YkrocHCS

Recruiting 3 for my org and pro league qualifier

So i'm new to this site but was directed by someone to come here for top tier players. I am the captain of the sponsored team digital and i'm looking for 3 more solid players to join me in the quest to make into the pro league. I had a team before but our teamwork just wasn't there and our 4th wasn't improving fast enough so now I must rebuild. We only have 17 days before the online qualifier for the pro league so we must start grinding ASAP. If you are interested please comment and or message my GT Ykroc Hcs

Hey corky I'm dying to compete and won't waste your time. Not going to act like my gameplay is perfect but I understand the game and am willing to put time in to grind hard before the online qualifiers. If you're interested my gt is Will Mannon. Ive got school tuesday and thursday and work weekends primarily. If necessary I can shift my schedule around to make online events and tournaments to prepare for the actual qualifiers. I want to take this seriously and I understand whats at stake here.

Hey corky I'm dying to compete and won't waste your time. Not going to act like my gameplay is perfect but I understand the game and am willing to put time in to grind hard before the online qualifiers. If you're interested my gt is Will Mannon. Ive got school tuesday and thursday and work weekends primarily. If necessary I can shift my schedule around to make online events and tournaments to prepare for the actual qualifiers. I want to take this seriously and I understand whats at stake here.

Awesome man glad to hear I messaged you back about it. I primarily play mornings from 6am-12pm eastern time. and then i'm free all saturdays and sundays to play. we probably won't run any tournaments prior to the qualifier because I got scrims setups with some pro teams for us to play against

I'm interested. I posted the one below you looking for a team. Check out my post and see if you're interested

I read your post i'd be willing to check it out. Also just so you know I play mornings from 6am-12pm because I work night shift but I also am free all saturdays and sundays

The OQ us an invitation only event. The Open Qualifiers are on May 14th and 15th :)

I'd be interested in running! GT: Hobbsky - on Mon -Thrs from 4-10, Fri - Sun various hours

• Upvote (+1) 1