Sign in to follow this  
FlizzyFletch

Community Spotlight: Vivi

Wow! This is a really long one and I love it. I like seeing the improvements you've made through feedbacks, it was definitely noticeable so nice job!!

Also, Vivi, thank you so much for being so awesome!!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wow! This is a really long one and I love it. I like seeing the improvements you've made through feedbacks, it was definitely noticeable so nice job!!

Also, Vivi, thank you so much for being so awesome!!

Thats what I was going for:) Glad you enjoyed it man!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Really love these spotlights and getting to know people, and pro's. Keep up the good work Fletch!

Also, if radar doesn't get removed I will sell my Xbox.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Really love these spotlights and getting to know people, and pro's. Keep up the good work Fletch!

Also, if radar doesn't get removed I will sell my Xbox.

Thanks man! I'm pretty impartial. Radar doesn't ruin the game for me and I can understand both sides of the argument. I'm just glad we're not playing H4 and Reach anymore:)

Always enjoy reading these, don't really have any advice it looks like you're coming in to your own with them.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Good interview! This would be great content for the main TB site man, used to do the same as yourself then ended up getting a break and working content for GoWNation (Competitive Gears site back in the day) it really helped with exposure. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Always enjoy reading these, don't really have any advice it looks like you're coming in to your own with them.

:) Tried to work off a lot of the feedback and criticism I had from the last one. Think it went well!

Good interview! This would be great content for the main TB site man, used to do the same as yourself then ended up getting a break and working content for GoWNation (Competitive Gears site back in the day) it really helped with exposure. 

I'm very familiar with GoW Nation! Fallout is one of my locals and best friends from High School! Used to play Halo next to him while he played Gears with Get Bronco. I'd love to take these somewhere, just need the opportunity. Thanks for checking it out my dude!

Loving these, keep them coming!

This was a fantastic interview. Great work, @@FlizzyFletch. I look forward to each spotlight more and more.

Thanks guys<3 Much appreciated!

Cheerwine-the nectar of the gods.

Great interview guys. Thanks for spending your time to do things like this for us. Much appreciated

• Upvote (+1) 1

Cheerwine-the nectar of the gods.

Great interview guys. Thanks for spending your time to do things like this for us. Much appreciated

Never heard of it til now. Keeping my eyes peeled for it though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Awesome interview.  As a quick note, on mobile, the neon blue is really hard to read on white.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is this the same Mark I met at Worlds? @@Vivi IS THAT YOU!?

Very possible, I did meet you at Worlds :)

Never heard of it til now. Keeping my eyes peeled for it though.

Its sold in the south. I think more Va/Nc/Sc/tn/ga/fl. Its like cherry dr pepper on steroids.

• Upvote (+1) 1