Onset

EU Free Agents / Partial Teams

Free agent for season 2 looking for a dedicated team that is chilled out high skilled knows how to control spawns, where to apply pressure and when, how to set up properly and rotate properly, and how to break set ups. Looking for a team of 3 to join. GT: darthejet.

F/A for season 2, looking for 3 players with dedication and will to grind!

GT: Zypperi

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hello,

we are a german team & we looking for a 4th. We are all onyx 1800-2000 in Arena and in Slayer 2000+. We want to play tournaments, cups and other stuff. If you are interested message me at XBL: AimpIex (the L is a big i )

Hello,

we are a german team & we looking for a 4th. We are all onyx 1800-2000 in Arena and in Slayer 2000+. We want to play tournaments, cups and other stuff. If someone are interested message me at XBL: AimpIex (the L is a big i )

Excellent team player with good knowledge of maps, spawns and callouts.

Work odd days but keen on getting a group to play regularly and get better.

Msg me on xbox - Mr Jamieism

Twitter - Mr_Jamieism

- F/A

- Was a competitive COD player for the past 3-4 years, but since quitting a few days ago I have been playing Halo a lot more than usual

- Can play everyday except Tuesdays

- Looking for a team of 2 or team 3 for Season 2 of the Open Circuit

- Only downside is I can't use Xbox party chat

Message me on Xbox: Senix Terror or Twitter: @Senix_Terror if you are interested in playing with me

Currently a team of 2 looking for 2 more for season 2! Give us a shout (we are both very friendly, I promise!)

GT: Paradux

Twitter: @Evo_Paradux

GT: musashima

LF: regular team for team arena who want to be competitive. Ideally all onyx. I am a good onyx player who can play multiple team roles - looking for like minded individuals who can play a few times a week and maybe hit champion or try a couple of tourneys. Willing to learn as a team and put some hours into training. Very keen and motivated! Message me lets get some wins up!

Team of 3 Gts:Slipperdship, sahrailia, diehxrds. Currently champ in slayer and onyx in Team arena, looking for a strong fourth to compete with.

Team of 3 Gts darthejet Kfoundyy and benteddy looking for 4th for season 2

Free agent looking for team of 3

Constantly changing teams probably isn't the best idea. You'd be much better grinding with what you have instead of making changes every week. Just a thought.

glhf

Constantly changing teams probably isn't the best idea. You'd be much better grinding with what you have instead of making changes every week. Just a thought.

glhf

I know and I don't want to be looking for a team every five seconds but unfortunately that is how it is I have been on nearly everyday since launch grinding and improving just teams fall apart I have only been on 4 teams since the start of the year just recently not a complete roster. and because there have been some people talking shit about me my invites to 8s lobbies and peoples teams just for match making have got lost in the mail. But yeah I plan on grinding every second I can for sure. Other than tha hope you do well in season 2 challenger league

Gt - JHFlare

From England

Looking for a to3 that wants to stick together for a long time, play in as many tournaments as possible including the HCS cups and eventually go to LAN events if they ever have any.

Team of 3 Gts:Slipperdship, sahrailia, diehxrds. Currently champ in slayer and onyx in Team arena, looking for a strong fourth to compete with.

We're a full team atm.

See use in Challengers.

To3 Looking for 1 that will grind and stick around. We've competed in the last few open circuit events of S1 and are aiming to compete in HCS S2 and online tournaments. We already have an organisation for the team which will fund tournaments and has an upcoming apparel line. If you're interested and would like to know more/run games, message me here or on Twitter.

GTs: L3G3ND6, ZerkzXL, and Righten HCS

Looking for a team for the season 2 open circuit starting in just 7 days. I'm good skilled and can play any role in a team.

TO2, looking for 2. Experience in team play and onyx level skill. Looking to start taking things seriously. Looking to potentially compete in open circuit.

Gamertag: RoboticArbitor

Gamertag: RoboticNova

XBL - Zanty

Location - Staffordshire, UK

Played Halo since Halo 2, looking to get some more competitive experience. Looking to improve my own play and communication. Open to constructive feedback etc. Peaked 2.3k Onyx August Season currently grinding for champ.