Cursed Lemon

New Lemon video rant: "Halo - seesaws and spitpolish"

I'm not going to engage in intellectual masturbation with you, sorry. 

That's a little dishonest, considering your entire video was exactly that, bud.

Just to be clear, the only point I'm making is that just because you looked up a word in the dictionary doesn't make it any less pretentious for you to throw it around in a video about Halo so you can pretend to be smarter than you are. Which basically summarizes every post you make on this forum.

• Downvote (-1) 20

Just pointing out how flawed it is. Basically a cop out when people disagree with you

Lol it's not even close. In the case of arguing that someone's YouTube video "isn't made right" you can't just say that when there is no objective "correct" way to make one. It's like complaining about Van Gogh's art saying "eh he should do _ it would make it better". No, it's a video expressing an opinion. Don't like how it's expressed? Make your own or don't watch. Making a video game is so utterly different for a plethora of reasons.
  • Upvote (+1) 4

Just pointing out how flawed it is. Basically a cop out when people disagree with you

I thought you were kidding with that example but apparently you were serious?

edit: @@blankfein pretty much everything you are posting regarding lemon's video/posts is how I view just about all your posts. I don't see a difference really.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Lol it's not even close. In the case of arguing that someone's YouTube video "isn't made right" you can't just say that when there is no objective "correct" way to make one. It's like complaining about Van Gogh's art saying "eh he should do _ it would make it better". No, it's a video expressing an opinion. Don't like how it's expressed? Make your own or don't watch. Making a video game is so utterly different for a plethora of reasons.

giphy.gif

I thought you were kidding with that example but apparently you were serious?

edit: @@blankfein pretty much everything you are posting regarding lemon's video/posts is how I view just about all your posts. I don't see a difference really.

Do you have examples, whoever you are?

Keep the pot stirring, @@Cursed Lemon

Continue your efforts with blissful ignorance to the inevitable negativity and political correctness that is currently strung about in the world of Halo. If it gives you pleasure, then stride on my angry fruit. Stride on.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Thanks for the intelligent video.  Well, played.  

However, despite agreeing with 95% of what you said, it simply doesn't allow for a differing opinion at any point........  right, right, right, I know, the whole video is YOUR opinion so why should it make room for allowances?  Well, I only bring this up b/c your very public video doesn't represent all opinions on the matter.  And that's really all I need to say on the subject - it doesn't matter what those opinions are jmust that b/c I play Halo and I;m a fan, it IS relevant and my opinions (and those that agree with me) should all be considered in the final Halo equation.  

Now, to be specific, I personally do not have a problem with radar and sprint in it's current form.  Reasons: sprint does not allow for re-charging shields and the radar distance has never been so limited.  Sure, it changed CQC but with the verticality in most H5 maps I think the skill gap is maintained.  (takes skill to track your enemy around a multi-leveled connecting set of corners and still not get shot).  

Undoubtedly, Halo has changed since the H2 you mentioned in your video.  We can roll with the changes and embrace them or we can get bitter an d resentful and let it ruin our day/game experience.  I know what I'm choosing.  

Alright boys, it's time for a little test.

I've made a post here about the lingering aiming problems.

No venom, no accusatory tone, no entitlement, just a straight explanation of the problem and an insistence that something be done about it.

Let's see what happens when I enter the lion's den with a white flag up.

EDIT: Boy I'd sure love to know why my post isn't showing up under "new" in the sub.

@@EagleBurn

And [removed]

Well shit

• Upvote (+1) 1

Next time on Lemon Rants:

Lemon rants about people who rant about Lemon Rants.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I didn't expect anything less from r/Halo.

Sin+t%25C3%25ADtulo.png

You know i felt really good when i typed up that whole "be informative" post

Now i hate myself

• Upvote (+1) 1

Alright boys, it's time for a little test. 

I've made a post here about the lingering aiming problems. 

No venom, no accusatory tone, no entitlement, just a straight explanation of the problem and an insistence that something be done about it. 

EDIT: Boy I'd sure love to know why my post isn't showing up under "new" in the sub.

@@EagleBurn

I actually agree with your post, I'm not a fan of the H5 aiming as well, but you were banned a while ago for being toxic to other users. I'm not talking about criticism, I'm talking about personal insults, which we don't allow. You posted on a sub that you were already banned from, so of course that post was going to be automatically removed.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I actually agree with your post, I'm not a fan of the H5 aiming as well, but you were banned a while ago for being toxic to other users. I'm not talking about criticism, I'm talking about personal insults, which we don't allow. You posted on a sub that you were already banned from, so of course that post was going to be automatically removed.

First of all, I'd certainly love to see whatever post got me banned, and secondly, so apparently it's acceptable practice to shadowban people on /r/Halo? 

Okay. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

First of all, I'd certainly love to see whatever post got me banned, and secondly, so apparently it's acceptable practice to shadowban people on /r/Halo? 

Okay. 

I love your post, and would gladly post it under my handle if you desire. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Okay. 

It's kind of acceptable across all of reddit?

They're kind of phasing it out now I think but it still happens.

I love your post, and would gladly post it under my handle if you desire. 

No, I'd rather you not get shadowbanned as well.