Sign in to follow this  
DeefyFBaby

Team of 3 Need 1

Looking for a player who is willing to grind preferably 6 nights a week. Right now the three of us are on all day monday wednesday til about 2 or 3 am eastern. We hop on around 6 tuesday and thursday til about 2 or 3 am as well. I work weekends so I get on about 11 pm til 3 or 4 am and my team mates are on most of the day all weekend. I understand sometimes we need a break so once we find a fourth we will discuss a day that works best for everyone to take a break but other than that we are trying to grind online tournaments and compete in the online qualifiers may 14, 15, 21, and 22 so please make sure you can be available for those dates. I am currently in school but next week is my last week and my schedule will change to working weekdays but will then have weekends off. Just a heads up. 

My gamertag is Will Mannon 

My team mates gamertags are Kakunuh & Demiise x

Please dont waste my time, willing to give anyone a chance but prefer players with high knowledge of the game and are willing to stick through it and grind as hard as possible at least until after the qualifiers in May.

Feel free to post here or just message me directly on xbox or on twitter @deeficient 

Thanks!