of starting strategies
  • Can control their temper

Though the above is preferred I am willing to be patient with less experienced players if I believe that you are the right fit so don't be afraid to enquire.

The plan

To create a team of people that blend well together and play to a consistent schedule

If you are looking for a team that is going to grind Halo every night then this isn't the team for you. I'm looking for people that have other commitments and hobbies going on in their life but are still interested in being part of an esports team.  And while this is an esports team I still want this to be an enjoyable experience.

None of this however takes away from the fact that this will be taken seriously.  We will still run through strategies, watch our match game clips and compete both inside and outside tournaments.  The only difference is we'll be treating this like any other competitive sport by starting with low commitment ( 2 to 3 evenings a week) and building up slowly.  By doing this we will minimise the frustration that new teams often struggle with and we will improve slowly through a consistent roster and schedule.  As we start to improve and become more comfortable playing together we can add extra practice and commitment, but it means we wont be putting a ton of time in to something that might not work.

From the above information I think its clear I am in no rush to get anywhere.  I just want a team that I can consistently improve with, no matter how small those improvements are.

About Myself

• I am 23
  • I live in the UK
  • I have a full time job
  • I have played Halo since Halo 1 and online since Halo 3 (brigadier in Halo 3, Inheritor in Halo Reach)
  • I was in a Halo 5 team for several months but in the end I felt they weren't the right players for me
  • About Onyx 1900 has been my highest rank
  • I play many other Xbox games

If you like what you've read comment below or send me a message.  My username is FullxEnglish on just about everything, including Xbox Live

i've been onyx 4 times in ffa last year but not higher than plat in team modes due to my own skill and teammates skill and consistent playing,i dont suppose i can be eligible for tryouts? am familiar with most callouts,car 2,car 1,p1,p2, etc.Am EU player from Sweden.

i've been onyx 4 times in ffa last year but not higher than plat in team modes due to my own skill and teammates skill and consistent playing,i dont suppose i can be eligible for tryouts? am familiar with most callouts,car 2,car 1,p1,p2, etc.Am EU player from Sweden.

Yeah sure dude, whats your gamertag

Yeah sure dude, whats your gamertag

awakeningrager1. it depends on when I can play(work,studies etc) or not.I use EST as a way to distinguish time differences(long story) example now its 9 o clock at night

Hey ! My name is Oskar and i am an F/A based in Norway currently ! I would like to find a team that i can improve as a player on. i would love to compete in tournaments etc in the long term. I am a team player and you will struggle to find a more positive guy than me ! Any1 interested can add me on XBL or holla at me @kl0nken  GT: Klonk3n

Still a F/A for London event, could possibly coach if I dont find a team either.

Message me on XBL if you want to run games or if you are a F/A also and we can try put a team together

Gamertag: xFloody

• Upvote (+1) 1