CyReN

NFL Thread

I really love that the packers are still throwing when they are up 26 in the 4th, really love it

I do not want Mariota or Chip Kelly as the coach of this football team.

Fine. If we have to trade Harbaugh...we'll ship him to Philly for Kelly and Macllin...and Kelce...and J. Matthews...and Fletcher Cox...and a 1st-round pick. Maybe Shady too as a sweetener.

I don't know if there's a rule preventing switching games in this broadcast window but if there is it needs to be changed.

Sanchez doing this in garbage time is making it hard to catch Jeremy in fantasy.

I made the mistake of startign Ellington instead of Blue and Julio over Kelvin (like that benching was going to happen). You'll be fine with Andrew Luck and Dwayne Allen.

Man I have Josh Gordon, but I'm not sure if I can play him over Calvin, Jeffrey, and Sanders...  Sanders might be out with concussion though I guess.  

I fail to see the hype for the Lions

The defense is legit. The offense is hit or miss depending on how good Stafford takes a crap in the morning.

@@Fierce NINERS!!!

Man I have Josh Gordon, but I'm not sure if I can play him over Calvin, Jeffrey, and Sanders... Sanders might be out with concussion though I guess.

My PPR league I have Brown, Calvin, Benjamin, DeSean Jackson and now Gordon. May sit him the first week just to see how he plays first

@@Havok @@-AK Sometimes having too many good options sucks; like me today on deciding who to sit between Jeremy Hill, Ellington, Ingram and Alfred Blue.

I hate optimistic Eagles fans almost as much as division rival fans. Like...how or why would you ever be optimistic if you've been alive long enough to see them fail year after year?