Teapot

Beach Lan 5: $3,500 Halo CE Tournament - Powered by Weedmaps

First up on the stream is Teapot and Hard Way against Oh4 and Cujjer... So if you need some material to smack talk at least two of them later now is a good time to tune in.

https://www.twitch.tv/beachlan

Yikes man im sure you guys saw it but I put on an awful showing on stream. Played a series before where NHE wasn't hooked up yet and played on host. Going to NHE was rough to get used to on a few maps but regardless it's such a great thing to play on.

It's amazing here though. So happy I made it

• Upvote (+1) 3

So quick question is there going to be VODs available on twitch so those of us who might not be able to watch it can catch up later?

Yikes man im sure you guys saw it but I put on an awful showing on stream. Played a series before where NHE wasn't hooked up yet and played on host. Going to NHE was rough to get used to on a few maps but regardless it's such a great thing to play on.

It's amazing here though. So happy I made it

@@Hard Way is too used to Halo 5's shitty aiming and didn't look too hot either :D But still fun to watch guys.

@@Teapot what prizes are in the pool for people who donated? It's kinda vague. And I assume it'll be a draw or something for bigger stuff? Really curious as to what I might be eligible for :) Thanks

The series with me and Cujjer vs oh4 and Teapot was muuuuch better. Every game but 1 was a 5 kill game I think.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The VoD should be up on twitch but idk about youtube. Haven't hooked up my cap card either yet but it won't be for a secondary stream.

Vinny, haven't worked it out yet but we have 1 headset and a couple h5 codes. Haven't decided anything yet on who qualifies so I'm not too sure what you mean.

Slowly getting better at NHE but it's awesome playing with people so much better than me that are helping out. Mcdick, fight and HB were all giving me some good advice

• Upvote (+1) 2

@@Teapot can you tell someone to turn past broadcasts on twitch on? It's just a box in the settings that you click

Edit: nvm, they just got turned on. If that was you who told him, that's was damn quick

@@Teapot can you tell someone to turn past broadcasts on twitch on? It's just a box in the settings that you click

Edit: nvm, they just got turned on. If that was you who told him, that's was damn quick

Jeenyus is still optimizing the stream. Dude is working his butt off for us. He's almost got it, and then him and I are going to cast some series tonight.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Jeenyus is still optimizing the stream. Dude is working his butt off for us. He's almost got it, and then him and I are going to cast some series tonight.

Post on here when you guys are casting, if you don't mind
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Post on here when you guys are casting, if you don't mind

Looks like it's gonna be next series, and I think the current one is on its last map. So, soon.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Looks like it's gonna be next series, and I think the current one is on its last map. So, soon.

Looks like they're gonna try tomorrow now :(

Looks like they're gonna try tomorrow now :(

Yeah I missed a lot of potential games trying to wait to cast :( oh well. We're lucky to have a good stream at all.

In other news, I very much enjoy teaming with @@Teapot. We've played a lot of series together so far and it's been a ton of fun.

• Upvote (+1) 2

When are the tournaments taking place? Was there one last night? Caught P & L last night but the stream was shitting the bed

• Upvote (+1) 1

When are the tournaments taking place? Was there one last night? Caught P & L last night but the stream was shitting the bed

There is one on Wednesday, I think. I am not sure about the other.

it bugs me that more people aren't watching this. 

I'm going to repost what you said in the discord and add other ways to support and get more viewers.

Type /host beachlan in YOUR twitch chat. That way any viewers will see you hosting it and get more viewers for the LAN. Would be cool if we got like Ogre2 or one of the older pro's to host the channel.

Upvote the r/halo thread here: https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/4wk7cq/halo_ce_beach_lan_august_6th13th_prize_pool_of/

Tweet it on Twitter, you know the usual.

• Upvote (+1) 1