Teapot

Beach Lan 5: $3,500 Halo CE Tournament - Powered by Weedmaps

I hope the game captures with the commentary get uploaded. Hard Way's professional commentary mixed with Patch's... Less professional commentary is really fun to watch.

• Upvote (+1) 6

You guys are in for a good old fashioned teapot WALL of text when I get home. I know I type way too much sometimes and I already probably stated this but this is by far my favorite LAN I've ever been to for so many reasons. I wasn't able to update this thread as much as I want but I'll end up going into detail at some point about what happened.

Top 3 for FFA

1) LegendPimps

2) Patch

3) Doughboy

Top 8 for 2v2 - not sure about consolation matches just yet.

1st - Patch + Legend

2nd - Phat Bastard + McDick

3/4) - PoonMaster + Prime

3/4) - Jownz + Nistic

5/6) - Doughboy + Words

5/6) - Bonesaw + Fight

7/8) - Zeph + Finny

7/8) - Teapot + Gazzo

• Upvote (+1) 4

topics seem to have merged, either way good stuff teapot for making it into R3

legend could probably team up with anyone and still make it into GF lol

makes me want to play CE again lol, i assume 343i hasnt released a MCC CE patch since launch of H5 lol

We played doboy and words and they beat us 3-1 so Fight and I got 6th and they got 5th =(

• Upvote (+1) 3

Just wanted to say congrats to @@Hard Way for his casting abilities at the Beach Lan. For his first time casting, his pacing and use of words would rival some of the better HCS casters.

Thanks again to everyone who helped make this possible. It was amazing to watch.

this x1000. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just wanted to say congrats to @@Hard Way for his casting abilities at the Beach Lan. For his first time casting, his pacing and use of words would rival some of the better HCS casters.

Thanks again to everyone who helped make this possible. It was amazing to watch.

Hard way kicked ass.

Think you'll make it next year Batch? I've seen so many people saying they will go. Gonna be huge I hope.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If anyone still wants a Halo CE fix we're hopefully streaming stunt_mans Montreal LAN tomorrow. Gonna see if my old capture device works. Won't be GOAT level but some good games because we're all pretty even skill wise.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Big props to Hard Way for killing it all weekend. Dude was a real godsend and the event wouldn't have been the same without him. Also big thanks to Jeenyus and the Weedmaps guys and everyone else who helped and played. Thanks for making these events possible!

If anyone still wants a Halo CE fix we're hopefully streaming stunt_mans Montreal LAN tomorrow. Gonna see if my old capture device works. Won't be GOAT level but some good games because we're all pretty even skill wise.

Hey dude, you guys are running H1 LANs in Montreal? How do I get involved in this, haha. My brother and I would love to start playing some H1 again and would be awesome to have other people to play with. Do you guys do regular meetups, and where at?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Big props to Hard Way for killing it all weekend. Dude was a real godsend and the event wouldn't have been the same without him. Also big thanks to Jeenyus and the Weedmaps guys and everyone else who helped and played. Thanks for making these events possible!

Hey dude, you guys are running H1 LANs in Montreal? How do I get involved in this, haha. My brother and I would love to start playing some H1 again and would be awesome to have other people to play with. Do you guys do regular meetups, and where at?

@stunt man @stuntman @@stunt_man

@@stunt_man does like almost every weekend. Not always great players but if you showed up there'd be enough for 2s. I will show up once in a while for sure, it was fun.

I just need to fly in johnthehero to have a rematch of our TeamBeyond MCC tourney match ;)

@@stunt_man does like almost every weekend. Not always great players but if you showed up there'd be enough for 2s. I will show up once in a while for sure, it was fun.

I just need to fly in johnthehero to have a rematch of our TeamBeyond MCC tourney match ;)

Whoa super cool, we would go every weekend if we could run 2v2s for sure. Where's it located, any place I can find additional info?

Who is in Montreal? There's a film festival there that I've been looking to attend, someone to put me up would be the tits. Some h1 too at the same time...?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Whoa super cool, we would go every weekend if we could run 2v2s for sure. Where's it located, any place I can find additional info?

This weekend and next I won't be able to commit, but any weekend after that is free game. Are you in Montreal? Or just close? Do you know any other CE players in the area?

Who is in Montreal? There's a film festival there that I've been looking to attend, someone to put me up would be the tits. Some h1 too at the same time...?

I'm in Montreal. Man if you're in town I'll have to set up another LAN @@VinnyMendoza @@unheeding When's the festival?

I'd definitely come back for some games if you're showing up Patch. If we get the fire bros too that'd be awesome.

Is this Sept 2-5 or something?