CyReN

NFL Thread

@@Havok @@-AK Sometimes having too many good options sucks; like me today on deciding who to sit between Jeremy Hill, Ellington, Ingram and Alfred Blue.

Yeah I sat Kelvin for Desean in that league and its biting me in the ass now. Down 32 with only Brown left

I hate optimistic Eagles fans almost as much as division rival fans. Like...how or why would you ever be optimistic if you've been alive long enough to see them fail year after year?

at least you have optimistic fans though, I don't think there has been an optimistic Skins fan since the early 90s

All I know is that I'm going to be rooting for the Eagles against the Cowboys.  You can't say anything to Fierce that he hasn't already said himself.  Good game.

All I know is that I'm going to be rooting for the Eagles against the Cowboys.  You can't say anything to Fierce that he hasn't already said himself.  Good game.

GG man. Packers offense is nasty. I expect them to be in the Super Bowl.

"One legend vs another"

HE'S PLAYED 3 FUCKING YEARS AND HE'S APPARENTLY A 1st BALLOT HOF'ER AND A LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!