CyReN

NFL Thread

You should have!

Ed Werder reporting that it's "very possible" Peterson plays this weekend. Arbitration and appeal later this week. Holding onto hope!

I believe he would need to be removed from the commissioner's exempt list first and then there is the matter of him not having played a game in 2 months. Would the Vikings even let him play?

Blount gone from Steelers too. lol. Bell is all they need anyways. Such a versatile back and also one of my many fantasy MVPS.

Gray isn't going to happen! Colts run d staying pitiful since Peyton was drafted.

I wonder if the Colts use their claim on Tate or Blount or both?

Gray isn't going to happen! Colts run d staying pitiful since Peyton was drafted.

Not sure who they'd rather have, they had flashes with bradshaw running hard, trent has had maybe two decent runs all year. honestly think colts would benefit from a north/south runner who can just plow forward for more than 2 yards per carry. I haven't watched Tate enough to know if he fills that, but I feel Blount definitely fits that mold.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not sure who they'd rather have, they had flashes with bradshaw running hard, trent has had maybe two decent runs all year. honestly think colts would benefit from a north/south runner who can just plow forward for more than 2 yards per carry. I haven't watched Tate enough to know if he fills that, but I feel Blount definitely fits that mold.

It's tricky. Ben Tate has never been in an offense other than Kubiak and Kyle Shanahan's zone-blocking run game. He'll likely be better than T-Rich's dancing running style. Blount would be happy in an offense where he would get the same reps as T-rich if not more.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I believe he would need to be removed from the commissioner's exempt list first and then there is the matter of him not having played a game in 2 months. Would the Vikings even let him play?

Part of the appeal would be him getting removed. 

They have said they would, but after all this who knows. 

It's tricky. Ben Tate has never been in an offense other than Kubiak and Kyle Shanahan's zone-blocking run game. He'll likely be better than T-Rich's dancing running style. Blount would be happy in an offense where he would get the same reps as T-rich if not more.

The thing that would worry me about Blount is all the incidents off field (and on in college). Who knows what the colts do, but they likely pick someone up. For now, they state it will be T Rich and Boom Herron, but honestly I felt Boom has shown more as a runner and Trich just gets the opportunity due to the 1st round pick and him being the best blocker for the pass. Otherwise, I am sure he would have been benched earlier. Hopefully we do something.

uhh when are you gonna stop making excuses for indy?

uhh when are you gonna stop making excuses for indy?

Not sure it was an excuse, pretty much a fact.

Colts couldn't stop a pee wee running back.

Not sure it was an excuse, pretty much a fact.

Colts couldn't stop a pee wee running back.

Now you're just being dramatic.

Eagles 7-9.

• Upvote (+1) 1

idk I mean I don't think the Colts are that bad, the Pats are just ROLLING right now... doesn't matter who they play or where. 

Ben Tate in Baltimore with Kubiak at OC sounds like a match made in Heaven.

Ben Tate in Baltimore with Kubiak at OC sounds like a match made in Heaven.

Wouldn't mind. Not like we really need him though

Would like to see Browner on Calvin with McCourty over the top for help and Revis on Tate

Revis literally took a giant dump on CJ last time they met on Thanksgiving four years ago. I may have to go find the highlights on youtube, it was that dominant. 

idk I mean I don't think the Colts are that bad, the Pats are just ROLLING right now... doesn't matter who they play or where. 

Pats are rolling, they are doing good, but I can't credit Jonas Gray for his 200 yards and 4 tds when in reality it was just awful defense. If colts could of been just a bit better I think Pats would have been in trouble. Hopefully they meet in the playoffs.

Revis literally took a giant dump on CJ last time they met on Thanksgiving four years ago. I may have to go find the highlights on youtube, it was that dominant.

I'm more than fine with Revis on him, but Tate is too fast for Browner

REVIS LITERALLY TOOK A DUMP ON HIM AND THE REFS DIDN'T GIVE HIM A FLAG AND/OR EJECTION?!

Also, I wonder who Dan Snyder chooses: RG3 (coachkiller?) or Jay Gruden

• Upvote (+1) 1

The Colts better grab Tate if they have the chance. They create holes in the running game, but Richardson and Herron aren't good enough to find them. Tate is. 

The Colts better grab Tate if they have the chance. They create holes in the running game, but Richardson and Herron aren't good enough to find them. Tate is. 

Oakland's going to claim Tate just to piss off fantasy owners.

Pats are rolling, they are doing good, but I can't credit Jonas Gray for his 200 yards and 4 tds when in reality it was just awful defense. If colts could of been just a bit better I think Pats would have been in trouble. Hopefully they meet in the playoffs.

Colts have a very bright future, don't you worry... things will be looking up for the next 10+ years with Luck under center.