Sign in to follow this  
iZetroC

iZetroC Montage

Gameplay was disgusting, which I pretty much expected. I do wish maybe you had been more selective with your clips (whittle this down to about 12 minutes and it's one of the best montages, gameplay-wise in the last year) or broken it up into multiple different montages. Truth of the matter is, no matter how sick the clips are, most people aren't going to sit through an 18 minute montage (especially when a lot of it is filler)

Still really enjoyed it.

Gameplay was disgusting, which I pretty much expected. I do wish maybe you had been more selective with your clips (whittle this down to about 12 minutes and it's one of the best montages, gameplay-wise in the last year) or broken it up into multiple different montages. Truth of the matter is, no matter how sick the clips are, most people aren't going to sit through an 18 minute montage (especially when a lot of it is filler)

Still really enjoyed it.

I totally agree, Most of the h3-4 clips were just sitting in my computer for years and I wanted to get rid of them. I couldnt do a h3-4 montage because my 360 hard drive died so I just threw them in lol. And to be honest this could be my first and last montage so thats why it was longer than what I wanted it to be.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I still don't get why pro players haven't given this guy a shot.  He destroys them in custom 8s and MM.  I guess they don't want a cool, calm, and collective slayer

• Downvote (-1) 1