CyReN

NFL Thread

lol stop

New England is 3-0 vs the other AFC divisional leaders and won each game by at least 22 points lol

I saw them lose a road game to Drew Stanton, they're gonna win a road game to sir Lord Thomas???

The thing you don't understand about football Geoffrey is that every week is a new start

Its all about matchups in this league, and I think the  Lions matchup well against the pats

Good Vs Evil

Also interesting that one of the leagues has 2 weeks left of the regular season (MLG) and the other has 3 (beyond).

Makes the Beyond one really interesting with how close it is.

I was looking at that yesterday.

More time for trades!!!

more time for me to ask for trades and not get back to anyone!!!

I'm looking at tickets to the Pats game, but honestly I think I might enjoy it more at home. Plus I can gamble the money I'd spend on tickets.

I'm looking at tickets to the Pats game, but honestly I think I might enjoy it more at home. Plus I can gamble the money I'd spend on tickets.

Unless you really want to see Brady and Rodgers in person, I'd stay home

^^^ basically that

i think it'd be worth it. both teams are really good this year, should be a fun game to attend

I was looking at that yesterday.

More time for trades!!!

On one hand, I really wouldn't mind not having another big game on prime time...

On the other hand, I get off work in time to catch the night game on Sunday.

lol stop

New England is 3-0 vs the other AFC divisional leaders and won each game by at least 22 points lol

Chiefs are technically T1 in AFC West

Chiefs are technically T1 in AFC West

nope they lost head to head against the Broncos, 2nd place 

besides even if KC decided to make the playoffs, they'd be going to Foxboro to get their ass kicked. 

Colts sign Josh Cribbs, Browns release Ben Tate, Bradshaw out awhile. Who thinks Colts pick another brown up and get Tate off waivers lol. 

nope they lost head to head against the Broncos, 2nd place 

besides even if KC decided to make the playoffs, they'd be going to Foxboro to get their ass kicked.

Lol so funny to see how dramatic of a change you've made since week three. It's like polar opposites

Pats still suck. Gronk has a lot more games to imagine things from the side line

Imagine I traded bell for Bree's (rofl)

You should have!

Ed Werder reporting that it's "very possible" Peterson plays this weekend. Arbitration and appeal later this week. Holding onto hope!

Lol so funny to see how dramatic of a change you've made since week three. It's like polar opposites

Pats still suck. Gronk has a lot more games to imagine things from the side line

you're an idiot

17-2

Hahaha remember when you told me Brady was done????

You are the biggest fair weather fan since mark mountain

You live 2k miles from ne, have never been to a game, and only started rooting for them after they won a super bowl

Hahaha remember when you told me Brady was done????

You are the biggest fair weather fan since mark mountain

You live 2k miles from ne, have never been to a game, and only started rooting for them after they won a super bowl

You started playing NHL once da hawks won
  • Upvote (+1) 1

wait so Scalzo you realize the pats have scored 40 or more points for six straight weeks, right?