Sign in to follow this  
Macroyer

f/a team of 2 looking for 2

We are dedicated and play every single day, we are looking to find 2 other players who are equally dedicated at playing halo 5 competitively and getting better. We play during the day and night usually to late hours of the night. Players have to be positive and obviously already have considerably skill in halo 5. Experience in previous events or tournaments is great but not required, Please dont waste my time, we want to actually be competitve, you need to be a top tier player, i dont care about mm rank as long as you play a lot and you are a good player.

I am 22 and my teammate is 19

My gt is Macroyer my twitter is @mac_royer and my teammates gt is Powi waui and twitter is @@PowiWaui

hmu and we will run within a day, again please dont waste my time we are serious about competing

I'd be interested in running! GT: Hobbsky - on Mon -Thrs from 4-10, Fri - Sun various hours

Hey were looking to formulate an Esports team ready to play in the 2016 HCS Pro League and compete throughout the Summer and Fall. If this sounds interesting and you want more info feel free to shoot us an email at @ [email protected] and our twitter @TeamVoracious .

If your To2 is grinding for the open qualifier May 14/15th for HCS Pro League then message Homesick on 1hp or @HCS_Homesick. We would be interesting in running games.