ThatTrueLegend

What pro do you base your gameplay around(if you do), and why?

Interesting topic IMO, and I've never seen this topic before, so why not start it.  :)

Me myself I  try to base my gameplay around Ogre 2, because I do whatever it takes to win, because at the end of the day ( :ghost: ), that's all that matters right?  ^_^

So how about the rest of you?

• Upvote (+1) 2

If 2gre and ola were to have a baby, and if formal and snipedown were to have a baby, and if by some freak chance those babies met and had another baby.

That'd be the guy I'd play like

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm not exactly sure cause I don't know a lot of the players styles very well but I'm a Objective/Support player.

If 2gre and ola were to have a baby, and if formal and snipedown were to have a baby, and if by some freak chance those babies met and had another baby.

That'd be the guy I'd play like

Sounds like a GOAT.

I try to play like Ola (stay alive, don't challenge much, don't try for flashy plays). I don't really like being agressive, and my shot isn't great, so I try to engage in fights only if I know I have the upper hand (opponent is weak, I have a power weapon, or I have the element of surprise).

My friend once said I play like an amateur snipedown, so I can go off that as some form of judgement. 

However, I feel like I try to play with a mix of ryanoobs smarts and roy's slaying. 

I try to play like Ola (stay alive, don't challenge much, don't try for flashy plays). I don't really like being agressive, and my shot isn't great, so I try to engage in fights only if I know I have the upper hand (opponent is weak, I have a power weapon, or I have the element of surprise).

Same here the only reason I think im decent is my decision making because I probably win 4 of 10 personal battle but I stay alive a lot and challenge when im in proper position or know I can afford it

• Upvote (+1) 1

'08 - '10 Ola. I try to live and be annoying to the other team, but if you have to ask yourself or your team where I am, a good bet is to turn around, I'm probably behind you. I love flanking and getting behind the other team. Also, if you don't kill me while I'm at your base, I will make you pay somehow for it

• Upvote (+1) 1

'08 - '10 Ola. I try to live and be annoying to the other team, but if you have to ask yourself or your team where I am, a good bet is to turn around, I'm probably behind you. I love flanking and getting behind the other team. Also, if you don't kill me while I'm at your base, I will make you pay somehow for it

Definitely sounds like Ola haha.

Like the guy above said Ryannoobs smarts except i would want Formal's slaying. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

When I first started playing competitively, I idolized shooK on3's playstyle. He was like one of the first montages I watched. That was the first time I changed my controller sensitivity. Now, I really have no idea. I try to think about situations and play intelligently like Pistola but I can't really say I base my gameplay off of anybody.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hmmmm... Maybe a mix between Ryanoob, Ogre 2, and Heinz.

Im a very Objective minded person and I see the game as a chess board. I like to setup  in an area, put shots, not die, and get ALOT of assists. Im not very aggressive unless I need to be. I like to think that my communication is really solid and my positivity (attitude) in and out of game is one of my best attributes. I think that not dying is better than getting kills. Most slayers, I will have about 10 kills, 5 deaths, and 10 assists. In my opinion, if a player is not shooting at the enemy, doing the obj, calling out, or not trying to sneak behind the enemy, they might as well be dead.

In my mind, a player that goes 12-6-10 (kills/deaths/assists) is doing better than a player who goes 17-10-5 (in a slayer).

PLUS I am one of the most selfless players I know and I would do anything to get the W 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think I play like mikwen. Very aggressive style. I challenge a lot but know when to stay alive. Very aggressive sniper and always pushing up. I wish I had ola or ryanoobs decision making.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Probably Heinz. I'm not overly aggressive, not the greatest slayer, and not the flashiest player. But I do constantly put shots on everyone else, and make the game easier for my team. Also solid with a sniper on the off chance that I have to pick one up. Have a pretty strong objective game, Pretty good at staying alive. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hmmmm... Maybe a mix between Ryanoob, Ogre 2, and Heinz.

Im a very Objective minded person and I see the game as a chess board. I like to setup  in an area, put shots, not die, and get ALOT of assists. Im not very aggressive unless I need to be. I like to think that my communication is really solid and my positivity (attitude) in and out of game is one of my best attributes. I think that not dying is better than getting kills. Most slayers, I will have about 10 kills, 5 deaths, and 10 assists. In my opinion, if a player is not shooting at the enemy, doing the obj, calling out, or not trying to sneak behind the enemy, they might as well be dead.

In my mind, a player that goes 12-6-10 (kills/deaths/assists) is doing better than a player who goes 17-10-5 (in a slayer).

PLUS I am one of the most selfless players I know and I would do anything to get the W 

Interesting, I'm also definitely a very selfless player.