CyReN

NFL Thread

Seems like yesterday we used to rock the show (nhl). I laced the pass, you let it flow. So far from hanging out on the block not getting to scoe. Notorious hewy they got to know that. Life aint always what it seems to be. Words cant express what you mean to me, even tho youre gone we are still a team. Thru your friends list ill fulfil your dreams. In the future cant wait to see if youll open the gates for me. Reminisce  sometime that the raiders failures took my friend. Try to Black it out but it plays again. When its real, feelings hard to conceal . Cant imagine all the pain I feel. Give anything to hear half your breath. I know youre still living life after death....

RIP Hewy

• Upvote (+1) 1

Its kind of hard with you not around, know you in heaven smiling down. Watching us while we pray for you, everyday we pray for you. Till the day we meet again in my heart is where ill keep you friend. Memories give me the strength I need to proceed. Strength I need to believe. My thoughts, I just cant define. Wish I could turn back the hands of time. Us and the NHL shopping for helmets and boots. You and me takin flics. Makin hits, the rink they receive you on still cant believe youre gone. Give anything to hear your breath, still know youre living life after death

• Upvote (+1) 1

kjnhbi23yrwhtewruitggeqh9p98erqyfgajs

OTUHUHQAI984 YGWi iuwEGGTP;;iutw4;G4EWHT4

AJTHIUIYWAEIUERWAGTP998ITuweh4erwjht]\

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

NOW LOSE OUT SO WE GET FIRST PICK 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Lucky they got bailed out with a time out. I was thinking "there is a team that doesn't know how to win."

But ayy @@HEWY the Horns beat the Hawkeyes and Da Raidas aren't going 0-16!

@@bjirvine and the lady horns beat stanford in palo alto!!!!! and the blackhawks won!!!1

Stanford beat UConn a few nights ago so that's actually impressive. And Da Hawks

I don't even care about women's basketball from my alma mater, let alone just a school I like

Ive said it too many times, but here I am once again... Move the fuck out of Kansas!

There are literally no reasons to live there

last time I checked only a small portion of Kansas has fiber... so I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul

and you would say that you fucking nerd

My internet is fine, lol. I have no desire for google fiber

(I edited my post shortly after posting)

If I could chose a place to live Kansas would literally be at the bottom (sorry allurex)